🎶 Carson Peters Fan Thread 🎻

Bk1234

38 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think "Can You See" by the Marshall Tucker Band is a good bet.

Ok, I just added that one. ❤️

34 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

But I mean, I need to hear him play this intro on fiddle. It´s just that his voice doesn´t fit the song.

Mood 💀

• Like 1

Not me being obsessed on Carson's Spotify playlist- they're all so good! Finally got to hear all of them. He's so good on delivering the emotions of the song that he sings. My favorite was probably his I Told You So cover (probably not his best (vocally) among all, but he gave justice to what the song means, and I always get that melancholy feeling every time I listen to it) :wub:

I would love to hear him tackle an emotional song, not sure what it is (at the moment, I'll probably find some to suggest), but he's great with delivering such songs

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Not me being obsessed on Carson's Spotify playlist- they're all so good! Finally got to hear all of them. He's so good on delivering the emotions of the song that he sings. My favorite was probably his I Told You So cover (probably not his best (vocally) among all, but he gave justice to what the song means, and I always get that melancholy feeling every time I listen to it) :wub:

I would love to hear him tackle an emotional song, not sure what it is (at the moment, I'll probably find some to suggest), but he's great with delivering such songs

Ugh, same. 😫 I think my favorite was the “I Told You So” cover too. He conveyed so much emotion with that one. 🥺💕 Speaking of Spotify his bio on there says he is 17 years old, but Famous Birthdays says he is 16 years old. :? Which is right? 😅 I guess we’ll just have to wait till the show airs to find out (unless Carson wants to throw us a little hint beforehand ofc 😏

Same. Let me know if you have any suggestions for that. I think I put “I Told You So” on the list already. ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Also, finally made a goodluck artwork for Carson. It's so cute lmao, I'll post it here tomorrow ;) 

Ooh, yay, I can’t wait to see it. I have a feeling it’s going to be based on a picture of him when he was younger. 👀 I’ll add it to the OP when you post it. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Nvm, I didn’t. Should I? 🤔👀 

For me, yes 👀

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Ooh, yay, I can’t wait to see it. I have a feeling it’s going to be based on a picture of him when he was younger. 👀 I’ll add it to the OP when you post it. ;) 

It may or may not include a person that looks like him when he was younger 🤪 yay, I've finished it already but I want to post my 13 goodluck artworks (yes, 13 iirc :dead:) on one go 😅

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

For me, yes 👀

It may or may not include a person that looks like him when he was younger 🤪 yay, I've finished it already but I want to post my 13 goodluck artworks (yes, 13 iirc :dead:) on one go 😅

Just added it. ;) 

Ooh ok, now I’m intrigued. 👀 I can’t wait to see it! 😁

• Thanks 1

On 8/8/2021 at 9:56 PM, Bk1234 said:

I have a feeling it’s going to be based on a picture of him when he was younger. 👀

Well, his siblings look like him when he was younger 👀 yup, made an artwork of him with his siblings. I'll post it here in a minute, I'll just have to write the message with it ;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Well, his siblings look like him when he was younger 👀 yup, made an artwork of him with his siblings. I'll post it here in a minute, I'll just have to write the message with it ;) 

Omg, I think they're not his siblings- :dead: this is so embarrassing, I hope Carson's not reading this 🥲

Edited by sydneysam
wrong grammar lmao
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Omg, I think it's not his siblings- :dead: this is so embarrassing, I hope Carson's not reading this 🥲

Yeah, they're not. But, they are his family members and they're cute soooo I'll just post it anyway 💀

• Thanks 1

Untitled221.png

First of all, these kids are sooo cute and they seem to love Carson (I think he's their uncle or maybe their cousin?? I'm not even sure anymore 🥲:wub:

I'm soo so happy that Carson moved forward to the Knockouts. He's just more than deserving of it. Being so young with so much talent?? gotta stan! I've said it before and I'll say it again- I know Carson's so ready for this. He is just born to perform on stage and share his talent. He, for sure, will be such an inspiration to many young guys out there, including these two kiddos that he's holding on the photo, to just chase for their dreams and never hold back

There's a reason why you got to perform on the CMAs, Grand Ole Opry, and now The Voice. You're just meant to be on that stage, Carson. You've got this bud, you are a heck of a talent, just believe in yourself (again). Blake sees something special in you, hence your advancement, so just hold onto that. Trust in what you can do vocally and just go for it. Give it your all- I'm pretty sure your family has your back, even us, your fans, and also your friends

Best of luck, Carson! You can do this thing and you can win this, I believe in you. Will pray and hope for the best results for ya 🥰

• Like 4

Untitled221.png

First of all, these kids are sooo cute and they seem to love Carson (I think he's their uncle or maybe their cousin?? I'm not even sure anymore 🥲:wub:

I'm soo so happy that Carson moved forward to the Knockouts. He's just more than deserving of it. Being so young with so much talent?? gotta stan! I've said it before and I'll say it again- I know Carson's so ready for this. He is just born to perform on stage and share his talent. He, for sure, will be such an inspiration to many young guys out there, including these two kiddos that he's holding on the photo, to just chase for their dreams and never hold back

There's a reason why you got to perform on the CMAs, Grand Ole Opry, and now The Voice. You're just meant to be on that stage, Carson. You've got this bud, you are a heck of a talent, just believe in yourself (again). Blake sees something special in you, hence your advancement, so just hold onto that. Trust in what you can do vocally and just go for it. Give it your all- I'm pretty sure your family has your back, even us, your fans, and also your friends

Best of luck, Carson! You can do this thing and you can win this, I believe in you. Will pray and hope for the best results for ya 🥰

Yeah, I think they’re related to Carson. I’m not sure how, but that’s not really the point anyway. :haha:

Same. After what happened with Avery last season, I was a bit worried for Carson, but he won the battle, so it’s all good. 🤗 Yeah, not just talent though, he also has so much experience at such a young age! 😳 I really do hope he gets to play his fiddle on the show. I don’t think a lot of young musicians realize that they can pursue both their instrument and another talent/interest that they may have. Carson is doing just that, so he’ll surely serve as an inspiration to many! 🙂 

Yeah, and don’t forget about Little Big Shots. 😉 He’s done A LOT already, and those big venues wanting him to perform should motivate him to be confident in his talent. :yes: Yeah, your family, friends, hometown, and fans will all be there supporting you, so just do your best and go kill it! 🥰

Good luck king! 💕 Can’t wait to see you in the lives! 😏

• Like 2

Untitled221.png

🎙🎙🔥🔥🤞

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, and don’t forget about Little Big Shots. 😉 He’s done A LOT already, and those big venues wanting him to perform should motivate him to be confident in his talent

That too! King 🤩. That'll certainly come in handy when it comes to handling his nerves when performing on that stage. Hopefully, Blake sees this as one of Carson's greatest assets and bring him all the way to the live rounds 🤞🏻

• Like 2

That too! King 🤩. That'll certainly come in handy when it comes to handling his nerves when performing on that stage. Hopefully, Blake sees this as one of Carson's greatest assets and bring him all the way to the live rounds 🤞🏻

Yeah, I’m hoping all that experience will help quell the nerves. Come on Blake/TPTB, get Carson into the lives! 😊

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As long as he´s not with Wendy, I think he´ll be fine. Hoping he gets a good song and shows some instrumental skills there, not necesarily with fiddle, he´s good at guitar as well, so there´s that.

Well yeah, Wendy is insanely talented and anyone going against her is pretty much screwed. 😅 I’d love to see him whip out an instrument in the Knockouts. I wonder if he played an instrument for his blind and/or battle. 🤔 

Okkk, we’re almost done with these, just one more after this one… 😅 Carson is my favorite solo male contestant this season,  and for good reason. ;) His voice is full of rasp and power, and his ability to play so many instruments at his age is just mind blowing! 🤯 As a four chair turn country male, you’d think Carson would have nothing to worry about, but as I saw last season with Avery, no one is safe. :( So, anyway, after that depressing sentence, let’s jump right in to my good luck post! 🙂 

I am SO happy to see Carson in the Knockouts! I was pretty nervous for his result because of what happened with Avery last season, but luckily, unlike Avery, Carson won his battle. The battle was saved for the last taping and involved no steals/saves, so I sincerely hope it isn’t montaged! 🥺🤞 Anyway, Carson, I just wanted to say how proud I am. You turned four chairs AND won your battle, meaning there’s only one more stage before the live shows! :spaz: 

As you go into the Knockouts, try to call upon the memories of the big events that you performed at. You performed on national television for the CMAs, so performing on the Voice shouldn’t feel too foreign. Also, you’ve got a ton of experience under your belt. You’re only 16/17 years old and already have performed at the Opry and CMAs. Few who have ever stepped on the Voice stage can speak to that. Also, you were invited to do these things. People value your talent and you definitely should too! 💕

I think I pretty much covered everything without trying to make this sound like a repeat of the Battles good luck post. 😅 Just be confident in your talent and go crush it out there! Good luck Carson! ❤️ 

P.S. I really hope you got/get to play the fiddle on the show. 🎻🤞

• Like 2

Also, I forgot to mention this in the good luck post, but Carson, if you see any negative comments anywhere about your performances or talent or anything else, please try to ignore them. Let the love and positive comments in and block out that hate. 💕 Also, pro tip, I really wouldn’t recommend reading the spoiler thread. It gets really toxic at times and some of the people in there have no filter. 🤭

• Like 1