๐ŸŽถ Carson Peters Fan Thread ๐ŸŽป

Bk1234

Carson-Peters-Fan-Thread.jpg

๐’๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š
๐ˆ๐๐’๐“๐€๐†๐‘๐€๐Œย |ย ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐‘ย |ย ๐“๐ˆ๐Š๐“๐Ž๐Šย |ย ๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š (๐๐€๐๐ƒ) |ย ๐’๐๐Ž๐“๐ˆ๐…๐˜ย |ย ๐€๐๐๐‹๐„ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ย |ย ๐€๐Œ๐€๐™๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐ˆ๐‚ |ย ๐–๐„๐๐’๐ˆ๐“๐„

ย 

๐๐ข๐จ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ฒ

58849-BC6-8-F21-4-E28-8-F66-72-CBBBF647-

ย 

๐Œ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ, ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž

ย 

๐Ÿ“บย โ€œWATCH: Tri-Cities fiddler Carson Peters performs at CMA awardsโ€ย ๐ŸŽป

https://www.wjhl.com/news/local/watch-tri-cities-fiddler-carson-peters-performs-at-cma-awards/amp/

Screenshot-2021-07-26-9-29-10-PM.png

โ€œA Tri-Cities teenager was on national television tonight with some of the biggest stars in country music. ย 

Fiddler Carson Peters of Piney Flats performed at the 52nd annual CMA awards.โ€

ย 

๐Ÿ“ฑย Carson Had One of the Highest App Turn Percentages of the Night! ๐Ÿคฉ

470-AB836-1964-4308-A9-A3-2214-BD3-BD8-A2.jpg

ย 

๐ŸŽคย "'The Voice': Country Singer Carson Peters Gets a 4-Chair Turn -- But Is Blake Shelton a Sure Thing?"ย ๐Ÿค 

https://www.etonline.com/the-voice-country-singer-carson-peters-gets-a-4-chair-turn-but-is-blake-shelton-a-sure-thing-172813

"When a young country star got a four-chair turn on The Voice, you know the competition was going to be fierce!

In Monday's Blind Auditions, 17-year-old Carson Peters wowed the coaches with his cover of Don Williams' 'Tulsa Time,' and the coaches prepared themselves for a battle with Blake Shelton to land the young singer from Piney Flats, Tennessee..."
ย 

ย 

ย 

1๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃย "17-Year-Old Carson Peters Gets a Coveted Four-Chair Turn on โ€˜The Voiceโ€™"ย ๐Ÿคฉ

https://www.distractify.com/p/carson-peters-the-voice

ย 

carson-peters-the-voice-1632786281584.png

"The world is full of incredibly talented singers. We know this from all the artists we cycle through on our playlist and every competition show on TV, including The Voice.

The show is currently in Season 21, and each year weโ€™re introduced to more and more singing superstars. This season one of the standouts is 17-year-old Carson Peters.

He received one of the coveted and hard-to-come-by four-chair turns, signaling all the celebrity mentors wanted to work with him. So, who did he choose? And why did they all turn? Letโ€™s get to know this teen with an incredible voice..."
ย 

ย 

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐Ž๐ง-๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ:
ย 

Blind Audition - "Tulsa Time" by Don Williamsย 

ย 

Battle (vs. Clint Sherman) - ย "Don't Let Our Love Start Slippin' Away" by Vince Gill

ย 

Knockout (vs. Lana Scott) - "Amarillo By Morning" by George Strait

ย 

ย 

๐๐จ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ:

ย 

ย 

Cover of "Cold" by Chris Stapletonย 

ย 

Cover of "Cover Me Up" by Jason Isbell

ย 

ย 

๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ

ย 

Latest Release: "Carson Peters" (Album)
Release Date: May 20, 2021
Available Now:ย Stream/Buy

meta:eyJzcmNCdWNrZXQiOiJjb250ZW50LnNpdGV6b29nbGUuY29tIn0=.jpg

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

Song-Suggestions.png

โ€œBlue Moon of Kentuckyโ€ byย Bill Monroe & The Bluegrass Boys

โ€œNobody to Blameโ€ by Chris Stapleton

โ€œIn Case You Didnโ€™t Knowโ€ by Brett Young

โ€œWagon Wheelโ€ by Darius Rucker

โ€œShe Talks to Angelsโ€ by The Black Crowes

โ€œThank You To The Grande Ole Opryโ€ by Billy Strings

โ€œGoodbye Carolinaโ€ by Marcus King

โ€œCan You Seeโ€ by The Marshall Tucker Band

โ€œI Told You Soโ€ by Randy Travis

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐†๐ˆ๐…๐ฌ

ย 

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76112a55bdcc0dc499fe90

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c73c840b692924ac42
ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

giphy.gif

ย 

ย 

UgUrBpu.png

ย 

๐…๐š๐ง ๐‹๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ

1. Bk1234

2. VoiceFan!

3. Angeles

4. sydneysam

5. David68

6. Hsamid

7. jamescasaki

8. Hamza Tufail

9. FloorWax

10. Boston026

11. Misirlou

12. RickyCoben

13. Jyn Mycle

14. americanvoice38

15. Jinx1995

16. erik g

17. professorX

18. Persy

ย 

Just say โ€œadd meโ€ย to be added to the fan list!

๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค #๐Ÿ ๐›๐ฒ @๐ฌ๐ฒ๐๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ

Untitled164.png

ย 

๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค #๐Ÿ (๐†๐จ๐จ๐ ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ค๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ) ๐›๐ฒ @๐ฌ๐ฒ๐๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ

Untitled221.png
ย 

๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค #๐Ÿ‘ ๐›๐ฒ @๐ฌ๐ฒ๐๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ
Untitled281.png

ย 

๐€๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค #๐Ÿ’ (๐€๐ฎ๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง) ๐›๐ฒ @๐ฌ๐ฒ๐๐ง๐ž๐ฒ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ

Untitled415.jpg

ย 

๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž

2-A7-B4-DFC-3968-4573-8933-0475-B6-BF710-F.jpg

ย 

๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ

88-D1964-C-03-E6-4652-9-F51-D094-FCCC6-E8-B.jpg

ย 

๐“๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ˆ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž #๐Ÿ

6-E6-DAB5-B-BD5-F-4-D78-A90-A-F5-D523690

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Carson is insanely good!! Probably one of my favorites so far. The tone, the power, and the TALENT omg. I'm a little jealous that he had such experience at such a young age though, that Dan & Shay photo, ugh, jk ๐Ÿ˜‚. Add me please ๐Ÿ’ž

ย 

Untitled164.png

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

Carson is insanely good!! Probably one of my favorites so far. The tone, the power, and the TALENT omg. I'm a little jealous that he had such experience at such a young age though, that Dan & Shay photo, ugh, jk ๐Ÿ˜‚. Add me please ๐Ÿ’ž

ย 

Untitled164.png

ย 

Woah ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿคฏย 

• Thanks 1

ย The combination of his power and tone works well with songs I likeย (cover me up, trainwreck) both of which happen to be my favourite covers he's done so far.ย 

ย 

Heย doesย a great job singingย country (the type I like too) and pop . If he wanted to, I feel like he could also crossover to the indie genre and sound just as good. (Bon iver, for example).ย 

ย 

Definitelyย one of my favourites.

Edited by Hsamid

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Just checked out his TikTok, he's got quite a bit of power!ย 

ย 

31 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

ย The combination of his power and tone works well with songs I likeย (cover me up, trainwreck) both of which happen to be my favourite covers he's done so far.ย 

ย 

Heย doesย a great job singingย country (the type I like too) and pop . If he wanted to, I feel like he could also crossover to the indie genre and sound just as good. (Bon iver, for example).ย 

ย 

Definitelyย one of my favourites.

Would you guys like to be added?

• Bk1234 changed the title to ๐ŸŽถ Carson Peters Fan Thread ๐ŸŽป
22 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

add me love his tone and his voice is insane

Added! Welcome! Yes, his voice is very powerful!

ย 

I'm going to add a few of his TikTok covers to the OP, but for now, there are two renditions of "Blue Moon of Kentucky."๐Ÿ˜›

8 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I added these two gems from his TikTok to the OP. He shows off so much power and grit in them. ๐Ÿคฉ

ย 

I love this track that he created too.ย 

ย 

Just from his TikTok covers, we know that he plays piano, guitar, and fiddle. I wonder if he has any more instruments up his sleeve.ย ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1