🎶 Carson Peters Fan Thread 🎻

Bk1234

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Good point. ;) He doesn’t need the show to make it big, he’s just that talented. 🤩

No, he doesn’t. He has the connections he’s made, and the instrumental talent. A little experience on the show is probably fine, but he certainly didn’t need to win. Besides, there are no short cuts in that industry anymore. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

No, he doesn’t. He has the connections he’s made, and the instrumental talent. A little experience on the show is probably fine, but he certainly didn’t need to win. Besides, there are no short cuts in that industry anymore. 

Yeah, he’s already had so much exposure. I can’t wait for his big break in the industry. 🙂 

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He did get a 4 chair turn, that´s a great accomplishment. Looking forward to see how he convinced all of them.

Yeah, I’m really excited for that!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled281.png

I couldn't find a more recent photo of Carson, so I just did an artwork of him during the CMAs! ;) sooo yeah, another artwork for this guy! ❤️

I think this might be my favorite artwork of Carson! 🤩 I love the outfit in general. The CMAs must have been such a cool experience for him!

10 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled281.png

I couldn't find a more recent photo of Carson, so I just did an artwork of him during the CMAs! ;) sooo yeah, another artwork for this guy! ❤️

By the way, I added this to the OP (it doesn't let me tag you in the unique font.) ;) 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I think this might be my favorite artwork of Carson! 🤩 I love the outfit in general. The CMAs must have been such a cool experience for him!

This is my favorite too! I should've made this  before in the first place lmao :dead:

by the way, I've just learned yesterday that his Spotify tracks are on my top songs for the month (and he's like my top 5 artist IIRC)- yup I'm totally not obsessed with it 🤪

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

This is my favorite too! I should've made this  before in the first place lmao :dead:

by the way, I've just learned yesterday that his Spotify tracks are on my top songs for the month (and he's like my top 5 artist IIRC)- yup I'm totally not obsessed with it 🤪

:haha:

That's awesome! I'm glad you're enjoying his music! :)) 

40 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

He appears at 0:51. Not fiddle this time, but guitar. Looking forward to see him getting his 4 chairs.

Yeah, looks like we’ll be getting at least two instruments from him on the show. 👀 I’m really excited for his audition!! 

• Like 1

I mean, George Strait, fiddle, probably difficult song. This has gotta be his KO:

Kenzie did it last season and you know they love to repeat songs at The Voice.

The fiddle and the singing at the same time must have given him a hard time, which is understandable. Still, I love the song and it´ll be fun to see him show his musicianship no matter what. I´ll probably enjoy it.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, George Strait, fiddle, probably difficult song. This has gotta be his KO:

Kenzie did it last season and you know they love to repeat songs at The Voice.

The fiddle and the singing at the same time must have given him a hard time, which is understandable. Still, I love the song and it´ll be fun to see him show his musicianship no matter what. I´ll probably enjoy it.

Not me completely forgetting that Kenzie sang that last season. 💀 

The song is definitely a tough one. Trying to maintain pitch with an instrument, on an up-tempo monster like that is sure to be a challenge. 😬

I think I will enjoy the performance though. I’m REALLY excited for that epic fiddle solo! 🤩🎻 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I loved Carson's blind audition! He is honestly my favorite male country singers ever out of all the male country singers that ever auditioned and I could tolerate him. He deserves that 4 chair turn and deserves to go far. I think I became a minivan young adult. I love his confidence as well as it makes me smile. He's also easy on the eyes and he is pretty hot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Aaand he's the leak y'all! I LOVE this one, especially that vocal soar in the end that made Kelly turn :wub:

Yay!!! His performance was so good and yes, I love the ending! 😍 His comment to Kelly about her being the last to turn was funny too. :haha:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

loved it

Me too! :wub:

4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Not joining the fan thread yet, but popping in to give props to Carson for getting all four chairs - he’s a likable kid and I’m hoping for his sake his KO goes well so he gets to go out on a high note 🤞

Thanks for the extra positivity! ✨ Hopefully you’ll ask to join soon. ;) 

4 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Well deserved four chair turn. Hoping his battle actually gets shown in full to hear him a bit more on the show.

Agreed. You can’t beat that rasp and power. He’s so young too. :haha: I hope all his performances are shown in full. It’s what he deserves. 🤞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Persy said:

I loved Carson's blind audition! He is honestly my favorite male country singers ever out of all the male country singers that ever auditioned and I could tolerate him. He deserves that 4 chair turn and deserves to go far. I think I became a minivan young adult. I love his confidence as well as it makes me smile. He's also easy on the eyes and he is pretty hot.

Wow, that’s great to here and a huge compliment that he 100% deserves. Ooh, looks like we have an honorary member of Team Minivan in the house. 👀🤠

• Like 1