Best AA Soulful Icons!

VoiceSelf12

Best AA R +B/Pop/Country Soulful Icons(Not PH, Just Icons)  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Which AA Soulful Icon is your favorite?

• Keisha Renee
    • Myracle Holloway
    • Khlea Lynee
    • Beth Griffith Manley
    • Pia Renee
    • Zania Alake
    • Janice Freeman
    • SandyRedd
    • Ali Caldwell
    • Vanessa Ferguson
    • Felicia Temple

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I agree with this position, she was pretty underwhelming for me.

Your Top 3 is probably the same as mine but mine would be ordered differently.

Yeah the top 3 is pretty interchangeable depending on the day lol. Janice and Vanessa are probably top 2 and SandyRedd's blind does a loooooooooot of heavy lifting for her. Wish we'd seen more of her. Ultimately I put Vanessa at #1 because she lasted longer than the other 2.

Guess I'm one of the few who really enjoys Khalea. Her blind and knockout were stellar imo. Her tone is gorgeous, it's probably my favourite out of everyone here.

I also thought SandyRedd was consistently great even though some people don't seem to think that about her live performances. She only faltered during her instant save performance imo.

No denying Keisha was the most consistent during her run though, and her winning the poll is well deserved.

Edited by Hsamid

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Guess I'm one of the few who really enjoys Khalea. Her blind and knockout were stellar imo. Her tone is gorgeous, it's probably my favourite out of everyone here.

I also thought SandyRedd was consistently great even though some people don't seem to think that about her live performances. She only faltered during her instant save performance imo.

No denying Keisha was the most consistent during her run though, and her winning the poll is well deserved.

Khalea’s Audition and even Knockout were great. If her playoff wasn’t so underwhelming and she also made T13, she would definitely have more votes here (didn’t help that the rest of Team Legend was strong that round).