The Voice US Rankdown (Winner Reveal pg. 117)

Solaris

Cycle 1: The Blind Auditions

Nbc blind auditions sneak peek GIF on GIFER - by Malobandis

Like I had mentioned earlier, this rankdown is going to mirror a season of the voice, with cycles being named after different rounds of the voice.  Like the blind auditions, to take part in this rankdown you have to make one of the teams.  

Each of you has 30 spots on your team.  You will slowly fill up your teams through this round.  You will choose 10 contestants at a time (20 on 2 occasions),  The randomizer has decided the order.

5 of your 30 placements can be from outside the list provided on the first page,  if you choose this option, at the time of selection please identify what season they are in.

image.png.791707be1e1d208be6a26c2c951e3cb8.png

The order will go as follows:

MJ (10)

QK (10)

Elliott (10)

Lily (10)

Andrew (10)

Chris (20)

Andrew (10)

Lily (10)

Elliott (10)

QK (10)

MJ (20)

QK (10)

Elliott (10)

Lily (10)

Andrew (10)

Chris (10)

The 62 names that are not selected, do not enter the rankdown.  No write-ups will be done for these individuals. (Many of them will not be missed!)  Be aware, that your Team will matter for the two cycles that follow this one.  Your choices are available on the second post of the first page. Team Usher is up first to select 10 contestants for his team.  Since there are lots of choices to get through, you each get a 12 hour window when its your turn.

@QueenKalie@*Chris @*Lily @Elliott @sublymonal @Teraginn

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

I had trouble when someone found my socials through my username so I decided to change it to protect my identity.

There were some major creepers who found like all of Fifi's info and other stuff so I always stayed private on here although I think most of them are gone now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Solaris said:

You were the one that suggested this!

I suggested starting with the Top 12/13 and giving us the option to include other people if we wanted. 😘

Most of my twinks got eliminated in the battles and play-offs :broken:

Just now, Elliott said:

I suggested starting with the Top 12/13 and giving us the option to include other people if we wanted. 😘

Without fail the majority of my favorites get eliminated in the playoff round. 

Just now, Elliott said:

I suppose 2 of the slots (of the 30) can be deemed as wildcards in each team (and selected from outside what was listed).  I will edit it in.  You don't have to do this but if you do please indicate what season they were in :P 

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Without fail the majority of my favorites get eliminated in the playoff round. 

I haven't had my favourite make the Top 12/13 since Chloe. :dead:

Well I guess my default favourite made it to the Top 9 in the most recent season, but I only watched about five minutes of it.

3 of your 30 placements can be from outside the list provided on the first page,  if you choose this option, at the time of selection please identify what season they are in.

The following rule was added.  1/10th of your list can come from outside the lives. 

Edited by Solaris

I also don't want too many extras, so I will limit to 3 per team,  I will have a hard enough time trying to remember many of these contestants that advance as is!

Edited by Solaris
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I haven't had my favourite make the Top 12/13 since Chloe. :dead:

Well I guess my default favourite made it to the Top 9 in the most recent season, but I only watched about five minutes of it.

I think 2 of my favorites made it past the playoffs after Chloe but I don't think my favorite made it to the finals after Chloe. And one of my favorites was on the Covid season so everyone basically was f'd when they did the 'live shows" from their house.  

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

3 of your 30 placements can be from outside the list provided on the first page,  if you choose this option, at the time of selection please identify what season they are in.

The following rule was added.  1/10th of your list can come from outside the lives. 

This will dramatically change my list, thank you for this twist!

Just now, Teraginn said:

This will dramatically change my list, thank you for this twist!

You only need to select your first 10 tonight.  Your last 20 will come later in the line up.  You can identify at any of those times the 3 you'd like as your write ins.