'90s TV Shows Rankdown (Winner Announced on Page 132)

Steven_

• Steven_ changed the title to '90s TV Shows Rankdown (Diana’s Nominations Posted)

All That

rs_600x600-190529124811-600x600-allthat-

All That is a sketch comedy television series created by Brian Robbins and Mike Tollin. The series aired on Nickelodeon from April 16, 1994 to October 22, 2005.  It lasted eleven seasons and 206 episodes.  The theme song is "All That" performed by TLC.  There are too many executive producers to list, but Kenan and Kel are among them.  All That features original short comedic sketches and weekly musical guests aimed toward a young audience.  Its sketches focus on contemporary culture and are performed by a large cast of child and teen actors.  It has been noticed for its diverse cast and impact on children's television.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers is eliminated. @*Diana is responsible for the write-up.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
power-rangers-mighty-morphin-power-range
The goal and endgame I wanted my round. Sorry not sorry. It isn't something I'd place in the top 20 or whatever we end up with the final rankings and it is also something that has been nominated and saved over and over again so it makes it a easy target when it only had 3 seasons. Its not like I feel bad because I gave people the chance to save RAW and protect their favs and that didn't happen so any guilt I have for how I play the rest of the game is gone. I only feel bad for Victoria every one else who saved this over and over sorry but it is what it is. It lasted 3 seasons beginning in 1993 ending in 1996. I think it is a more than fair cut at this point in the rankdown.