SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US10) (Submit your rankings)

.Rei

UNITED STATES SEASON 8:

SYTYCD8+Top+20.jpg

UNITED STATES SEASON 8:

MEET THE TOP 20:

Iveta Lukosiute & Pasha Kovalev - "Ven A Bailar (On The Floor)" - (Ballroom Medley by Jason Gilkison) - Watch Here

TOP 20 PERFORM:

Melanie Moore & Marko Germar - "Turn To Stone" - (Contemporary by Travis Wall) - Watch Here

TOP 20 PERFORM AGAIN:

Caytlinn Lawson & Mitchell Kelly - "Turning Tables" - (Contemporary by Stacey Tookie) - Watch Here

TOP 16 PERFORM:

Ryan Ramirez & Ricky Jaime - "With Every Heartbeat" - (Contemporary by Sonya Tayeh) - Watch Here

TOP 14 PERFORM:

Clarice Ordaz & Jess LeProtto - "Light Through The Branches" - (Contemporary by Justin Giles) - Watch Here

Caytlinn Lawson & Mitchell Kelly - "To Love You More" - (Contemporary by Mandy Moore) - Watch Here

TOP 12 PERFORM:

Jordan Casanova & Tadd Gadduang - "Brotsjor" - (Contemporary by Travis Wall) - Watch Here

Melanie Moore & Marko Germar - "Skin & Bones" - (Contemporary by Dee Caspary) - Watch Here

Clarice Ordaz & Jess LeProtto - "Ain't Nothing Wrong With That" - (Jive by Tony Meredith and Melanie LaPatin) - Watch Here

TOP 10 PERFORM:

Caitlynn Lawson & Pasha Kovalev - "Malajunta" - (Argentine Tango by Miriam Larici and Leonardo Barrionuevo) - Watch Here

Sasha Mallory & tWitch Boss - "Misty Blue" - (Hip-Hop by Christopher Scott) - Watch Here

TOP 8 PERFORM:

Melanie Moore & Neil Haskell - "Total Eclipse Of The Heart" - (Contemporary by Mandy Moore) - Watch Here

Marko Germar & Allison Holker - "I Know It's Over" - (Contemporary by Sonya Tayeh) - Watch Here

TOP 6 PERFORM:

Sasha Mallory & Kent Boyd - "Fool Of Me" - (Contemporary by Tyce Diorio) - Watch Here

Caitlynn Lawson & Pasha Kovalev - "Drop It Low" - (Samba by Dmitry Chaplin) - Watch Here

Caitlynn Lawson & Marko Germar - "Heavy In Your Arms" - (Jazz by Sonya Tayeh) - Watch Here

Melanie Moore - "Cracks" - (Jazz) - Watch Here

TOP 4 PERFORM:

Marko Germar & Lauren Froderman - "Shirk" - (Contemporary by Tessandra Chavez) - Watch Here

Melanie Moore & Sasha Mallory - "Heart Asks Pleasure Firts" - (Contemporary by Stacey Tookie) - Watch Here

TOP 4 FINALE:

Matt Flint, Jess LeProtto & Nick Young - "Can't Buy Me Love" - (Tap) - Watch Here

Congratulations to the finalists of US8!

Now is the time to rank all twenty routines to decide the winner of the season. Please submit some comments for your #1 along with your rankings (the rankings won't be accepted unless there's a comment for your #1) 

These rankings will be due on Wednesday 15th, 12:00 PM PST. Good luck! 

Please also submit a routine to join the Robbed Gallery!!!!

@FrogLenzen@taylorkat @Erestor @.Rei @*Amanda @Zoey @totes4totes @kritaaay @*Chris @*Wallace

Public is also welcome to submit. No comments required!!! - As long as I get at least one set of rankings, there will be a public vote. Can also vote for most robbed!

Edited by .Rei

Contestants Breakdown:

Melanie: 5

Marko: 5

Caitlynn: 5

Sasha: 3

Jess: 3

Clarice: 2

Mitchell: 2

Iveta: 1

Ryan: 1

Ricky: 1

Jordan: 1

Tadd: 1

Nick: 1

All-Stars Breakdown:

Pasha: 3

tWitch: 1

Neil: 1

Allison: 1

Kent: 1

Lauren: 1

Matt: 1

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

too much Caitlynn and too little Sasha and Tadd

14 out of my personal Top 20 made the cut so at least there's that

I fail to see what’s wrong with that. :unsure: 

This is actually one of my favourite top 20s, most of my personal top 20 have made it. :wub:

• Like 1

Dangg, I was hoping for one more Clarice routine, namely "Aila Re Aila," as that's one of my very favorite Bollywood routines ever on this show. :( 

A pretty good Top 20 overall. There are a few routines I could do without but I'm sure that's the case for all of us, lol.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Shocked about Melanie getting 5 routines when I thought this forum was over her. And not surprised all of her routines are Contemporary routines.

I was about to say the same thing 😅 Plus the only solo that made the cut

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

i don't even know which 10 routines were cut lol

In this shirt, in for the kill, break ya neck, poison & wine, who you are, fly me to the moon, memories, precious things, aila re aila and royal t

Just now, .Rei said:

In this shirt, in for the kill, break ya neck, poison & wine, who you are, fly me to the moon, memories, precious things, aila re aila and royal t

In this shirt, break ya neck and fly me to the moon leaving really suck for me though.. 

• .Rei changed the title to SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US8) (Rankings due Wednesday 15th)
On 11/6/2023 at 11:27 AM, totes4totes said:

12 contemporaries, 2 jazzes. That seems about right for US8

LMAO Yeah when I was rewatching all of these dances I was like "this is WAYY TOO many Contemporary routines. :dead: " But yeah with Season 8, the Contemporaries were mostly the standout routines, lol. :haha: 

On 11/6/2023 at 11:38 AM, .Rei said:

3 if you count the jazz they tried to pass as Jive 🙂

Mad Arthur GIF by MOODMAN