Alex Rewatched ANTM

Alex95

Kim its a f*ckgirl, i never though this beforeĀ šŸ¤£, karma is a bitch Bre will suffer one quitting moment in the All stars, when they cut her hair, is very easy cut your hair when is not your hair....Ā 

Edited by Gonzalo
  • Haha 1

On 8/2/2021 at 6:04 PM, Deeee said:

Ā 

The birth of an icon.Ā :wub:

IDF dying at her elimination in the rankdown :wub:. It's what this site deserved :wub:

Ā 

On 8/2/2021 at 8:42 PM, Gonzalo said:

Kim its a f*ckgirl, i never though this beforeĀ šŸ¤£, karma is a bitch Bre will suffer one quitting moment in the All stars, when they cut her hair, is very easy cut your hair when is not your hair....Ā 

In Bre's defense, she had a hair contract off the show so I don't blame her for not wanting them to mess with it (and All-Stars was a mess, Bre was a legitimate model who didn't want to ruin her career on that shitshow lol)

On 8/2/2021 at 5:35 PM, Alex95 said:

Cassandra's mom pretty much telling her she's being vain and to get over the haircut lol

Ā 

LOL this always shocked me because she seems like the kind of girl who is egged on by a crazy mother, but this time mama was not on her side!!!

Ā 

"God gives us our first instincts, don't go against it!" Bre highkey encouraging Cassandra to quit :dead:

Ā 

PUPPET MASTER

Ā 

Flashback to Camille talking about her signature walk :wub:Ā (still in disbeliefĀ they eliminated her after this iconic moment)

Ā 

It is so so so typical of a reality show like this to shit all over a contestant for acting wild during her season, but then later to completely celebrate them for being iconic as if they loved it all along.

Ā 

It appears Nik is Nigel's thirst pick of the season.

Ā 

ugh... come on Nik, don't let Nigel be your only storyline

Ā 

On 8/2/2021 at 5:51 PM, Alex95 said:

smartly bounced before ruining her flawless portfolio before the worst shoot ever :wub:

OMG I NEVER THOUGHT OF THIS. She sees this ratchet shoot and then peaces out. I wonder what she might have done if it was some other shoot that she was inspired to participate in.......!!!!!!!

Ā 

On 8/2/2021 at 5:51 PM, Alex95 said:

10. Sarah - Lol one of the worst shots in ANTM history.

truly

Cycle 5 - Episode 5Ā -Ā The Girl Who Gets a Boob Job

OoktXvc.png

The girls are taking random topless in the house cause why not lol

jv5W7l4.png

Diana is feeling insecure compared to the skinny girls in the house :(

7JuOQBD.png

Drunk!Lisa is taking it upon herself to teach the girls how to model again ā¤ļø

1vyBrHG.png

Coryn is getting annoyed with Lisa telling her she's too muscled up.

Lu5XBau.png

Lol the girls have to anonymously write about each other's weaknesses, I love mess :wub:

X0HvlgN.png

Lisa happily admitting to writing that Kim has an untoned ass and love handles :dead:

qZe00sh.png

Ugh not Coryn being an "I'm not like other girls" girl

zUcQRjt.png

Coryn marching up to Lisa and telling her she doesn't like her and doesn't want to talk to her.

Kh4nwlL.png

Corporate needs you to find the difference between these two pictures. They're the same picture.

Btigiqx.png

Kyle getting confused about the difference between flaunting and hiding her flaws :dead:

LZJdRNW.png

"I look so much like Where's Waldo it's scary"

Fn9gkHV.png

But Kyle still wins the challenge!

DImCIxl.png

She's baaaaaack :wub:Ā :wub:

SJGIWlP.png

Yes Miss Jayla, you better bow down!

Z0iSbmF.png

'Are you a lesbian? That's hot"

HZBUTki.png

Janice calling Lisa out in front of everyone for dissing the other girls oop

rBWU0x8.png

Lisa crying after getting confronted by Janice

uKuFrxy.png

Janice getting Nik nude for this shoot was genius.

S8FoEUT.png

"Kim you better give it to me or I am not taking one more frame gurl! You have not seen diva yet!!!"

gmJlinG.png

The girls being salty over Lisa killing another photoshoot :wub:Ā :wub:Ā :wub:

EjPjrQU.png

Diane breaking down at the photoshoot as the styling hurts her.

LZLDP0C.png

Lisa going on about how many other flaws she has and how confused she is that her "lazy eye" is her flaw :dead:

r24YpIE.png

Bre admitting the criticism is starting to bring her down.

uDpnf2k.png

"Everyone always wants the girl next door"

"I've always wanted the guys next door" Queen Miss J :wub:

oPZUOjf.png

We lose Diane and she doesn't really have anything interesting to say...

44dfg8q.png

And then there were 8...

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1

Cast Ranking:

PBvJQv7.png

This was probably my least favorite episode of the cycle. The return of Janice Dickinson definitely saved the episode (along with everything about Lisa). Coryn's such a weak sparring partner for Lisa though. Coryn's got no bite here (though she does kinda serve next episode lol). The editors still can't figure out how to utilize their full cast.

Ā 

1. Lisa - Duh, easily the star of the episode. This cycle is truly the Lisa Show half the time, but I'm not complaining.

2. Bre - Lol can you imagine if we lost Bre here? What a nightmare that would be.

3. Jayla - You better bow down to Janice! Queen of knowing her place!

4. Diane - I feel bad for her, she got f*cked with this shoot. And while I've obviously been praising Janice, her fatphobic ass being the photographer was probably not the best idea. I wish I liked Diane more, but she really never served since the premiere.

5. Nicole - Pretty much just there, which is fine with me, the less I hear her voice the better.

6. Nik - I know we're all waiting on pins and needles for Nik's breakthrough episode next week.

7. Kyle - Loosely tied to Kim's coven, so I don't stan.

8. Coryn - Thanks for bringing drama to the episode, but she's just really boring even in drama. She's got know life to her fights, it's almost like she's reading from a script. Frankly, Lisa stomped all over her.

9. Kim - Kim's definitely been my biggest 180 so far from original watch to rewatch. I think she improves after Bre calls her out, but for the time being she's really been getting on my nerves. All she does it talk shit behind the girls backs, but won't say anything to anyone's face.

Ā 

Photo Ranking:

I166PfU.png

For a really tacky shoot, a lot of the girls actually slayed. This shoot should've been a bigger mess than it was, but the girls actually got some great shots out of it.

Ā 

1. Lisa - She's giving me Real Housewives realness! This shot is so sophisticated, she genuinely looks like she's getting plastic surgery. I know it's love it or hate it, but this is one of my favorite photos of the cycle so far.

2. Bre - Ooh girl that pose! Her body looks AMAZING here and this is the best her face has looked all season. Easily Bre's strongest shot of the cycle so far.

3. Kyle - This feels like more of an acting shot than a modeling shot, but it's really good acting so I'm fine with it. Also definitely Kyle's best shot so far.

4. Nik - I hate Nik's eyes here a lot. I think she's going for seductive, but it looks like she smelled a fart. I love her body though, the pose saves the picture.

5. Diane - I absolutely love Diane's profile and this is my favorite face from her. The pose is a bit boring. Didn't deserve to be eliminated, but I'm not heartbroken.

6. Jayla - Opposite of Diane, love the body, could've been a better face.

7. Nicole - Forgettable. Definitely one of the tackier concepts so not much she could've done. But nothing amazing from Nicole.

8. Coryn - Also forgettable. It's decent, not horrible, but also nothing great.

9. Kim - She's literally giving us nothing with this picture. She's lying there. I could do that.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 5 - Episode 5)
1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

4. Nik - I hate Nik's eyes here a lot. I think she's going for seductive, but it looks like she smelled a fart. I love her body though, the pose saves the picture.

Ā 

This being fourth hurts my gay heart.

Cycle 5 - Episode 6 -Ā The Girl Who Loves Bubbles and Talk to Plants

qCvVjxO.png

Nik is devastated to lose her bff Diane (mayhaps they should've showed us this before now lol...)

Kc0MNbg.png

Lisa is enjoying being the center of attention

AXoaqNr.png

And now she's drunkenly streaking around the house covered in just bubbles ā¤ļø

N0eo2Wf.png

"Don't interrupt me because I'm trying to tell you something!" Bre, queen of interviews ā¤ļø

86vCBD0.png

Lisa dancing in the middle of the interview as she's bombing it :dead:

j0HoVy8.png

Random ass Kyle won her second reward in a row!

m3pQzfe.png

Lisa confronting Coryn after the challenge for hating on her!

Q0lMLm5.png

Hang this in the MOMA

slmRQPa.png

"YOU'RE BASICALLY PRESENTING YOURSELF LIKE A MORON!"

bvM9JHY.png

"AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING ALCOHOLIC BITCH?!"

DURZSIz.png

Kyle & Nicole are hosting a VH1 show after Kyle won the challenge!

aKUFe6M.png

The director having to confront Lisa to be quiet while they're shooting šŸ™ˆ

JF9Rx2n.png

Girl is saaaaaaaaaalty

ESFG9lk.png

Lawd, this show is sooooooo exploitative

ozUPDq0.png

Lisa having a whole ass conversation with the plant.

GnI0Mxe.png

Bre & Nik going to check up on Lisa ā¤ļø

TJuMn7H.png

Lisa breaking down on the phone to her bf :(

0z9AKO2.png

"Lisa...you need to focus!" Everyone needs a Bre in their life ā¤ļø

KL6630k.png

Tyra conveniently coming into the house to talk about addiction.E3Xm8zA.png

Lmao Tyra's face after Lisa said she doesn't drink to get drunk.

b6SnR2N.png

The girls are doing a shoot for Secret where they have to reveal a personal secret in the commercial.

ObrJ4As.png

Nik practicing her secret about how she's afraid of the dark and sleeps with a nightlight.

b4lVlAA.png

Hmm wonder what she's thinking.

S04VAL9.png

Bre flirting with the interviewer ā¤ļø

QazrZvG.png

"What's my secret? I'm scared of the dark šŸ™‚" Nope, not good enough!

qpXDShX.png

"What's my secret? I sleep with a nightlight šŸ™‚" Oooooop where did she hear that?

gyNXx9F.png

"Wasn't hers just I'm afraid of the dark? Just checking šŸ™‚. Not surprised šŸ™‚"

9WRFJCH.png

"As far as friendships go, great if you have them but oh well if you don't šŸ™‚"

ndfYEX8.png

"Yeah I bet you heard my secret before :rolleyes:"

lMgOn7n.png

"It's okay because karma's a bitch šŸ™‚"

5PgMvPp.png

Back at the house Jayla is completely confused why Nik is salty with her.

d1ypTMN.png

And Lisa is stirring the pot of course ā¤ļø

eZ3gSqv.png

"I'M SO SICK OF BEING IN A HOUSE WITH SOMEONE THIS STUPID!!!!!!"

Ud4D3vh.png

"There's people in this house that I TOLERATE only because I have no choice but to TOLERATE them!" Lol at Jayla acting like Lisa is her only friend when she's spent all episode talking shit about her :dead:

9marMKy.png

Jayla is declaring war on Nik.

hxTzwnf.png

There's been like three confessionalsĀ of her RAGING about Nik like a mad woman :dead:. She is soooooo crack'd :wub:

CzMHBEd.png

Tyra calling Lisa's outfit it's so wrong it's right :wub:

ySsLbM8.png

Oop Nik telling the judges she did bad because she was ~hurt~ and ~betrayed~

UYhMjjJ.png

"There's something about Lisa that leaves you wanting more. However, I also can't stand Lisa!" Lol that's like 95% of the fanbase.

SNfylAf.png

"It's just a load off my shoulders šŸ™‚" Well that's one way to react to being eliminated lol

1SlXFWV.png

And then there were 7...

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1

Cast Ranking:

Y2xi7Q6.png

Umm BY FAR the strongest episode of this cycle. We had Lisa vs. Coryn and Lisa's drunk antics. And we had the Nik vs. Jayla drama, two supporting characters finally coming out of the woodwork to entertain. The episode was run by two extremely strong storylines and I loved it. Finally C5 delivered where they were able to pretty much utilize their entire cast.

Ā 

1. Jayla - I was fully prepared to rank her near the bottom, until her INSANE run of confessionals where she was foaming at the mouth shouting obscenities about Nik. Jayla's behavior was so ridiculous it absolutely cycled back to hilarious. The fact that Nik of all people, one of the most sane human beings to ever do a reality show, has Jayla so unfathomably pissed is just hilarious to me. Also Jayla stealing Nik's secret is funny lol. This is the reality show drama I love.

2. Nik - She was so passive agressive this episode ā¤ļø. As much as I would've loved to see Nik scream in Jayla's face for stealing her secret, that's not who Nik was. She just walked around the house, acting unbothered, and then smiled in people's faces politely informing them that karma would get Jayla :dead:. Amazing.

3. Bre - This episode really showed me Bre's true character. I know she's supposed to be the overseas villain, but Bre has a huge heart. She was there for Lisa and cared for her, even though it wasn't Bre's job and she didn't have to do anything. She saw a girl who was hurting her and instead of just making fun of her behind her back, she helped her. Bre has my respect for her actions this episode.

4. Lisa - As fun as "Cousin It" is, it really is so sad. The cameras were just rolling on an alcoholic having conversations with a plant like it was nothing. Lisa definitely crossed the #2Raw2Real line this episode, but I still love her and she thoroughly entertained me most of the time (especially when she was CRUSHING the shoot and fighting with Coryn).

5. Kim - More shittalking from Kim, shocker. I'm so over her mean girls clique.

6. Kyle - A Kim minion. Lol @ her being a random challenge queen though.

7. Nicole - A Kim minion.

8. Coryn - She really didn't have the It Factor at all to go toe-to-toe with Lisa. We're talking about one of the biggest personalities in reality show history. Lisa mopped the floor with Coryn, point blank and the period.

Ā 

Shoot Ranking:

h89bvQu.png

Definitely the best concept of the season behind Country Couture. I love how they did a photo, commercial, and interview. This felt like a genuine test of realĀ modeling skills. I know I don't necessarily watch the show for the modeling, but it's nice when theyĀ actuallyĀ help the girls with real world modeling experiences every once in a while lol.

Ā 

Photos:

1. Lisa - Amazing. So natural and gorgeous. I love her face, it looks like she has a secret I want to hear.

2. Nicole - This shoot is definitely right up Nicole's alley. She's got the young and relatable face. I expected Nicole to knock this out of the park, and she did.

3. Jayla - Frankly I don't like any of the other shots :dead:. I like her pose here, don't love the face.

4. Nik - Not bad, but obviously her weakest photo of the competition so far.

5. Kyle - Very bland, should've been more smiley.

6. Coryn - This shot's already growing on me a little bit and I wish I put it a little higher. I'm still not a fan of it though.

7. Kim - There's nothing relatable or commercial about this shot. Deer caught in the headlights.

8. Bre - I love me some Bre but she cannot do these smiley shoots! Her face is just terrible here :(

Ā 

Commercial:

1. Lisa - So relatable and fun. I love how she pretty much cheated with her secret ā¤ļø. It's absolutely something I can see on tv today.

2. Bre - Bre's amazing personality really stuck out here. Great job.

3. Nicole - I think Nicole did a great job choosing a secret. Not the most natural commercial, but well done.

4. Jayla - Lol thief. Jayla was solid here, not great but not bad.

5. Kim - I actually liked her acting here, the problem is her posture and she just doesn't look like a model at all.

6. Nik - You can definitely tell she was thrown off. I'm glad they got a decent take out of her though.

7. Coryn - Just mediocre.

8. Kyle - Wow I did not remember this being so horrible. The overacting is PAINFUL. Potentially one of the worst acted commercialsĀ in ANTM history...?

Ā 

Interview:

1. Lisa - Lisa had a great rapport with the interview and she masterfully dodged his trick questions. Lisa truly killed the shoot this week.

2. Bre - On paper this could've been a mess, but Bre's amazing personality saves it and it became a great interview.

3. Jayla - She did a good job mentioning the product a lot and remembering what she was selling.

4. Nik - A bit overly rehearsed and nervous, but I liked where she was going with it.

5. Kyle - Average.

6. Kim - I thought she was kind of rambling. But I do like that she kinda went out of her comfort zone for a change.

7. Coryn - Just mediocre.

8. Nicole - I just don't fight Nicole cute or relatable. And that really stands out in this interview. It felt fake and messy.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 5 - Episode 6)

Nik decided this episode to get that air time. And Jayla comes across as a complete psycho with the editing of her reaction lololol

Ā 

Kyle is absolutely the most random contestant this season. Her challenge wins are the only thing keeping her here whatsoever.

47 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Umm BY FAR the strongest episode of this cycle. We had Lisa vs. Coryn and Lisa's drunk antics. And we had the Nik vs. Jayla drama, two supporting characters finally coming out of the woodwork to entertain. The episode was run by two extremely strong storylines and I loved it. Finally C5 delivered where they were able to pretty much utilize their entire cast.

Ā 

1. Jayla - I was fully prepared to rank her near the bottom, until her INSANE run of confessionals where she was foaming at the mouth shouting obscenities about Nik. Jayla's behavior was so ridiculous it absolutely cycled back to hilarious. The fact that Nik of all people, one of the most sane human beings to ever do a reality show, has Jayla so unfathomably pissed is just hilarious to me. Also Jayla stealing Nik's secret is funny lol. This is the reality show drama I love.

2. Nik - She was so passive agressive this episode ā¤ļø. As much as I would've loved to see Nik scream in Jayla's face for stealing her secret, that's not who Nik was. She just walked around the house, acting unbothered, and then smiled in people's faces politely informing them that karma would get Jayla :dead:. Amazing.

3. Bre - This episode really showed me Bre's true character. I know she's supposed to be the overseas villain, but Bre has a huge heart. She was there for Lisa and cared for her, even though it wasn't Bre's job and she didn't have to do anything. She saw a girl who was hurting her and instead of just making fun of her behind her back, she helped her. Bre has my respect for her actions this episode.

4. Lisa - As fun as "Cousin It" is, it really is so sad. The cameras were just rolling on an alcoholic having conversations with a plant like it was nothing. Lisa definitely crossed the #2Raw2Real line this episode, but I still love her and she thoroughly entertained me most of the time (especially when she was CRUSHING the shoot and fighting with Coryn).

wow all of this. Alex coming through againĀ withĀ the quality content. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE. AND ASK ALEX WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE SO CORRECT ALL THE TIME.

On 8/6/2021 at 5:01 AM, Alex95 said:

1SlXFWV.png

Ā 

I mean... I know it's because there's less girls in the shot now and also Bre is in the center but... nobody can convince me that this isn't Bre's show and everyone else is her backup models!

On 8/6/2021 at 1:08 AM, FrogLenzen said:

I LITERALLY say this every day. bless Mrs. Lenzen for putting up with me tbh

A Queen!

Ā 

On 8/6/2021 at 1:10 AM, FrogLenzen said:

:dead::rofl::dead:

:giggle:

Ā 

On 8/6/2021 at 1:12 AM, FrogLenzen said:

Nik decided this episode to get that air time. And Jayla comes across as a complete psycho with the editing of her reaction lololol

Ā 

Kyle is absolutely the most random contestant this season. Her challenge wins are the only thing keeping her here whatsoever.

Nik & Jayla really came into this episode guns blazing!

Ā 

Yeah Kyle's definitely the "Oh you're still here" girl but not for long

On 8/6/2021 at 1:15 AM, FrogLenzen said:

wow all of this. Alex coming through againĀ withĀ the quality content. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE. AND ASK ALEX WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE SO CORRECT ALL THE TIME.

I tryĀ ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Ā 

On 8/9/2021 at 3:21 PM, *Lily said:

Ā 

I mean... I know it's because there's less girls in the shot now and also Bre is in the center but... nobody can convince me that this isn't Bre's show and everyone else is her backup models!

Bre is the main character, we been knew.

Cycle 5 - Episode 7 -Ā The Girls Who Are 1940s Pin-Ups

vukETjN.png

"It was very clearĀ IĀ am the one who sleeps with a nightlight" Lol Nik gatekeeping sleeping with a nightlight ā¤ļø.

C0pdu9s.png

Today Tyra is working with the girls for the shoot!

fLKVrar.png

"Seriously I signed up to work with Tyra, I don't know about everyone else, I signed up to work with Tyra" :dead:

X2ypL8h.png

"You are going to Paris tomorrow!!!!" Wow, Nicole faking a Tyra Mail. What a funny practical joke that's never been done on this show before!!!!!

zlRZNGQ.png

Kim telling Kyle to stop living her life around her boyfriend...okay Kim's spilling here.

mzAwVsu.png

The girls are doing boot camp!

vrReDqu.png

Nicole pretty much whined through her entire run and barely got dirty

fTuhaAe.png

Lol poor Nik losing her pants during her entire run.

IpRu73v.png

And now the girls do a go-see covered in mud in a Very Realistic Modeling Scenario :wub:

EGAn6cw.png

Lisa wins the challenge!

LagGq2G.png

And Kim is bitching about it of course.

a06OQ7u.png

Lisa's reward is getting advice from the man who did this styling.......HELP

OHgmfaX.png

Jay is ~shocked~ that Kim is looking feminine.

LDoLlw8.png

"Everyone says Kyle is so beautiful but I think she lacks a lot of depth. I really think she has next to no personality" Lol Jayla really decided to become super savage last episode and never stopped ā¤ļø

Um6N9vA.png

It's the night before elimination and the girls are partying (but nothing happened, clearly the editors were struggling to put footage into this dramaless episode)

RnUP9Nj.png

Tyra telling Nicole she's standing like a penguin lol.

xsSHhan.png

Bre opens up about her struggles at the shoots and her fear of being imperfect :(

jDG5nQh.png

Kyle is happy her bff Kim got FCO!

STnPYxI.png

And now she's in the bottom 2 and less happy.

ws8ONZ1.png

Bre survives her second B2 appearance!

Wj4PMHd.png

Literally the most emotion we've seen out of Kyle all cycle.

SSAV2Hu.png

And then there were 6...

Cast Ranking:

r6xJjU5.png

What a boring episode. Literally nothing happened the entire time. There wasn't a single storyline. I don't need drama every episode, but I need more than "the girls do modeling shoots and fashion challenges". I guess Kim's struggling with being feminine was the storyline of the episode? I thought when they went to the bars something would happen...but then nothing happened lol. This wasn't the worst episode of ANTM ever...but it was still very boring.

Ā 

1. Bre - I'm so glad to see her survive again. In a rather plotless episode, Bre's personality will always shine through. Such a lovable and relatable girl.

2. Jayla - I'm glad Jayla hasn't stopped being a bitch since her breakthrough last episode :wub:.

3. Nik - Lol @ Nik still talking about the nightlight. Lol @ Nik losing her pants at the challenge.

4. Lisa - Lisa desperately needed this UTR week and challenge win after the mess she gave us last episode too bad she pisses away her chances at winning very soon

5. Kim - Kim continuing to talk about Lisa is :rolleyes:Ā but I started to feel bad for her this week with how the show keeps going on and on about how Kim needs to be more feminine, but not lose herself. It feels vaguely homophobic and it feels like they're just setting her up for failure. I can feel Kim's frustration and I totally understand it.

6. Kyle - I don't know anything about her except she worked for Dairy Queen.

7. Nicole - Yeah she's starting to annoy me again y'all...

Ā 

Photo Rankings:

K8wmMsM.png

Two of the stronger shoots of the season! I love a good, simplistic b&w beauty shot. Really separatesĀ the strong from the weak, and has delivered some of the most memorable and iconic shots in ANTM history. The pin-up shoot was fun as well. I loved the throwback style and I'm glad they didn't go OTT and do too much with it. They trusted their theme and they trusted their product and that worked for them. 2 for 2, good for you C5!

Ā 

B&W:

1. Nicole - One of the shots that helped Nicole clinch the win. I think of her as a commercial girl in my head, but that's my fault because this shot and her country couture shot are amazing, high-fashion shots and easily her two best shots of the competition. Everything about this picture works. So haunting.

2. Lisa - Nothing about this picture should work, but Lisa makes it work. On paper I should hate the neck, but it absolutely works in this picture. She's got so much emotion behind her eyes, and I love it. Amazing shot from Lisa.

3. Nik - I've used to have mixed feelings on the plant, but actually I think I love it. It makes the shot look almost animalistic, which I think really works for Nik. Another killer shot from her!

4. Bre - A little more life behind the eyes and this would've been an A+ shot.

5. Kyle - She looks more masculine than Kim here. Kyle's bone structure is to die for and it's really carrying the shot. I don't know if Kyle's doing all that much, but it's still one of my favorites from her.

6. Jayla - I like her face, the hand messes the whole shot up though.

7. Kim - I'm just so bored of Kim's shots. This was so predictable and on the nose. She did exactly what I expected her to do, and it's fine enough, but on a shoot where most of the girls were at their best, she falls to the bottom.

Ā 

Pin-Ups:

1. Nik - Very sexy! She got into character so well and really sold the shot. Finally Nik gets a FCO from me, the Nik fans can breathe!

2. Jayla - This was so closeĀ to FCO. She just needed a little more personality and animation in the face. The pose is my favorite though, so sexy.

3. Nicole - The opposite of Jayla, I love the personality she's showing in her face, but the pose isn't amazing. Photoshop Nicole's face on Jayla's body and it's easily the best of the week.

4. Lisa - A little drag queen, but it's just so Lisa I can't help but enjoy it :haha:

5. Kim - Definitely better than I expected. Still not amazing compared to the other girls, but this is possibly my favorite pose from Kim yet in the competition.

6. Bre - She's trying too hard with the pose and she has such a vacant expression. I love Bre, but this picture is kind of a mess :(

7. Kyle - One of my least favorite faces of the season, it looks so fake. The blown kiss is actually uncomfortable to look at. Based on this photo, Kyle absolutely deserved elimination.

• Alex95 changed the title to Alex Rewatches ANTM (Cycle 5 - Episode 7)
39 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol poor Nik losing her pants during her entire run.

Ā 

LOL I forgot about this! Nik if you're wearing undies just take the pants off.Ā 

Ā 

40 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

a06OQ7u.png

Lisa's reward is getting advice from the man who did this styling.......HELP

:omg:Ā holy shit what year is this??????

Ā 

17 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

What a boring episode. Literally nothing happened the entire time. There wasn't a single storyline. I don't need drama every episode, but I need more than "the girls do modeling shoots and fashion challenges". I guess Kim's struggling with being feminine was the storyline of the episode? I thought when they went to the bars something would happen...but then nothing happened lol. This wasn't the worst episode of ANTM ever...but it was still very boring.

Ā 

Even the title of the episode is boring. Everything after the B&W photoshoot is just blah, and the pin-up photos aren't worth it. Jayla/Nik/Nicole all doing pretty much the same pose made this one dull for me. They could have just cut directly to panel after Tyra's photoshoot, eliminated Kyle and moved on.

Ā 

43 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lisa wins the challenge!

Ā 

19 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ā 

K8wmMsM.png

Lisa is stomping these hoes

21 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

DD9VKZj_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Lol she really hasn't beenĀ thatĀ bad. Just there...

Ā 

21 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

LOL I forgot about this! Nik if you're wearing undies just take the pants off.Ā 

Ā 

:omg:Ā holy shit what year is this??????

Ā 

Even the title of the episode is boring. Everything after the B&W photoshoot is just blah, and the pin-up photos aren't worth it. Jayla/Nik/Nicole all doing pretty much the same pose made this one dull for me. They could have just cut directly to panel after Tyra's photoshoot, eliminated Kyle and moved on.

Ā 

Ā 

Lisa is stomping these hoes

Lol there was some uncensored shots, she was clearly wearing a thong.

Ā 

Plz this is unacceptable any year!

Ā 

Lol yeah I would've been fine if this was a 20 min episode :giggle:

Ā 

Lisa - Future ANTM winner!

Ā 

20 hours ago, Gonzalo said:

jDG5nQh.pngSTnPYxI.png

Ā 

BEST MOMENT OF THE Rewatch

:dead:

Cycle 5 - Episode 8 -Ā The Girl Who Wants to Step on a Pretty Flower

hZuoZ9O.png

The episode starts with random clips of Tyra modeling, so that's how we know it's a recap episode!

mBhnkEB.png

The first cut girls having to watch the safe girls do a fashion show right after they got eliminated was still so f*cked upĀ :dead:

K8Bzxui.png

We get a never before seen clip of Cassandra flicking her toothbrush water at Kyle :dead:Ā "You ever see a pretty flower you just want to step on? šŸ™‚"

kVbfB7R.png

Jayla told Kim to suck her stomach in before the first fashion show, apparently Jayla's been insane from the start ā¤ļø

mAWOlcZ.png

Nicole is educating the girls about how birds are blind (she's really gonna get to know birds well very soon!)

LAgzrby.png

Lisa is warning Jayla that she's offending people. Pot...kettle...

gGnMZeu.png

"I'm gonna say stupid shit all the time and people just need to get used to that šŸ™‚"

cJ5nayi.png

The girls are roasting Coryn for having a farting problem.

EZDPA0W.png

Bre is trying on Jayla's stripper boots :dead:

NdFuGxn.png

A bird's in the house (ugh why do I bother with the recap episodes again???)

VuyAfEA.png

Jayla's reaction to the girls screaming over the bird...same

Ph6gz2L.png

Lmao the girls reading Cassandra's goodbye note about how much she hates modeling and how it's not for her :dead:

skemuos.png

"I'm Italian and we're just sweaty peopld šŸ˜„" Oof rocky week for Italians #iykyk

saxPhuk.png

Coryn writing an apology letter to Lisa lol

e83NgPK.png

Bffs!

FYahAFz.png

Wayament...Jayla's unhinged anti-Nik confessional happened AFTER panel when Nik lowkey threw Jayla under the bus. It's still cray cray, but makes a bit more sense lol

vV13O5k.png

I love me some Lisa, but sometimes she tries WAY too hard

R14JrDB.png

Yay, back to the real show!

Cycle 5 - Episode 9 -Ā The Girl Whose Boyfriend Is Cheating on Her

3d7Plxu.png

It's the day after Kyle's elimination and Kim is feeling lonely without her.

7Bz9lOU.png

The girls find out they'll be meeting Eva and everyone (especially Bre) are so excited ā¤ļø

wid901o.png

Miss Eva is werqing it :wub:

1OMe9kI.png

Lisa is networking with Eva's entourage while the rest of the girls are just chilling ā¤ļø

TB2vL0F.png

Lisa feels things are tense and wants to calm things down

SXzxTZC.png

"CALM DOWN! TAKE A BREAK! EAT A COOKIE!"

puoEiUP.png

"We all agree that Lisa is crazy and has lost her damn mind"

t5gui7G.png

Lisa bossing around her entourage to the challenge ā¤ļøĀ (tbf she's right, those pants are hideous)

k3py6qY.png

The girls are competing for a guest roleĀ on Veronica Mars!

xQq7yTC.png

This man called Bre the "sexy sistah" I hate him!

ghPwhrt.png

Kim wins the challenge!

DvTXOhn.png

Lisa is salty over the loss of course ā¤ļø

jzFwECJ.png

Watching Kim interact with Kristen Bell feels like a fever dream.

KdZuLpx.png

She's a terrible actress :wub:

cgy6yUP.png

Kim and Nicole having their Lisa shittalk session as she acts passive agressive over Kim's win.

K1LaVQS.png

The girls are shooting with the Wildboyz for the photoshoot today!

MJRklmy.png

Bre is not here for this photoshoot at all :wub:

un19lyI.png

Lisa is going for It at the photoshoot of course!

cEgu67A.png

"Steve-O is throwing panties in my face...and now I'mĀ reallyĀ pissed off!"

rDap5RK.png

"I wanna know who they parents are because I was not amused by their little childish antics...at all"

3G52aRE.png

Nicole portraying angry.

VuCe6W2.png

Plz not Steve-O flirting with Nicole and massaging her feet!

opCQAse.png

Oh honey...

OssFF47.png

This is like a horror movie.

Xnt6pJR.png

It's rare you get to pinpoint the exact moment someone loses a reality show competition...but this is the moment.

R53LkBL.png

LICjDdk.png

PnvwouO.png

Lisa truly left everyone #shook

KW3nnqS.png

"No woman of class, especially a supermodel in the making, is gonna do something as disgusting as pee on herself at her JOB!"

s4YUVZb.png

Lisa has done the unthinkable and brought Bre & Nicole together!

eUHSena.png

Queen of modeling sunglasses!

b1GVLFN.png

"I LOVE MY ANTM CHOCOLATEEEEEE"

axHbjis.png

"Chocolate...it's chocolate...it's...chocolatey! It's chocolate! It's ANTM chocolate!"

IV8Mgq2.png

"Sometimes I come home late at night and...I pick up a nice piece of ANTM chocolate"

HCT9qoM.png

"I hate chocolate!!! šŸ¤®"

BCN24OD.png

Bre going from B2 to FCO :wub:Ā :wub:

kOAUYjc.png

Nicole & Jayla have fallen from the top of the back to the bottom!

yA4QMGn.png

"The judges are so disappointed in you that both of you must pack your bags"

mgrFCPn.png

hX6UdwI.png

ASzwPwf.png

Lol

ZNLnQaV.png

"BECAUSE WE'RE ALL GOING TO LONDON!!!!!!!!!!"

M7rPkP0.png

Best overseas reveal ever :wub:Ā :wub:Ā :wub:

1VKpblW.png

For the third episode in a row, and then there were still six!

Cast Ranking:

aOY3CaU.png

Welp, there was nowhere to go but up from last week. And when Lisa's the main character of an episode, you know you're in for a doozy. The downfall of Lisa is actually pretty interesting. I'm not sure if she's actually that crazy or if she just self-destructed because she wanted out. Outside of Lisa, I did enjoy the entourage challenge, I'm glad we got the return of Miss Eva the Diva, and the overseas reveal if iconic of course. All in all, a good episode!

Ā 

1. Bre - I'm starting to realize Bre is one of my favorite ANTM narrators ever. She is just a natural in the confessions, so damn funny! Also her ANTM chocolate commercial is iconic :wub:

2. Lisa - Another #2Raw2Real episode for Lisa. She literally pissed her chances away at winning. Not figuratively, literally. Love her or hate her, you came out of this episode talking about Lisa.

3. Nicole - Lol wait I enjoyed Nicole this episode šŸ™ˆ. She works when she's just socially awkward and blissfully unaware of the world around her. Nicole singing that ANTM chocolate theme song was Scott's Tots levels of cringe, and I mean that as a compliment.

4. Nik - It's chocolate šŸ˜„. She's been working well as a background character lately.

5. Jayla - Unfortunately we didn't get Peak Jayla Bitchiness here, but I'm sure it will return.

6. Kim - I'm glad Kim's gaining more confidence, but for my own entertainment, I enjoyed her better as a plucky underdog. I'm also looking forward to Kim getting called out on all her shit talking cause I'm getting a bit tired of it.

Ā 

Photo Ranking:

x3vwM93.png

I still can't believe this is the same cycle that did Country Couture. This shoot is an all-time worst shot and for the sake of the girls, I'm so relieved it was a non-elimination.

Ā 

1. Bre - I have no business liking any shots this week, but not only do I like this shot, I love it.

2. Nik - Good acting and good modeling here, a good job for Nik.

3. Kim - This angle isn't flattering on her and makes her body proportions look weird. This is her most emotive face of the competition though.

4. Lisa - Lol mess. She went way too overboard with it. This looks like a still from a movie, so that shot works as one angle.

5. Jayla - I think she got so screwed not being able to actually scream since she was stuck working with a dog. She didn't produce a good shot at all, but not entirely her fault.

6. Nicole - Lol horrible. One of my least favorite shots from a winner in ANTM history.