Big Brother 23

Steven_

Just now, *Wallace said:

Interesting at a 11-2 vote with Travis going and Alyssa staying. Totally fine with that result.

But curious on to why  Derek F voting Travis to stay. Is it to set someone up? 😮  And interesting not all of Travis' group voted to keep him in.

He's pretty much bored and was dying to throw a hinky vote. Derek X is likely gonna get the blame, but with two votes out there Kyland might get some blame (which is what Xavier was afraid of and tried to talk Derek F out of it).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

He's pretty much bored and was dying to throw a hinky vote. Derek X is likely gonna get the blame, but with two votes out there Kyland might get some blame (which is what Xavier was afraid of and tried to talk Derek F out of it).

Oooh thanks for this. I was kinda thinking it was something to blame on someone else and was thinking it would be blame on Derek X. But oooo Kyland getting blame? I  can get that with him being on the same team as Travis but ugh. 

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Not Brent thinking this 8 person alliance is gonna stick together.

Yikes lol. 🙈

18 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

You just know that the hinky vote will be blamed on someone who didn't cast it. :dead: 

Ughh I know.

19 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol Derek F was desperate to do that hinky vote. Glad he's happy.

17 minutes ago, *Chris said:

good 4 him, hope he's healthy and happy!

:dead:  at you two for  this.