Jump to content

Who Sang It Best - S20 Top 9


Recommended Posts

I Can Only Imagine - Aliyah Moulden, Davon Fleming, DeAndre Nico, Todd Tilghman, Victor Solomon  

 

Turn Your Lights Down Low - Anita Antoinette, Royce Lovett vs Kiara Brown, Pia Renee

 

 

 

Human - Tess Boyer,Mia Pffirman, India Carney, Caroline Burns, Rachel Mac

 

 

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday - Damien, SandyRedd, Cam Anthony

 

 

 

 

 

He Stopped Loving Her Today - Cody Wickline or Kenzie Wheeler

 

 

 

Go Your Own Way - Alexis Marceaux or Rachel, Jordan, and Gihanna

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

Didn’t team Adam do go your own way in season 13

 

I also recall it being very messy as well lol. Surely not as messy as the trio from this season though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

I also recall it being very messy as well lol. Surely not as messy as the trio from this season though.

yeah it was. They took it off YouTube like 1 year before they usually take off all others videos…like they kept every other s13 video but deleted that one lol

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

 

I also recall it being very messy as well lol. Surely not as messy as the trio from this season though.

The song was written by Fleetwood Mac, especially for their harmonies and not to mention it came from a turbulent time between the band that adds to the intensity and anger the song gives off. It`s bound to be messy or subpar in covers, although Jordan could have probably done it decently by himself, particularly more on guitar than on singing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

The song was written by Fleetwood Mac, especially for their harmonies and not to mention it came from a turbulent time between the band that adds to the intensity and anger the song gives off. It`s bound to be messy or subpar in covers, although Jordan could have probably done it decently by himself, particularly more on guitar than on singing.

 

Do you think Savanna and Corey could've pulled it off had that been their battle song instead of "Dreams"? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

 

Do you think Savanna and Corey could've pulled it off had that been their battle song instead of "Dreams"? 

I`m not sure. They obviously can blend well, but not sure if the intensity would come as geniune or just performative.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...