Who Sang It Best - S20 Top 9

thevoiceisthetop

I Can Only Imagine - Aliyah Moulden, Davon Fleming, DeAndre Nico, Todd Tilghman, Victor Solomon  

Turn Your Lights Down Low - Anita Antoinette, Royce Lovett vs Kiara Brown, Pia Renee

Human - Tess Boyer,Mia Pffirman, India Carney, Caroline Burns, Rachel Mac

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday - Damien, SandyRedd, Cam Anthony

He Stopped Loving Her Today - Cody Wickline or Kenzie Wheeler

Go Your Own Way - Alexis Marceaux or Rachel, Jordan, and Gihanna

9 minutes ago, deszfan88 said:

Didn’t team Adam do go your own way in season 13

I also recall it being very messy as well lol. Surely not as messy as the trio from this season though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I also recall it being very messy as well lol. Surely not as messy as the trio from this season though.

yeah it was. They took it off YouTube like 1 year before they usually take off all others videos…like they kept every other s13 video but deleted that one lol

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

The song was written by Fleetwood Mac, especially for their harmonies and not to mention it came from a turbulent time between the band that adds to the intensity and anger the song gives off. It`s bound to be messy or subpar in covers, although Jordan could have probably done it decently by himself, particularly more on guitar than on singing.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

The song was written by Fleetwood Mac, especially for their harmonies and not to mention it came from a turbulent time between the band that adds to the intensity and anger the song gives off. It`s bound to be messy or subpar in covers, although Jordan could have probably done it decently by himself, particularly more on guitar than on singing.

Do you think Savanna and Corey could've pulled it off had that been their battle song instead of "Dreams"? 

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Do you think Savanna and Corey could've pulled it off had that been their battle song instead of "Dreams"? 

I`m not sure. They obviously can blend well, but not sure if the intensity would come as geniune or just performative.

• Like 1