Who sang "Let Her Go" better?

Gustavo527

Best cover of "Let Her Go"  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who sang "Let Her Go" by Passenger, better?

• Cole Vosbury (S5)
    • Kristen Merlin (S6)
    • Anna Grace (S20)

Cole, no question. That gravelly tone unexpectedly fit the song like a glove. Props to him as well for choosing this song when it was just recently released and quite unknown at the time.

I enjoyed Anna as well, by far her best vocal.

Wasnt a big fan of Kristen's. She had stronger performances.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Don't remember Anita doing this song, but seeing y'all's reactions, this probably got her eliminated right?

Yeah just checked Wikipedia and she sang that for top 10 and was in the bottom three

She then lost to none other than Ryan Sill in the IS

• Thanks 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Don't remember Anita doing this song, but seeing y'all's reactions, this probably got her eliminated right?

You have no idea how much i envy you, i wish i don't remember it as well. Unfortunately, i do, that was a nightmare, and yes, it got her eliminated (the worst thing is that ,she wasn't even the worst of the night, i still have nightmares with the awful cover of Fancy, by Reagan James 😩)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

You have no idea how much i envy you, i wish i don't remember it as well. Unfortunately, i do, that was a nightmare, and yes, it got her eliminated (the worst thing is that ,she wasn't even the worst of the night, i still have nightmares with the awful cover of Fancy, by Reagan James 😩)

My flashbacks reading those last four words:

hit GIF

In all seriousness, as gorgeous as Anna's version was, I gotta stick with Cole. It's a classic in the "best KOs" discussions for a reason.

• Haha 1

This is extremely unpopular (I think?) but I thought Jonny won that KO :ph34rwave: I like Cole but I feel like that performance is a tad overrated.

Kristen was good but she has better performances.

I didn’t love Anna’s studio but her live performance was fantastic so I have to go with her. It helps that she changed it up, because I don’t like the original.