The Voice 20 ● Battles Part 3 ● Discussion

istersay

The Voice

The Battles Part 3
SEASON 20, EPISODE 9 • NEW
8:00 PM ON NBC 3 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC
The battle rounds conclude as the coaches enlist music industry powerhouses Luis Fonsi, Dan + Shay, Brandy and Darren Criss to prepare their artists to go head-to-head in hopes of advancing to the knockouts; each coach has one steal and one save.

yiv-divider-trans.png

No Spoilers Please! Keep those in the Spoiler threads, If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

yeah lmao, i think you had it worse than 90% of us :( i probably saw about 3-5 minutes of the total 12-15 minutes of battles last time lmao, hopefully its better this time

fingerscrossed3.gif

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

yeah lmao, i think you had it worse than 90% of us :( i probably saw about 3-5 minutes of the total 12-15 minutes of battles last time lmao, hopefully its better this time

Agreed.  I had to watch all of the Battles on YouTube instead because my stream was that bad.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Well, luckily, I checked my stream ahead of time, and it's great so far.  Whatever problems there were last week, whoever was in charge of the streams seems to have corrected it.

Yeah. I have a little faith in the stream

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Hopefully we catch some KO clips after the episode is over.

hoping to see a little of gihanna, dana, cam, and anna grace! if carolina goes through, i also hope to see her in the sneak peek at the end as well! 

carolina's the one i'm most nervous about this episode - she's my favorite of the season rn, since lindsay is gone :(

Edited by QueenCami

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

hoping to see a little of gihanna, dana, cam, and anna grace! if carolina goes through, i also hope to see her in the sneak peek at the end as well! 

she's the one i'm most nervous about this episode - she's my favorite of the season rn, since lindsay is gone :(

Taste 🤩

• Thanks 1