AI 19 ● All Star Duets and Solos 2 ● Discussion

istersay

Okay, looks like the three that I missed completely were Jason, Beane, and Madison. Well, I'm going back for them anyway, but I probably didn't miss much--two "fodder edits" sandwiched around a "get the freak off my stage".

Missed most of Hannah's set but I liked what I saw. Mary Jo and Chayce were amazing. Colin can't sing, but on the solo he was at least able to paper over his shortcomings with his skill as a performer.

1 minute ago, jjeem said:

Colin's duet is better than his solo.

Nah. On his solo, he was at least a good performer who just couldn't sing. Forced to stay put on the stage and play nice with a "star", there was absolutely nothing redeeming about the duet (and yes I mean nothing, the judges obviously did a good job not putting Tori through to the Top 24 when she was a contestant).

Just now, ScarletDevilCCX said:

Nah. On his solo, he was at least a good performer who just couldn't sing. Forced to stay put on the stage and play nice with a "star", there was absolutely nothing redeeming about the duet (and yes I mean nothing, the judges obviously did a good job not putting Tori through to the Top 24 when she was a contestant).

Confused Thinking GIF