The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I think Lexi is really good. Not my thing but very good. Wouldn´t be surprised if she actually made it, because it definitely seems like she auditioned.

I´ve also been discovering Tony Aaron. He´s great, and seems like the type of artist that John tends to keep. AKA the always reliable R&B guy, only this time mix gospel and pop in.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I think Lexi is really good. Not my thing but very good. Wouldn´t be surprised if she actually made it, because it definitely seems like she auditioned.

Lol she’s the best pop girl this season (potentially) but question. What exactly is your thing?

I don’t know who to compare Lexi to from past seasons. Joanna Serenko has been mentioned, but I don’t think that’s it. She’s very much an indie-pop singer. Maybe even closer to Amy Vachal, with a little more power. Because there isn’t a single video of her singing live in front of an audience, we literally know nothing about her ability to sing live. The tone is fantastic, through. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Just now, jus.willy said:

Lol she’s the best pop girl this season (potentially) but question. What exactly is your thing?

If we´re talking genre, I lean towards blues, rock and country. I love myself some folk and gospel too, which is why I was pulling for Victor to sing some of it last season. I´m not a huge fan of a lot of modern pop or indie, but I´m open to listen to everything though, there have been a lot of artists I´ve loved like Kyla Jade, Noah Mac, Hannah Huston, Madi Davis, Michelle Chamuel, and Tessanne Chin, that aren´t exactly in my lane musically. I like Cami Brooks too, and it would have been great to have her on the show.

If we´re talking voices, I tend to lean towards strong low tones and rasp, but again, I´ve loved people that doesn´t possess that. So it depends.

15 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t know who to compare Lexi to from past seasons. Joanna Serenko has been mentioned, but I don’t think that’s it. She’s very much an indie-pop singer. Maybe even closer to Amy Vachal, with a little more power. Because there isn’t a single video of her singing live in front of an audience, we literally know nothing about her ability to sing live. The tone is fantastic, through. 

Oooooo I see the Amy comparison for her I can see the Joanna one too just from her story side aspect

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I believe this is how we choose favorites in the taping rounds. Despite  everybody at this point knowing that there´s some work in the final edit, the tone is still there, and we just have to hope that they can handle the pressure of singing live on that stage.

Edited by Misirlou

23 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I believe this is how we choose favorites in the taping rounds. Despite  everybody at this point knowing that there´s some work in the final edit, the tone is still there, and we just have to hope that they can handle the pressure of singing live on that stage.

Yea that’s true bc the show makes you sound different and you trying to find urself and be comfortable in the stage we gotta see if Lexi can do that

Also, I wouldn’t trust all the hotel pictures that the contestants post right now. We’re literally a day after battles are done and contestants at home can easily just post a recent hotel picture from a few days ago when they were there. Give them a week and then we’ll probably start seeing some signs of being back home from the eliminated contestants. ;) (Samuel is a special case. Whatever he posts on his story, don’t trust and pray we hear about him from sources. :haha:)

• Like 8