Is Cam/Pete/Victor/Jose/Kenzie the finale the producers want for Season 20?

CandiceFan12

Is Cam/Pete/Victor/Jose/Kenzie the finale the producers want for Season 20?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. All-male finale for season 20?

• Yes, those five for the finale
    • No, we will have at least one female in the finale

What would you guys think of this being the final five? IMO, I think IDF would meltdown if that happened.ย ๐Ÿ˜… It would bring alot more buzz. Of course TPTB would love that. What would you guys think of a Cam/Pete/Victor/Jose/Kenzie finale? I think would bring a lot more controversy than Todd/Toneshia/Thunderstorm/CamWess/Micah and Carter/Jim/Ian/DesZ/JohnH in the last two season.

• Confused 3

1 hour ago, CandiceFan12 said:

What would you guys think of this being the final five? IMO, I think IDF would meltdown if that happened.ย ๐Ÿ˜… It would bring alot more buzz. Of course TPTB would love that. What would you guys think of a Cam/Pete/Victor/Jose/Kenzie finale? I think would bring a lot more controversy than Todd/Toneshia/Thunderstorm/CamWess/Micah and Carter/Jim/Ian/DesZ/JohnH in the last two season.

No way Josรฉ that Josรฉ will get to the finale. I'm already shocked that he somehow made it to the live shows. Nick's finalist is definitely female.ย ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Like 2

Even if Dana isn't well received by Minivan, Nickย has another girl on the way which should be the PV if not Dana.

Jose ain't getting into the Finale lmao.

ย 

The others I see a path for.

Edited by QueenMae16

1 minute ago, CandiceFan12 said:

Would it be Rachel Mac?

Yes. Dana is the obvious choice since an AA female powerhouse tends to get into the finale every season. But Rachel has that growth arc that Minivan seems to love. Besides, Addison Agen made it to the finale in S13 so it wouldn't be unexpected if Rachel did the same thing.ย ๐Ÿง

• Like 2