«««Corey Ward Fan Thread»»»

David68

15 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

Add me here. Corey was the only male artist in the past few seasons that I liked so much. I love his run on the show 😊

If you're gonna stan only one guy in the past few seasons, Corey is a damn good choice! 

Welcome!

8 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

He's a very humbled and appreciative man, and that certainly adds to the appeal 😄

thank you!

Amen, sister!

It's currently offseason on the forums, but we're trying to keep this thread active with Corey news and updates, so we hope you can stick around! 🙂 

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Amen, sister!

It's currently offseason on the forums, but we're trying to keep this thread active with Corey news and updates, so we hope you can stick around! 🙂 

I most definitely will stick around. I have been watching his instagram lives here and there, I love his motivational words tonight ❤️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

This is (hopefully) the second-to-last Monday night live I’ll miss of Corey’s for a while (starting a new job in August and I won’t be working evenings anymore) but glad it was a good one.

Catch the replay on his IG! We got you!

Especially since he sang so much in this one.

6 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

I most definitely will stick around. I have been watching his instagram lives here and there, I love his motivational words tonight ❤️

I appreciate that he's using his platform to spread positivity and motivation!

• Like 1

OK, so here's my summary of what happened in the live:

There's not really much news, just that Corey has already finished tracking 2.5 covers and is planning on tracking an original after. He also met with a bunch of his friends after the live to talk about doing videos for his new channel. He also mentioned that his upcoming concerts are close to being sold out, and that he's almost done with the swag bags as well.

The majority of the live is him singing a bunch of covers. A lot of them are just little snippets, but there are a couple of full-length covers sprinkled in there. I tried listing all of them, but I think I missed a couple. Here's what I got, with timestamps:

11:04 - Broken (Anson Seabra)
21:57 - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) [Sleeping At Last version]
24:36 - Not Over You (Gavin DeGraw)
27:16 - Washed by the Water (NEEDTOBREATHE)
35:37 - Stand By Me (Ben E. King)
40:02 - Falling (Harry Styles)
42:42 - Jealous (Labrinth)
51:22 - Delicate (Damien Rice) - this one was so good, Corey had to take a moment afterwards to compose himself because he got choked up about how this song means so much to him. ❤️
1:01:55 - All of Me (John Legend)

Edited by Teraginn
  • Thanks 6

17 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

OK, so here's my summary of what happened in the live:

There's not really much new, just that Corey has already finished tracking 2.5 covers and is planning on tracking an original after. He also met with a bunch of his friends after the live to talk about doing videos for his new channel. He also mentioned that his upcoming concerts are close to being sold out, and that he's almost done with the swag bags as well.

The majority of the live is him singing a bunch of covers. A lot of them are just little snippets, but there are a couple of full-length covers sprinkled in there. I tried listing all of them, but I think I missed a couple. Here's what I got, with timestamps:

11:04 - Broken (Anson Seabra)
21:57 - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) [Sleeping At Last version]
24:36 - Not Over You (Gavin DeGraw)
27:16 - Washed by the Water (NEEDTOBREATHE)
35:37 - Stand By Me (Ben E. King)
40:02 - Falling (Harry Styles)
42:42 - Jealous (Labrinth)
51:22 - Delicate (Damien Rice) - this one was so good, Corey had to take a moment afterwards to compose himself because he got choked up about how this song means so much to him. ❤️
1:01:55 - All of Me

Will definitely get around to watching the covers soon 😉

• Like 2

Hey guys!

So I decided to do some data gathering for Corey and I made this public Google Doc of our song suggestions so we can vote on what songs he should be covering next! Instructions to vote are in the document. I will try my best to give this document to Corey for his perusal. Hope y'all can contribute!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFG4n3-7vs7uDtGB1_cIJWDpFoRdIkFTwbogHi2_dE4/edit

• Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Hey guys!

So I decided to do some data gathering for Corey and I made this public Google Doc of our song suggestions so we can vote on what songs he should be covering next! Instructions to vote are in the document. I will try my best to give this document to Corey for his perusal. Hope y'all can contribute!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFG4n3-7vs7uDtGB1_cIJWDpFoRdIkFTwbogHi2_dE4/edit

You could literally delete the entire list aside from "Delicate" and it'd still be valid 🤪

(75% joking, I spent way too long curating that thing from this thread)

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Hey guys!

I put my votes in 😊

• Like 1