American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Alright to be honest, Blake is my second least favorite of the season after Phil, but I will be helping him with a boost in the rankings since his fans were the most pro-C.Rich throughout so I am happy to help them right now.

Seeing how close the vote was between MFV and YGLABN, I guess showing support for Chris Richardson ended up paying off. 😅

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

This is like the fourth time the person with the most performances in the finals didn’t win? Why couldn’t this happen with AI4? 🙂 :dead: I swear I’m over it. 🤣

Yeah I think a contestant having the most performances is a curse in disguise in final rankings - as those rankings can split up it's supporrt. 😮  

Also wow I realized this happened with Kimberley on AI2 too. 😮 

32 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I tanked it better than @*Wallace. 😘

LOL I said a million times I wasn't tanking it. :lmao: I didn't want to tank Carrie because of 1 stan - although I probably would have if 3 had done me wrong. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I said a million times I wasn't tanking it. :lmao: I didn't want to tank Carrie because of 1 stan - although I probably would have if 3 had done me wrong. :haha: 

Yeah, I get not wanting to punish a whole fandom for one persons douchebag behavior. :haha:

6 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Idol Producer Assistant: "ummm, I'm getting word that Antonella is not coming out of her trailer??? But she says she's inviting Sheryl Crow Melinda to perform with her on her tour later????"

askskaka 💀 

33 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Super happy with the Top 2 as well. I expected a MFV win and it was close. Super glad IWHN was able to make the Top 3 and some people gave it the props it deserved. :yes:

Agreed on all of this.

The biggest victory for me was IWHN coming in at #3 as I was not expecting it. :omg: 

31 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I think we can all agree America for the Top 4 right this season. ❤️

I don't think ALL would agree but that was a strong Top 4. Although I do prefer Chris to LaKisha personally.

27 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

3 female and 3 male winners. Is this even IDF? :dead:

This is something truly shocking. :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I like it, it was mostly victim of "I like other songs more."

Ahhh I totally understand as I can relate to that too. :yes: 

9 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Seeing how close the vote was between MFV and YGLABN, I guess showing support for Chris Richardson ended up paying off. 😅

Yeah JC was such a crucial part of changing this game to help Blake out. If he ranked the Blake/Melinda performances honestly to how he felt... Melinda might have gotten the win. 😮 

7 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

All these acronyms are giving me a headache. 😆

OMGG this post has me cracking up. :dead: 

7 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Let me get a good night sleep before S7 happens. :dead:

Oooh I think we ALL need a good night sleep. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Yeah, I get not wanting to punish a whole fandom for one persons douchebag behavior. :haha:

Yeahh I hate when people target/attack a whole fandom when that whole fandom doesn't deserve that. :haha:  

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I guess you can say we are tired of the tomfoolery. :giggle:

omgg you. I'm not saying anything. 🙈 :haha: 

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

That was the most funny thing about her. :dead:

LMAOO it was. :dead:  :wub: 

Anyway, I’m really glad YGLABN pulled out the win. ❤️ Like everyone said, it’s a legendary performance, but it’s also the performance that officially made me an Idol stan and join in the Idol fandom. I still have fond memories being on the Blake Lewis LiveJournal community (lol I’m old) when that performance happened and being able to share my #shooketh ness with so many people who also loved Blake.

I even got to meet Blake years after S6 and tell him how much that performance meant to me. ❤️

• Like 3