American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It would be the weakest winner thus far imo, but possible.

With Bridge Over Troubled Water, Alone and whatever won S5 that I ranked high by default right there??????

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, goofycilla90 said:

i don’t appreciate the shade @JC, I tried with geek lol 

:wub: you deserve the shade but love that you ranked geek even higher than me ❤️ 

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

I don’t see how people see HAND as Melinda’s best performance. 🕵️‍♂️

Legit it is the worst, especially out of all 7 performances that made it. That's why I ranked it the highest :giggle:If it wins :dead:

36 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

Hey Elliott Yamin won season 5!!! Leave him out of this!!!

Keep your hubby in check! We know who's the boss :giggle:But seriously @Elliott listen to your husband. And also you shouldn't be attacking someone named Elliott 😘 Or Clay. I agree with your thoughts on Alone though ❤️ 

Also I am legit turning into @*Wallace with my going back to look over all these posts and responding.

200.gif

Edited by JC

6 minutes ago, JC said:

Legit it is the worst, especially out of all 7 performances that made it. That's why I ranked it the highest :giggle:If it wins :dead:

Agreed. :dead: I didn't rank it that low because I viewed it as a non-threat and the worse Melinda performance in the finals tbh. :haha:

Really like/love Melinda’s SSBSYBG but that’s one I could have been fine with missing the Top 10. Ooh and ugh I just realized this also beat out LaKisha’s AIATY too…. darn.

Aww a bit sad Melinda’s Home showed up over another one of hers but #9 is sitll a great and strong spot for this so I can’t complain too much. Still love this performance a lot. Everyone pretty much said it all regarding this amazing performance. But hmmm curious/scared on what comment Crisis made that Alex edited out.

Aww darn I was also hoping for Jordin’s ABW to rank higher than #8 but at the same time this is still a really good spot for it. Love seeing 12 Top 10 rankings for  this. :wub: Aww shocked/sad with Alex’s ranking as his group sent this toRound 6 but understandable.

Whoa I am shocked that Melinda’s NBCL had no rankings in the Top 3 spots….. yet it makes it all the way  to #7. Very impressive + those 16 rankings in the Top 10. I do get all the love for this despite it not being one of my top favorites.

Aww very pleased for LaKisha’s ATALS making it to the Top 6 at #6. This was such a showstopping and really great performance. :wub: So many people said it all and the truth on this performance. Loved Alex’s comments on the storyline of hertme on the show too.

Really loving this Top 5!

Jordin,  Blake and Melinda were my Top 3 of the season so I am glad they all represent the Top 5 performances here. :wub: Still predicting  Melinda’s MFV or Blake’s YGLABN to win this.

Gonna catch up on what I missed soo please don’t post the next set yet, Alex. :haha:

2 hours ago, Steven_ said:

300 pages 🥳

Yayyyy 300 pages! :spaz: :ohyeah: 

2 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Melinda having 3/5ths of the top 5. :wub: Too bad that Jordin performance is in there with her.

Gross at this crossed out text.

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

We all know Melinda is winning and I’m more than okay with that. :wub:

Same. ❤️ Although I'm hoping for two others to win over 1 of hers. :haha: 

44 minutes ago, JC said:

37 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Agreed. :dead: I didn't rank it that low because I viewed it as a non-threat and the worse Melinda performance in the finals tbh. :haha:

And you wonder why I think it’s winning. :dead:

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Bad Girls Club Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Why are we acting like that performance wouldn’t make the Top 5? :dead:

:yes: 

2 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

It's a good performance, but I've commented that I'm not crazy about Jordin. I'm not surprised it's in the top 5, I just wouldn't have it there.

That's fair.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Can we report a mod?

Nope.

Although lol I was expecting to be NBCL lowest ranker so I am kinda glad Victoria ranked it lower than me. :haha: 

Little Girls Reaction GIF

(!) 

I just think you have a boner for Bon Jovi night. :dead:

He does. :haha:  

51 minutes ago, JC said:

omg I am blaming you and Victoria if HAND wins over MFV. 😐 :dead:  

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not me refreshing this thread constantly during my break from work to see if the final set has been posted. :dead:

lmaoo that's all of us. :dead:  

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

In the words of Alanis Morissette, Thank U. ❤️

You're welcome! :haha: 

Yayyy all caught up now. 😄 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I’ve been expecting HAND from the get-go, but I will be ecstatic if YGLABN wins.

I love HAND but it’s never stood out to me as a top fave from Melinda. I’ll be shocked if it wins. :haha: 

Hmm I will try to do a Top 5  prediction but feel this could go any way.

5. Melinda’s Have a Nice Day

4. Jordin’s I (Who Have Nothing)

3. Melinda’s I Am Woman 

2. Blake’s You Give Love a Bad Name

1. Melinda’s My Funny Valentine

So 3-5 are ones I can see alternate and swapped around. Feel like Jordin could have the most tanks but her high rankings may help her out to #4. Those two Melinda ones can be swapped around an d lol I keep switching them around every few minutes. I felt most confident on YGLABN or MFV winning so I am sticking by that. Melinda will likely have more tanks here so I can see Blake winning if that were the case - but still sticking with Melinda.