American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@Solaris expressed his dislike for LaKisha. We should have already known with his treatment of Mandisa. I guess he doesn’t like Big Black Beautiful woman. :closedeyes:

Regarding and to defend Sola he has made it clear he hates AIATYING on his Tamyra write-up so I was expecting the low ranking with LaKisha's version there. 

2 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Sola has already demonstrated he cannot acknowledge talent 🙂

Eyeroll, just because I don't have the same preferences as you, doesn't mean my opinion matters any less.

Just now, Solaris said:

I hate And I am Telling You, which is why it was ranked last.  The same reason its been ranked last every other time its made the final ranking.

Except for Jessica Sanchez's flawless performance, I hope!

• Like 2

also my rewatch process from this season made it even more clear how much Melinda beat the living sh!t out of everyone on almost any week, it was hilarious. On most seasons you have at least 2 people fighting it out for best performance on any given week, but here my Top 10 would be all Melinda with a side of Blake and LaKisha.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Regarding and to defend Sola he has made it clear he hates AIATYING on his Tamyra write-up so I was expecting the low ranking with LaKisha's version there. 

I mean you judge off the performance not the song, but whatever floats your boat. 🚤 

1 minute ago, NGM said:

also my rewatch process from this season made it even more clear how much Melinda beat the living sh!t out of everyone on almost any week, it was hilarious. On most seasons you have at least 2 people fighting it out for best performance on any given week, but here my Top 10 would be all Melinda with a side of Blake and LaKisha.

I think you'll appreciate my comments on Nutbush City Limits. :giggle:

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I mean it’s the predictable performance to tank so I’m sure he already expected it from you. :dead:

Exactly. I was def expecting tanks for it. As I'm expecting it from Andrew too. 

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Other than your haterade for Kree, we're pretty much closely aligned for S12-S15...

which is what we'll need to mend our friendship after reliving S11 together ❤️

omggg I do not hate Kree. I am just indifferent on her.

omg the rest of this is truee though. :haha: Although we stil have some disagreements on some people on those season. S11 will be a doozy for us. :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I'm totally expecting something random to win........ like something from Ramiele

LMAO Ramiele will NOT win for S7.  :dead:  Especially if Nadia's version of YDHTSYLM couldn't pull it out (which was Ramiele's best one).

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@*Wallace hates Kree? 🙂

omgg I do not hate her. I'm just indifferent. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I ranked one of Lakishas performances decently high.  I hate And I am Telling You, which is why it was ranked last.  The same reason its been ranked last every other time its made the final ranking.

Well so much for me defending you there. :dead: