American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, 1234567890 said:

Sassy Red Wine GIF by Married At First Sight

I mean as far as the blonde country women on Idol go, I probably liked her the most. :dead: But Skylar’s the only country female that I actively rooted for on Idol.

9 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Loading Hug GIF by MOODMAN
There are worse people on S12 than Amber so I’m sure she will be fine. :yes:

Oooh lol I'm not too  bothered about that. :haha:  I'm not that big of an Amber stan but I do really like her. :haha: 

7 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

There is Lazaro. :dead:

Lmaooo true. 

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Or Curtis… Burrell… Janelle…

Burnell was good. Janelle had her good moments. Neither were standouts but I'd say they were the best ones outside of the Top 4.

37 minutes ago, NGM said:

also my rewatch process from this season made it even more clear how much Melinda beat the living sh!t out of everyone on almost any week, it was hilarious. On most seasons you have at least 2 people fighting it out for best performance on any given week, but here my Top 10 would be all Melinda with a side of Blake and LaKisha.

Fun fact: For S12’s WNTS, Candice had the highest average for every week involving an elimination that she was a part of.

The only time someone had a higher average was the first top 4 show (Angie narrowly polled higher due to Who You Are), but then if you average out the two Top 4 shows, Candice is back at #1.

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

omg it's coming!

mary murphy dancing GIF by So You Think You Can Dance

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I just have to figure out a way to make the results go exactly the way I want them to.

Fox Broadcasting Wtf GIF by So You Think You Can Dance

40 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It’s 18th. @JC ranked it 20th. :haha:

Is this the one that won, because I definitely did not rank it 20th, if I had Kelly would have won 😭

I totally did not thoroughly think about how I was going to place Tamyra's songs because I didn't actually see her as a threat to Kelly, she was just the biggest one threat available. Joke was on me 🤡

3 minutes ago, JC said:

Is this the one that won, because I definitely did not rank it 20th, if I had Kelly would have won 😭

I totally did not thoroughly think about how I was going to place Tamyra's songs because I didn't actually see her as a threat to Kelly, she was just the biggest one threat available. Joke was on me 🤡

No, A House Is Not A Home won. :wub: Tamyra not a threat? 🤡

17 minutes ago, JC said:

13 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

No, A House Is Not A Home won. :wub: Tamyra not a threat? 🤡

JC not seeing Tamyra as a threat to Kellly is WAYYY tooo hilarious. :dead: 

And I love that he didn't even rank the biggest threat last. :wub: 

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

JC not seeing Tamyra as a threat to Kellly is WAYYY tooo hilarious. :dead: 

And I love that he didn't even rank the biggest threat last. :wub: 

how i met your mother friend GIF

In real life, she wasn't threat enough to even make the finale against Kelly, 4th place ain't no threat :bobo: she lost to Nikki and Justin too :giggle:

Edited by JC
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Gosh y'all are trying to kill me with all of these mini rankdowns LMAO. :dead:

Well I’m running it so you know the SYTYCD one will be doing the bare minimum. 

• Haha 1