Strictly Come Dancing Rankdown (WINNER REVEALED)

*Amanda

Oops wow, I wasn't expecting a tie. But yay I get to decide. :haha:

Jamelia vs. Lauren Steadman:

Jamelia - Gigi, Lily, Wallace

Lauren Steadman - Diana , Chris

Katie Derham vs. Michelle Visage:

Katie Derham -

Michelle Visage - Gigi, Diana, Lily, Chris, Wallace

• Like 1

BATTLE #1

article-0-0C113ED4000005DC-362_634x383.jpg PRI_174243756.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

MICHELLE WILLIAMS VS. CLARA AMFO

BATTLE #2

2828.jpg?width=1200&height=900&quality=85&auto=format&fit=crop&s=1b9361efd63b199b3a588ab79cfe6bf2 Jonnie-Peacock-on-Strictly-Come-Dancing-with-his-blade-800x624.jpg 

GREG RUTHERFORD VS. JONNIE PEACOCK

-----

Michelle Williams vs. Clara Amfo 
Michelle Williams :
Clara Amfo :

Greg Rutherford vs. Jonnie Peacock

Greg Rutherford :
Jonnie Peacock : 

My votes would be the same here so I’ll make it unanimous!

Michelle Williams vs. Clara Amfo 
Michelle Williams :
Clara Amfo : Gigi, Wallace, Diana, Lily

Greg Rutherford vs. Jonnie Peacock

Greg Rutherford : Gigi, Wallace, Diana, Lily
Jonnie Peacock : 

Edited by *Lily

Lauren Steadman

NINTCHDBPICT0004346218251-e1543612064164

Lauren was my intended and preferred choice to go of the Lauren vs. Jamelia battle, so lol oops at how I nearly messed that up when it ended up being a tied vote. :dead::haha: Jamelia going would have been ok but I wasn't quite ready for her to go yet while I was ready for Lauren to go. :haha:

Anywho, Lauren Steadman is a triathlete Paralympian, who competed on the 16th series of Strictly Come Dancing with AJ Pritchard. Lauren was the second Paralympian athlete to do the show, a year after Jonnie Peacock and the one to have made it the furthest to 5th place. Here is her run on the show.

Week 1: Waltz to “I'm Kissing You” - 25

Week 2: Charleston to "New Rules” - 22

Week 3: Cha-Cha to "Fame” - 20

Week 4: Quickstep to “If You’re Over Me” - 26

Week 5: Contemporary to “Runnin’ (Lose It All)” - 24
Week 6: Paso Doble to "Poison” - 29
Week 7: Jive to "Girlfriend” - 31

Week 8: Viennese Waltz to “You Are The Reason” - 34

Week 9: Argentine Tango to "River" - 25

Week 10: Salsa to "Familiar” - 24

Week 11: American Smooth to “I’m in Love with a Wonderful Guy” - 35
Week 12: Tango to "Nutbush City Limits” - 31

Week 12: Samba to "Rock The Boat” - 23

Lauren was an interesting contestant to me. She may not have had the perfect technique nor was "she the best dancer but there's no denying what an inspiring and inspirational contestant she was on her time on the show. She did deliver some stunning dances. Her Viennese Waltz was gorgeous and easily my favorite dance from her. ❤️ I also really enjoyed her Waltz, Paso Doble, Jive and American Smooth. However, Lauren did have a lot of missteps and dances she struggled with such as her Cha-Cha, Contemporary, Argentine Tango and Samba. Her Salsa could be included in that category but I always liked that dance and found it kinda underrated. I also thought AJ did a wonderful job choreographing and working around Lauren's arm with their routines. Lauren did do well to make it to the Top 5 but I did feel she kinda reached her peak and couldn't really compete against the Top 4 of that season. That and I also would have preferred that Charles made the Final 5 over her too. I think Lauren making the Top 90 is great but I think this is a fair point for her to go.

Here is my favorite dance of hers, her Viennese Waltz.

Cherie Lunghi

Cherie: I'm feeling the pressure - OK! Magazine

The rankers have decided and Cherie was voted by the majority to be eliminated so I will compete her write up first as I decide who to break the tie for. Cherie's professional dance partner was James Jordan during season 6. She wasn't someone who was very memorable on the show so I went against my need to be petty with my nominations and go after people who don't deserve to be there. Cherie was one who popped out to me. I never got all the love the judges gave her she got so many nine's so for so little Her waltz was my favorite of hers but nothing is a big loss here.

Jake Wood

Strictly Come Dancing result: EastEnders' Jake Wood loses to Mark Wright in  dance-off | The Independent | The Independent

Okay so I got to choose between him and Patrick so I guess I better go with the basic white man who lasted too long.  He lasted longer than Pixie Wood so that justifies this cut. Simon is gone so me cutting Jake should not shock any of you at all. He does have one of my favorite pros in Janette Manrara but that isn't enough to save him here. He wasn't the best dance and him being saved over and over by the voters confused me so much. I don't think anyone but Caroline and Pasha mattered that season anyone so Jake can go. This is 100 words so I am done now. Be glad I didn't do Hrvy vs Joe Snugg and be glad it's Jake Wood leaving now.

Just now, *Diana said:

Shouldn't Jake be listed 83? I posted his write up after Cheries.

Good catch! I'm so used to just giving whoever was on the earlier season the higher ranking because that's what I do whenever there's multiple/mass eliminations in these things. :dead: