Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I think she said “I will continue to put in the work” but like...what work have you done in the last 9 months since you apologized for using the n-word?

She deleted a problematic photo. It was hard work.

4 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Tayshia not out here mincing words!!!!! Get her on DWTS ABC (jk let her live in NY with her hot boyfriend).

Wow another day goes by where my limited knowledge of the Bachelor franchise means I only love two women - Rachel and Tayshia

Just now, totes4totes said:

Hannah B saw Sean's statement and was like "I think I can match that" and you know it's a coin flip to who did worse.

In terms of cringe, it’s rivaling the hot ex-member of Paramore who got stoned and did an Instagram live where someone asked him about gay rights after the other ex-member made homophobic comments on Facebook.

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Wow another day goes by where my limited knowledge of the Bachelor franchise means I only love two women - Rachel and Tayshia

you've also got to add my poly, pan, sex positive queen Taylor Nolan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLNSXWXpxjR/

(who has been just as vocal as Rachel Lindsay throughout the years)

• Like 1

Nick Viall trying to be a woke king and then when he actually has an opportunity to stand by his words he puts his statement on stories to not clog up the grid. 

(LOL added to the stories my undergrad and the intern in my lab have told about him have really made me go 😬 because in case you didn't know everybody at the UW knows one of his like 9 siblings).

2 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

A lot of the statements from BN members are cringe. I think some of them are just saying something so people will stop harassing them in their DM’s for remaining silent. :dead: 

Lol yeahh I was thinking the same thing pretty much. :haha:  I'm not sure if it's a worse look of them saying nothing at all or releasing.... these confusing statements beating around the bush. :haha: 

1 minute ago, totes4totes said:

you've also got to add my poly, pan, sex positive queen Taylor Nolan:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLNSXWXpxjR/

(who has been just as vocal as Rachel Lindsay throughout the years)

Oh yes! I've been meaning to watch her videos the last couple of days as I've seen them be shared around a lot.

Thought the Rachel podcast was brilliant btw. Just happy for her and the opportunities she'll have once her contract runs up.

• Like 1

Just now, *Lily said:

Taking inspiration from Bachelor Nation, I'm going to do all my top 16 write-ups in the style of poorly written Notes app apologies.

you can use this handy bingo card:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBachelor_POC/comments/leeyw9/saw_a_lot_of_comments_of_what_rachael_will_say_in/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&utm_term=link

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

While being aggressively British. 

"I am deeply sorry to have to rank _ at #16. I didn't realise they were such a fan favorite and that this could be viewed as insensitive. I'm continuing to educate myself by watching more of their routines. Pip pip, cheerio"

• Haha 5

PLEASE NOT THE TIMELINE DATES ON THIS:

On 1/29/2021 at 5:45 PM, totes4totes said:

Niecy Nash divorced her husband and married a woman all in the same year! I stan!!!!

On 1/29/2021 at 7:12 PM, *Wallace said:

Oooh she did? I had no idea. 😮 

On 2/2/2021 at 8:18 PM, *Wallace said:

Niecy Nash

niecy-nash-and-louis-van-amstel-photo

You’re welcome Alex for having me change my mind to spare Miss Patti again. 😛 I don’t know how much longer I can keep sparing her when I do think she’s one of the weakest dancers remaining but alas…. Sadly, that means my other least fave of the nominees left was Niecy Nash, so she will be my cut here.

Niecy Nash is a comedian, actress, host & TV personality, who competed on Dancing with the Stars Season 10 where she was partnered with Louis van Amstel. Niecy & Louis had a great and fun partnership where she lasted 8 weeks and made it to 5th which was all the way to the quarter finals. Niecy danced the following on the show: Cha-Cha (18), Foxtrot (21), Waltz (21), Rumba (18 technical / 18 performance), Jive (18), Argentine Tango (21), Quickstep (25), Team Holiday Cha-Cha with Evan and Erin (24), Viennese Waltz (23) and Paso Doble (20). Niecy wasn’t one of the greatest or most technical dancers on the show but she had a great big lively and vivacious personality where she was so energetic, great and fun to watch. I would say my favorite dances from her were mostly her fun ones like her Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, Quickstep and Viennese Waltz. I’m not sure which was my standout fave, maybe her Foxtrot? I did like seeing her showcase her more emotional side in the slower dances though those weren’t my favorites. I do remember she had one of the funniest comedic type Argentine Tangos, which was fun to watch but also kinda weird for that style. :haha: Anywho, I really liked Niecy on the show, love her outside of the show but I do think she’s one of the weaker dancers remaining so a fair cut at this point, imo. I will link her first two dances as those were amongst my faves of hers.

Saving: Brooke Burke

tumblr_m0cvnjhrTv1rpkg2no5_r1_250.gifv

17 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yeahh I know I'm your biggest enemy this game. :haha: I had no idea of Niecy being bisexual when I cut her though. She was just one of my lesser fave contestants remaining at that point. 😛 

A STORY WALLY'S LIES

PLEASE NOTE THE DATES OF WALLY RESPONDING TO MY COMMENT ABOUT NIECY NASH MARRYING A WOMAN A FULL THREE DAYS BEFORE he cut her! Then trying to CLAIM he never KNEW! DESPITE RESPONDING TO MY COMMENT!!!!!!! He knew for THREE WHOLE DAYS!!!!!!

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

PLEASE NOT THE TIMELINE DATES ON THIS:

A STORY WALLY'S LIES

PLEASE NOTE THE DATES OF WALLY RESPONDING TO MY COMMENT ABOUT NIECY NASH MARRYING A WOMAN A FULL THREE DAYS BEFORE he cut her! Then trying to CLAIM he never KNEW! DESPITE RESPONDING TO MY COMMENT!!!!!!! He knew for THREE WHOLE DAYS!!!!!!

:dead: 

tenor.gif

• Haha 1