🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

They finally aired her audition 😂. I can see why the show did the mystery thing with her. :yes:

She sounded nervous but It was a good performance overall. Gihanna's sounded a bit more mature than in her SM videos so this is looking promising. :thumbs:

• Like 3

Screenshot-2021-03-20-03-06-48-51.jpg

Screenshot-2021-03-20-03-07-03-26.jpg

Gihanna just replied to my answer on her current ig question asking about who will be her battle partner 😂 

We all know it is Halley, Gih, and you killed it 😉

p.s. love the interaction of these two!! they're two of my faves this season 😍 (Carolina and Gih's friendship too is a joy to watch, so cute)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Gihanna just replied to my answer on her current ig question asking about who will be her battle partner 😂 

Reveal hidden contents

p.s. love the interaction of these two!! they're two of my faves this season 😍 (Carolina and Gih's friendship too is a joy to watch, so cute)

I should’ve known it was you, judging by your signature. 😅 Yeah, I love Carolina and Gihanna’s friendship too and can’t wait for the live on Sunday! 😁

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Carolina is doing “the who do you think I’ll be paired with?” thing on her story now too.  :P

Edited by Bk1234

On 3/19/2021 at 6:41 PM, anonymouskid_35 said:

https://instagram.com/stories/gihannazoe/2532351028796635306?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=sxdpnlreub2s

Y'all! Gih, Carolina, Rio, and Rachel are going live this Sunday afternoon at 2 PM PST. Mark your calendars 😉

Reminder y'all, it is this afternoon! It is 2 PM PST btw, my bad 😂

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Reminder y'all, it is this afternoon! It is 2 PM PST btw, my bad 😂

Gihanna's official fandom name would also be announced!

p.s. if you saw her story showing three options for the fandom names, I suggested one of it lol I didn't know she'd pick it as one of the choices 😂

• Thanks 2

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

p.s. if you saw her story showing three options for the fandom names, I suggested one of it lol I didn't know she'd pick it as one of the choices 😂

I only liked one of the options. The others were too hard to say. :haha:

• Haha 2