🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Add me, Gihanna did great - I love that song so I was holding out to see how she’d handle it before I joined but I think she’s got a lot of potential to do well on the show.

Added too! Welcome welcome 💜

I'm actually really happy that IDF had a good reaction Gih's blind audition. I really love her audition and she's got like a huge potential just basing on that gorgeous audition. Can't really wait to hear her more on this show!! 

• Like 3

Add me please! Her audition was perfection! Started off really strong from beginning, to middle, to end. I didn't feel any nervous or shakiness from her. She gave me Kennedy Holmes vibes and has a finale kind of voice but I'm scared for her because of Kenzie is a country singer.

4 hours ago, Persy said:

Add me please! Her audition was perfection! Started off really strong from beginning, to middle, to end. I didn't feel any nervous or shakiness from her. She gave me Kennedy Holmes vibes and has a finale kind of voice but I'm scared for her because of Kenzie is a country singer.

I hope so too! Even if someone can be a huge threat to her, I still hope she goes to the finale might it be via instant save ! 🙂  and added!! 💜

• Thanks 1

Admittedly, her audition wasn't pitch perfect, but I feel like it is a way for her to show us more in the future rounds. That's the upside of it, there's a room for improvement, there's got a massive potential in her. She still can give us that wow performance

I would have preferred it this way tbh, because there were some artists who had a wow audition but did not live up to the standards in the next few rounds lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Admittedly, her audition wasn't pitch perfect, but I feel like it is a way for her to show us more in the future rounds. That's the upside of it, there's a room for improvement, there's got a massive potential in her. She still can give us that wow performance

I would have preferred it this way tbh, because there were some artists who had a wow audition but did not live up to the standards in the next few rounds lol

I agree yeah I mean Kennedy started off shaky and nervous but still turned 4 chairs and Gihanna should have been a 4 chair turn. I did the same when performing like this. Performing in front of coaches can be nerve wracking to anyone. I don't think anyone should try to be perfect. Starting off nervous can help them grow and improve in the later rounds just like with Kennedy.

• Like 1