🌸 Gihanna Zoë Fan Thread 🌸

sydneysam

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

I'm hoping she can sing it! That would be a moment and no one has done it on this show before, surprisingly.

actually, true. I've been DYING to hear I Was Here on the show lmao. It'd be great if she'll be the one to check that out on the list of my "songs I want to hear on the voice"

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

816203-D6-FD5-F-4-D1-A-AB0-B-E0649-EB0-D
more cole sprouse GIF

She actually knows how to pick songs that's fitted for the show huh 👀 

LOVE both songs omg and I think no one had ever sung both songs on the history of the show?

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 2

Just now, QueenCami said:

that was my question! i'm glad she responded lol

Oh wow, that’s great! Thanks for the idea because I’m now asking it to every S20 live show contestant (that I follow) that does the question thingy on their story. 😅

• Like 2

Just now, QueenCami said:

strategic! she'll snatch up that pv/coach save/wc (if it comes to that), i believe it!

As we saw with Cami, all she needs to do is deliver a good performance and then she’ll get the save (but then again, Tanner and Madeline flopped...)

• Like 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Oh wow, that’s great! Thanks for the idea because I’m now asking it to every S20 live show contestant (that I follow) that does the question thingy on their story. 😅

yeah lol, i did that with cami last season too iirc, it's great cause they can't get in trouble if they don't have their live songs set up yet, so they can probably freely say (that's my assumption)

i wouldn't be surprised if she gave us some songs that are on her list that the producers pick songs from!

• Like 2

Just now, Bk1234 said:

As we saw with Cami, all she needs to do is deliver a good performance and then she’ll get the save (but then again, Tanner and Madeline flopped...)

she's on a strong team! but she deserves to move on the semifinals, imo. all we can do for now is vote vote vote!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

AAD4-DC42-951-D-4-A3-A-A47-C-58-D761-C85 

Gih just said that she's planning to cover Unconditionally after her journey the show !! Since Katy's on Idol and all, it wouldn't be allowed probably to sing one of her songs on The Voice

I am looking forward for this cover 💜😩

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Gih just said that she's planning to cover Unconditionally after her journey the show !! Since Katy's on Idol and all, it wouldn't be allowed probably to sing one of her songs on The Voice

I am looking forward for this cover 💜😩

i love "unconditionally," it's a great song! i would love to hear her cover it.

someone sang it season 7 and season 5 (tessanne of course lmao), was that before katy joined american idol?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i love "unconditionally," it's a great song! i would love to hear her cover it.

someone sang it season 7 and season 5 (tessanne of course lmao), was that before katy joined american idol?

Yup, Katy joined Idol on 2018, which was the ABC era of the show 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

1-CBEB446-BD63-4-AF6-80-A1-2-BA2-D4-EE37👀

Good mentality. I mean, her coach chose her twice, so that´s what matters.

I´ll adress this as someone who is not her fan: There´s obviously a difference between people who perhaps are not enamored by your work and straight up haters. The haters go out of their way to let the person know that they are worthless, they don´t deserve anything ,etc, like people who go to her (and other contestant´s) DMs to write that stuff. IDF is for the most part pretty civil, we like honesty here and we say what´s on our mind. (Excluding some people that actually use the word "hate" or "despise" certain contestants which is messed up). 

This applies to all the contestants by the way, because I know some people in this fan thread are not really that fond of other contestants, and there have been comments regarding them as "underwhelming" as well, so it´s the same thing, different target. 

As for Gihanna, let´s see what she brings in the KOs. She might actually get me on board if she delivers. I´m open to hear her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

1-CBEB446-BD63-4-AF6-80-A1-2-BA2-D4-EE37👀

Yes! I actually DMed her about this, I think it's such a smart and mature way to deal with hate, and honestly what an iconic first line:

"When it comes to response, I simply do not" she popped off looool

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

As for Gihanna, let´s see what she brings in the KOs. She might actually get me on board if she delivers. I´m open to hear her.

I think she will do very well in the KOs - I could hear in her parts of her battle that she has a super strong chest voice which would do her very well with "Glitter in the Air." Plus, the coaches gushed over her. Hopefully you'll join us at some point, but it's all good if you choose not to!

• Like 2