♫ ♪ Zae Romeo Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

@Hamza Tufail Speaking of gospel music, maybe Zae should pull a Jordan or Maelyn and sing "Hallelujah"? What do you think? 🤔

That would be a great choice. And I think he has the ability to give that song a great amount of emotion that it needs.

Kenzie is the clear cut PV#1. I just hope Zae really delivers on the PO night and I hope the others FLOP(🤭). So Zae gets the save.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

That would be a great choice. And I think he has the ability to give that song a great amount of emotion that it needs.

Kenzie is the clear cut PV#1. I just hope Zae really delivers on the PO night and I hope the others FLOP(🤭). So Zae gets the save.

Minivan would go crazy for anyone singing gospel music (see Maelyn winning S16 or Todd winning S18). If he nails a gospel song like "Hallelujah", he could (a) get Kelly's save or (b) win the Wildcard Instant Save. Both Carolina and Anna Grace chose songs that were suggested in their fan threads for their KO performances. Let's see if Zae does the same thing and goes down the gospel lane. :giggle: 

• Haha 2

Just now, disney1024 said:

Minivan would go crazy for anyone singing gospel music (see Maelyn winning S16 or Todd winning S18). If he nails a gospel song like "Hallelujah", he could (a) get Kelly's save or (b) win the Wildcard Instant Save. Both Carolina and Anna Grace chose songs that were suggested in their fan threads for their KO performances. Let's see if Zae does the same thing and goes down the gospel lane. :giggle: 

I hope so. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I hope you're right. And also Kelly did call his performance a FINALE PERFORMANCE. I still think it's unlikely but he definitely has a chance.

Kelly called Carter's KO a finale performance in S19 so that isn't something that she says lightly. If Zae delivers like that during the POs, he would have a good shot at getting Kelly's save (see Cami in S19). Plus Zae obviously has experience singing live so that should help. 🤞🏾

Abc Love GIF by The Bachelor

• Like 2

2 hours ago, season1 said:

Song suggestions for Zae

Reveal hidden contents

For the playoffs --

"10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman.

OR "The Blessing" by Kari Jobe

I added the songs you suggested to the song recommendation list. Both are good options for him imo, especially since Minivan loves gospel music. I love how Zae is suddenly getting all of these gospel music recommendations out of the blue lol 😂

Also, welcome to Team Zae! :w00twave:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I added the songs you suggested to the song recommendation list. Both are good options for him imo, especially since Minivan loves gospel music. I love how Zae is suddenly getting all of these gospel music recommendations out of the blue lol 😂

Also, welcome to Team Zae! :w00twave:

Where's the list? 

Also, thanks for the warm welcome. I hope @Jacksonboregan adds me to the fan list. jaofSCz.gif

Edited by season1

This is the list @season1

image.png.e2213a3c026b95da0ef5cec6f0fc0e3f.png

"Say Something" by A Great Big World

"Train Wreck" by James Arthur

"This Town" by Niall Horan

"Empty Space" by James Arthur

"When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars

"Story of My Life" by One Direction

"Not About Angels" by Birdy

"Jealous" by Labrinth

"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen

"Raise a Hallelujah" by Bethel Music

"10,000 Reasons" by Matt Redman

"The Blessing" by Kari Jobe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/25/2021 at 8:28 PM, disney1024 said:

I was inspired by something I saw on Carolina Rial's fan thread (credit goes to @Bk1234) and thought that we should have something similar on Zae's fan thread. We know that some, if not all, of the contestants read their fan threads, so I thought it would be nice to create a nice, organized place with our song suggestions for Zae. I'll start it off ofc but please let me know what other songs Zae should sing during his time on The Voice! 😊

"Jealous" by Labrinth

@season1 This is the current list. I'm not in charge of this fan thread so it's not like I can add it to the OP. 😅

• Thanks 2

Just now, David68 said:

This is the list @season1

"Jealous" by Labrinth

All great songs. I love "Jealous" and I bet Zae would sound great singing it.

• Like 1