American Idol General Discussion

istersay

14 minutes ago, Elliott said:

No, because Kayko was the one Andrew and I were able to drag him over to. :giggle:

Plus, Kayko isn’t 6’5”, 300 lbs. It’s much easier to be brave, shooting his mouth off when he’s not looking straight up. :P

I did see your photo with Will on IG in his tagged posts. Nice!

7 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

I think the funniest part was my conversation with Kayko I told him I was one of his haters on here. :dead:

:dead: how did he respond + did he make any other comments about IDF 💀

Based on some videos from the show, let me just say the difference in singing quality between the S21 3rd placer and the S22 runner up is so stark. I’m glad I didn’t watch S21. :haha:

28 minutes ago, m1key said:

:dead: how did he respond + did he make any other comments about IDF 💀

Kayko was happy to meet one of his actual haters because it’s only his fans that talk to him. :haha:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Based on some videos from the show, let me just say the difference in singing quality between the S21 3rd placer and the S22 runner up is so stark. I’m glad I didn’t watch S21. :haha:

Colin’s voice is limited but he was fine on Idol (despite what this place will say). He was good at picking songs that worked for his limitations. He actually kinda reminds me of a raspier version of Will from this past season.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Kayko was happy to meet one of his actual haters because it’s only his fans that talk to him. :haha:

This doesn't surprise me. Kayko always seemed laid-back/didn't take himself too seriously on the show. :haha:

ALSO YOU BETTER HAVE TOLD KAYKO THAT I LOVE HIM LIKE I TOLD YOU TO DO

• Thanks 2

Just now, Weedy_Speedy said:

ALSO YOU BETTER HAVE TOLD KAYKO THAT I LOVE HIM LIKE I TOLD YOU TO DO

sir I was drunk and there was a short twink in front of me, what makes you think I was capable of full blown conversations and relaying messages?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Colin’s voice is limited but he was fine on Idol (despite what this place will say). He was good at picking songs that worked for his limitations. He actually kinda reminds me of a raspier version of Will from this past season.

I didn’t pay much attention to what he did in the show, because I only watched parts of a couple episodes. But, in the couple of videos from yesterday’s show, I heard pitch issues galore, and various other problems. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I didn’t pay much attention to what he did in the show, because I only watched parts of a couple episodes. But, in the couple of videos from yesterday’s show, I heard pitch issues galore, and various other problems. 

Oh, I was inside ranting to Jayna about how she was eliminated too early and getting the tea on why she didn’t do Best of You when Colin was on so I didn’t hear his set. :dead:

• Haha 3

Just now, Weedy_Speedy said:

dHYZAPQ.png

Funny, this was mine and @sublymonal’s reaction when we found out the Idols stayed at 6th & Peabody all night, and Queen Kaibrienne ended up coming out to hang not too long after we left. :broken:

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Funny, this was mine and @sublymonal’s reaction when we found out the Idols stayed at 6th & Peabody all night, and Queen Kaibrienne ended up coming out to hang not too long after we left. :broken:

Wait for real? Ugh that's so tragic. We messed up badly then. 💔 

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Wait for real? Ugh that's so tragic. We messed up badly then. 💔 

Based off their Instagram stories, her, Abi and Blake apparently showed up once it got dark.

• Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Based off their Instagram stories, her, Abi and Blake apparently showed up once it got dark.

So that story about Abi having to leave for a family thing was total bs then. :dead:

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Oh, I was inside ranting to Jayna about how she was eliminated too early and getting the tea on why she didn’t do Best of You when Colin was on so I didn’t hear his set. :dead:

But, I will add that Colin seems to be making an effort, so good for him. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Elliott said:

that blake instagram story is from the night abi made her post w kaibrienne, blake, jordan and the other blonde girl. pretty sure both her and kaibrienne are not on nashville anymore.

Edited by wildestinvegas
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

What is that? :dead:

THEY ARE SERVING COOKIE DOUGH. lmao

I think Iam Tongi did snow cones last year......

I could be jumping the gun here, but I’m not impressed with Abi’s strategy (or lack thereof) so far, to capitalize on her win. They have a very short window of opportunity, before people start to lose interest. I also don’t think she can continue to live in Indio, CA and cultivate a successful career. 

I know it’s only been 3 weeks. Sorry, I’m not very patient. 

• Like 1