The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

Literally same. I only really like Cassie & Lau from his team now 

I thought Lozz was a fodder for his team, but she makes it and neither Drew nor Abbey go through? 

And I’ll never be able to see how the cuts worked because of where I live 

• Like 1

Team Guy's Top 5: Chantel, Adrian, Penelope, Jordan, and Bella

- Chanel and Adrian were against each other and sang both Say You Won't Let Go (James Arthur). Both were really good, hence they both moved forward

- Jordan was against Byron and Kelly and they all sang This City. Jordan won by far imo

- Penelope was against Baylie and both sang Into the Unknown. SHE KILLED IT OMG, one of the best definitely. And one of my favorites on this show

- Bella was against Danielle and Julee-Anne, they sang Time After Time. They are all so good, that was so hard

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Team Guy's Top 5: Chantel, Adrian, Jordan, and Bella

- Chanel and Adrian were against each other and sang both Say You Won't Let Go (James Arthur). Both were really good, hence they both moved forward

- Jordan was against Byron and Kelly and they all sang This City. Jordan won by far imo

- Penelope was against Baylie and both sang Into the Unknown. SHE KILLED IT OMG, one of the best definitely. And one of my favorites on this show

- Bella was against Danielle and Julee-Anne, they sang Time After Time. They are all so good, that was so hard

Sad that Baylie didn’t make it, but I couldn’t here her performance because of the stream, so maybe it was deserved. 🤷‍♂️  

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Team Guy's Top 5: Chantel, Adrian, Penelope, Jordan, and Bella

Thank goodness Guy advanced the people I liked

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Sad that Baylie didn’t make it, but I couldn’t here her performance because of the stream, so maybe it was deserved. 🤷‍♂️  

Yeah, based on the clips that they have shown, Penelope was more than deserving of the win. Her high notes were all so powerful and clean 🥰