The voice Australia season 10

thevoiceisthetop

2 minutes ago, searomordep said:

no 😢

ok .. channel 7 was excellent on this panel and the choice of candidates, but the format ......

how we spectators can give our opinion the choice if we do not hear the whole performances .....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, French20 said:

ok .. channel 7 was excellent on this panel and the choice of candidates, but the format ......

how we spectators can give our opinion the choice if we do not hear the whole performances .....

I already can’t hear the whole performances 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

She would’ve been prioritized on Team Rita, I knew she would struggle on Team Keith. 

Yep. Also because I thought Keith had a much stronger team. I didn’t really like anyone eliminated on Team Rita

Team Jess' Top 5: Evile, Mick, Seann, Janaki, and Ella

- Evile vs. Pete and sang (I forgot LMAO)

- Mick vs. Seann and sang Sweet Dreams. Jess had a hard decision, so she took both

- Janaki sang Ain't Nobody with the young singers from Jess' team. She freakin' killed that omg

- Olivia, Ella, Kala, and Bea sang One Night Only. Ella was my favorite performer tonight omg

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

Team Jess' Top 5: Evile, Mick, Seann, Janaki, and Ella

- Evile vs. Pete and sang (I forgot LMAO)

- Mick vs. Seann and sang Sweet Dreams. Jess had a hard decision, so she took both

- Janaki sang Ain't Nobody with the young singers from Jess' team. She freakin' killed that omg

- Olivia, Ella, Kala, and Bea sang One Night Only. Ella was my favorite performer tonight omg

So only 2 people from their premiere episode advanced? That’s a low percentage, considering more than half always make Top 20 in the USA. And

everyone in Episode 2 made it

Just now, Cookie73 said:

So only 2 people from their premiere episode advanced? That’s a low percentage, considering more than half always make Top 20 in the USA. And

everyone in Episode 2 made it

Yeah, the formatting per episode of TVAUS is a weird one  :haha: but at least they produce some great talent ;)