Favorite/Least Favorite Team Alicia (S11,S12,S14)

David68

Favorite/Least Favorite Team Alicia (S11,S12,S14)  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite

• S11
    • S12
    • S14
  2. 2. Least Favorite

• S11
    • S12
    • S14

Teams going into Playoffs

S11: Christian Cuevas, Kylie Rothfield, Wé McDonald, Josh Halverson, Sarayah

S12: Chris Blue, Anatalia Villaranda, Jack Cassidy, Vanessa Ferguson, Ashley Levin, Stephanie Rice

S14: Johnny Bliss, Kelsea Johnson, Terrence Cunningham, Jackie Foster, Christiana Danielle, Britton Buchanan

Edited by David68

Wow.  I honestly didn't hate any of her teams.  And also, I look at every round, not just Lives.

Season eleven, again, has the sentimentality of being her first team.  I liked pretty much all of her members that season.  Didn't have a single one I didn't like.  Jason, Christian, Belle, Halle, Gabriel, Whitney & Shannon, Dave, Michael, Josh H., Kylie, Lauren, and, of course, Wé.  All of them I liked to various extents, and all were unique in their own ways.  Her Battles were awesome, and her Knockouts were even fantastic.  Her steals of Courtnie and Sa'Rayah were also incredible.

Season twelve also showed that she had a good team, but perhaps it wasn't as unique or distinctive as her season eleven team.  Still, the fact that they showed all six of her Battles (something not done since Pharrell's season eight team and Adam's season nine team) shows that even the show thought that her team was strong.  I liked many of her members here -- Chris, R.J., Anatalia, Missy, Vanessa, Autumn, Lilli, Lauryn, and Hunter (who ended up with a coach better-suited to him).  I also feel like I'm the only one who liked Quizz.  Her song choices in the Lives were much better here, though, than they were in season eleven.  Plus, this team yielded her first and only winner, something that should also be taken into account.

Season fourteen?  Now, this was a stacked team even post-Blinds.  This team had Johnny, Kelsea, Jordyn, Terrence, Livia, Jaclyn, Britton, Christiana, and Shana, all of whom produced some good Battles or Knockouts.  Her Knockout steal of Jackie F. was just that extra feather to her cap.  I also would've liked to have seen more of what Megan could've done, considering that she had a prior pop career before the show, as well.  Still, the Playoffs were a literal bloodbath.  Any of her six could've gotten through for any reason.  But in terms of performances, I think she got her best three.  And she ended up having the runner-up, who could've easily been the winner in any other season.

Well, personally, I'll go with season eleven because I thought that it was her most unique team, though season fourteen has an honorable mention for how fiery strong it was.  Season twelve also gave us a strong Team Alicia, but it was probably her least unique, so I'll go with that one for least favorite.

• Like 1

I dont think she's had a bad team honestly. She is able to get strong people from blinds and unlike John and Pharrell, manages to keep a strong team later.

Her S14 team was stacked. Have to go with them for my favorite.

I'd go with S11 for my least, because even though both Christian and Wé, while both really good, still had their fair issues in the lives.

3 hours ago, David68 said:

Teams going into Playoffs

S11: Christian Cuevas, Kylie Rothfield, Wé McDonald, Josh Halverson, Sarayah

S12: Chris Blue, Anatalia Villaranda, Jack Cassidy, Vanessa Ferguson, Ashley Levin, Stephanie Rice

S14: Johnny Bliss, Kelsea Johnson, Terrence Cunningham, Jackie Foster, Christiana Danielle, Britton Buchanan

reading this makes me really want Alicia back! i never realized how strong each of her teams have been. my favorite is probably S12, as she had the winner with Chris, my fav Vanessa, and another really talented artist i enjoyed with Stephanie! her team in S14 was one of the best ever, so i’d say S11 was my least favorite, though i still enjoyed it. Queen Sa’rayah👑

• Like 3

17 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

reading this makes me really want Alicia back! i never realized how strong each of her teams have been. my favorite is probably S12, as she had the winner with Chris, my fav Vanessa, and another really talented artist i enjoyed with Stephanie! her team in S14 was one of the best ever, so i’d say S11 was my least favorite, though i still enjoyed it. Queen Sa’rayah👑

This is frightening. Are you literally me? :haha:

Seriously, though - Vanessa, Chris, and Stephanie are three of my biggest snowflakes of all time. In fact, you could just say that my Season 12 snowflake was all of Team Alicia. I've never had 3 snowflakes in a single season, and you might wonder how it's even possible, but trust me. I found a way.

Season 14 was great, although I feel like it was better before Kelsea Johnson was eliminated. She was SO GOOD. So solid. So underrated. The terrible format for that season was what hurt her more than anything.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rodney said:

Wow.  I honestly didn't hate any of her teams.  And also, I look at every round, not just Lives.

Season eleven, again, has the sentimentality of being her first team.  I liked pretty much all of her members that season.  Didn't have a single one I didn't like.  Jason, Christian, Belle, Halle, Gabriel, Whitney & Shannon, Dave, Michael, Josh H., Kylie, Lauren, and, of course, Wé.  All of them I liked to various extents, and all were unique in their own ways.  Her Battles were awesome, and her Knockouts were even fantastic.  Her steals of Courtnie and Sa'Rayah were also incredible.

Season twelve also showed that she had a good team, but perhaps it wasn't as unique or distinctive as her season eleven team.  Still, the fact that they showed all six of her Battles (something not done since Pharrell's season eight team and Adam's season nine team) shows that even the show thought that her team was strong.  I liked many of her members here -- Chris, R.J., Anatalia, Missy, Vanessa, Autumn, Lilli, Lauryn, and Hunter (who ended up with a coach better-suited to him).  I also feel like I'm the only one who liked Quizz.  Her song choices in the Lives were much better here, though, than they were in season eleven.  Plus, this team yielded her first and only winner, something that should also be taken into account.

Season fourteen?  Now, this was a stacked team even post-Blinds.  This team had Johnny, Kelsea, Jordyn, Terrence, Livia, Jaclyn, Britton, Christiana, and Shana, all of whom produced some good Battles or Knockouts.  Her Knockout steal of Jackie F. was just that extra feather to her cap.  I also would've liked to have seen more of what Megan could've done, considering that she had a prior pop career before the show, as well.  Still, the Playoffs were a literal bloodbath.  Any of her six could've gotten through for any reason.  But in terms of performances, I think she got her best three.  And she ended up having the runner-up, who could've easily been the winner in any other season.

Well, personally, I'll go with season eleven because I thought that it was her most unique team, though season fourteen has an honorable mention for how fiery strong it was.  Season twelve also gave us a strong Team Alicia, but it was probably her least unique, so I'll go with that one for least favorite.

I love how you discuss this. These are also what's going on my mind. 🤣 

But the question is WHO IS MEGAN?

Edited by Jyn Mycle
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Bouli said:

This is frightening. Are you literally me? :haha:

Seriously, though - Vanessa, Chris, and Stephanie are three of my biggest snowflakes of all time. In fact, you could just say that my Season 12 snowflake was all of Team Alicia. I've never had 3 snowflakes in a single season, and you might wonder how it's even possible, but trust me. I found a way.

Season 14 was great, although I feel like it was better before Kelsea Johnson was eliminated. She was SO GOOD. So solid. So underrated. The terrible format for that season was what hurt her more than anything.

That’s so funny😂💕 Chris is obviously incredible, and Vanessa is one of the best ever! My favorite thing about her is how she took such modern songs like Don’t Let Me Down and Lean On and turned them into amazing performances. And Stephanie is super underrated! I totally agree about season 14. I loved seeing Kelsea sing a Jazmine Sullivan song on the show, and I wish she made it further😭

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jyn Mycle said:

But the question is WHO IS MEGAN?

Megan Lee.  She sang "Killing Me Softly with His Song" for her Blind, but it was montaged.  Her Battle with Johnny Bliss to Bruno Mars's "Versace on the Floor" was also montaged.  So because her entire, two-round run on the show was montaged, it's easy to forget about her.

She had a career before the show, though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Lee.