RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

*Lily

Haven't watched the MTQ video yet, but:

• Super excited for Tina Burner whom I've been following since her appearance at Céline Dion's concert: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9ZgjEvB_6a/ 
  • Olivia Lux, I am looking forward to knowing that she's been a name that has been on everybody`s lips for a while.
  • Many drag queens that have connected to other queens so looking forward how they will do: Kahmora Hall being Soju`s drag mom & Jaida's drag sister, Rose is Jan's drag sister, Kandy is Aja's drag daughter.
  • Gottmik is the first trans man to compete on RPDR! 

• Like 1

Very exciting!

Excited to watch Meet the Queens. My early fave is Symone, who I saw a lot on Gigi's IG last season and I thought she was stunning, really wanted to see if she'd appear on the show at some point! Her promo look is gorgeous and I'm excited for how she does.

I had previously also heard about Kandy, Tina, Gottmik, Kahmora and Rose, so interested to see how they do too.

Olivia I feel like will be an early fave of mine too :wub:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Gottmik is that a play on Got milk?  awesome drag outfit though!

Yes, it is!

His name is a pun on the advertising campaign "Got Milk". His name also alludes to "God" which is translated as "Gott" in German.

Edited by *Chris

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Miss Kandy was originally cast for S12 but backed-out & her sister was brought-in. And she has a reputation of spilling the tea and spoilers online :giggle: 

She’s been spoiling her involvement in this season for WEEKS. :dead: