Big Brother Rankdown 2.0

Alex95

31 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

BOTB was a prime opportunity to get rid of her but y’all willingly saved her because she was paired with Porsche.

In hind sight, the voters should have went with this option. I'm pretty certain James and Matt Hoffman would have been targeted from multiple other rankers, if they survived your round. :haha: 

22 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I was gonna say exclude me from the Amanda/Porsche narrative but looking at my vote...maybe not.

(Although Amanda/James would have been a perfect pair to go out together :( The BOTB round was just a mess all around. :dead:)

This is also true. 😢 

Amy Crews

zvyixgh.jpg

I honestly thought she was more beloved and would be a easy save for someone but alas I am not too torn up about this cut or Nicole's or I wouldn't have nominated them. Jason and Danielle are my favorite that season and I wanted them to be the top 2 anyway so I thought Amy would have too go at some point. It does suck we didn't get the  racist out when we could but that is on us and now we have to deal with the consequences. Amy was a very important and huge part of season 3 and to this day, had one of the best journey's on a season. She defied all the odds and got voted back into the game and lasted longer than I think anyone expected her to! Amy is tied with Sharon, John and Cliff for the record of the highest-placing returning houseguest in the American Big Brother. All four made it to 4th place after being evicted once. But she did it first so good for her! I am so sorry to any fans she may have in this game but I was limited on who I could nominate and she just was not a huge favorite of mine but no denying her legend status in my opinion.

Nicole Schaffrich

6RMuPpV.jpg

Tell me again why we saved the basic white men and the racist I nominated over these two again? Oh well, it is what it is I guess. I nominated Nicole for the sole fact I wanted Will to win his season. I wasn't successful in that but Nicole is out in the process. I do feel she should have lasted longer than Monica but who am I to say when I nominated her to be cut? Nicole was a icon from season 2. She is best known for her final 2 alliance cough showmance maybe idk? cough with Will.  One of the first of it's kind. I feel like you either loved Nicole or you hated her. I don't think there was any in between with her that season. If you don't remember and I am not sure how you'd forget but During the HOH competition during week 9, a banner flew over the Big Brother house that was sent by Nicole's husband Jeff saying he felt betrayed over an incident that happened with her and Will that could've been misconstrued. Hardy revealed in the diary room that Nicole was able to speak to her husband.  Her husband didn't play around. He wasn't happy with her LOL. Yikes. Moving on now, she made it this far so she should be proud of herself for that but her time is up in this rankdown.

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

African American No GIF by Bounce
Do not come for me when we have someone saving Amanda every round. Drew was boring? Maybe. Underrated winner? Yes? Do I regret my choice? No.  

great save!  

People are so obsessed with Amanda, its amazing.  I didn't even do anything to warrant all this attention.  Sitting here silently 🙂 

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

white family football GIF

Everytime someone complains about Amanda being saved, it just furthers my resolve to keep saving her.  I appreciate people like Steven and Chris who don't feel the need to mention it every other post.  

Just now, Solaris said:

Everytime someone complains about Amanda being saved, it just furthers my resolve to keep saving her.  I appreciate people like Steven and Chris who don't feel the need to mention it every other post.  

I would like to be added to this list I'm just here minding my own business lol.

Just now, Solaris said:

samara weaving comedy GIF by Showtime
I’m not even going to nominate her at this point because what’s the point?