6 hours ago, SNI2 said:

17. WTW

18. Jim Ranger

20. Carter Rubin

Wait Whaaaatttttt?

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

This doesn't even make sense? There are plenty of artists not like that this season alone.

Yeah, but it’s a SINGING competition, so obviously the main focus isn’t trying to hear the background music. :haha: 

12 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

...what? Go ahead if you like, it'll only say something about you, not me. 

Like I said, I don’t want to make any assumptions. I’m assuming you just don’t like R&B, so I’ll just leave it at that. :stealth:

Edited by Bk1234

23 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, but it’s a SINGING competition, so obviously the main focus isn’t trying to hear the background music. :haha: 

Like I said, I don’t want to make any assumptions. I’m assuming you just don’t like R&B, so I’ll just leave it at that. :stealth:

Why are you talking about background music? I literally just said that I don't want to listen to a screaming mess basically.

"I don't want to make any assumptions"--continues to do so. However on this occasion you would be correct. I like country music, hence my rankings. 

Edited by Stacey.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

3 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

"I don't want to make any assumptions"--continues to do so. However on this occasion you would be correct. I like country music, hence my rankings. 

It’s not just country music singers at the top, but fair enough. 🤷‍♂️ I’m just a little alarmed, that’s all... 😕

6 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

Why are you talking about background music? I literally just said that I don't want to listen to a screaming mess basically.

OK that's reasonable. There are definitely people who don't like over the top vocalists they just want music to be simple and I think you are one of those.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

OK that's reasonable. There are definitely people who don't like over the top vocalists they just want music to be simple and I think you are one of those.

I wouldn’t call Larriah Jackson and Chloé Hogan over the top vocalists, so I think it’s just that they don’t like R&B music. 

34 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s not just country music singers at the top, but fair enough. 🤷‍♂️ I’m just a little alarmed, that’s all... 😕

Alarmed because I have a different opinion to the majority of people here? Who could have thought it? 😵

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I wouldn’t call Larriah Jackson and Chloé Hogan over the top vocalists, so I think it’s just that they don’t like R&B music. 

Larriah was alright in her battle performance, but her last one was an absolute trainwreck. Painful to listen to. Chloe is meh, nothing we haven't seen before tbh.

1 minute ago, Stacey. said:

Alarmed because I have a different opinion to the majority of people here? Who could have thought it? 😵

No, alarmed that all the people of color are at the bottom. Whether it means something or not, I have a right to be alarmed by it. 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

No, alarmed that all the people of color are at the bottom. Whether it means something or not, I have a right to be alarmed by it. 

Would you be alarmed if all the white people were at the bottom of somebody's? Doubt it. Like I said, it says more about you than me. 

32 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

Would you be alarmed if all the white people were at the bottom of somebody's? Doubt it. Like I said, it says more about you than me. 

i genuinely don't care what type of music and singers you like and who you put on the bottom of your list but this argument just rubs me the wrong way. We all know who was discriminated for years on end and still is only for their skin colour. This doesn't go the other way. Simple as that

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, antikid said:

i genuinely don't care what type of music and singers you like and who you put on the bottom of your list but this argument just rubs me the wrong way. We all know who was discriminated for years on end and still is only for their skin colour. This doesn't go the other way. Simple as that

Thank you for bringing this up! ☺️ I thought this was common knowledge to everyone, but I guess not... 😕

How about a ranking now? There's not a ranking on this page.

1. Sid Kingsley

2. Payge Turner

3. Cami Clune

4. DeSz

5. Jim Ranger

6. Ryan Gallagher

7. Carter Rubin

8. Ian Flanigan

9. Madeline Consoer

10. Julia Cooper

11. Larriah Jackson

12. Taryn Papa

13. Tamara Jade

14. John Holiday

15. Chloe Hogan

16. Ben Allen

17. Joseph Soul

18. Bailey Rae

19. WTW

20. Tanner

Missed Chloe 🤦🏽‍♂️

Edited by David68
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, David68 said:

1. Sid Kingsley

2. Payge Turner

3. Cami Clune

4. DeSz

5. Jim Ranger

6. Ryan Gallagher

7. Carter Rubin

8. Ian Flanigan

9. Madeline Consoer

10. Julia Cooper

11. Larriah Jackson

12. Taryn Papa

13. Tamara Jade

14. John Holiday

15. Ben Allen

16. Joseph Soul

17. Bailey Rae

18. WTW

19. Tanner

WHO EVEN AM I MISSING?

You missed Chloé Hogan.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, David68 said:

1. Sid Kingsley

2. Payge Turner

3. Cami Clune

4. DeSz

5. Jim Ranger

6. Ryan Gallagher

7. Carter Rubin

8. Ian Flanigan

9. Madeline Consoer

10. Julia Cooper

11. Larriah Jackson

12. Taryn Papa