Instagram Embeds No Longer Working?

Rate this topic

Yes, I have noticed this for the last week or so. :( I always get this error when I try:  

N4ka4Rh.png

Previously embedded Instagram posts also now only show up as blank space. Hopefully we can get this fixed @Tom I haven't noticed issues with embedding Twitter or anything else. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

Yes, I have noticed this for the last week or so. :( I always get this error when I try:  

N4ka4Rh.png

Previously embedded Instagram posts also now only show up as blank space. Hopefully we can get this fixed @Tom I haven't noticed issues with embedding Twitter or anything else. 

Yeah, that’s exactly what happened to me. Twitter and YouTube embeds work though. 👍

Looks like it's a widespread issue but Invision is aware of it so hopefully there will be an update to fix it soon.

https://invisioncommunity.com/forums/topic/459255-instagram-embeds-not-working/

I'll install the latest update tonight so that Instagram links will at least be clickable for the time being. As soon as they put out an update for the Instagram bug, I'll make sure to get it installed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, istersay said:

testing.....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJblUzVB2BJ/

well at least a link is good

At the very least they're aware of the problem so hopefully it gets fixed before too long. I've noticed that it also isn't working on a few other sites so it's good to know that it isn't just isolated to us.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

At the very least they're aware of the problem so hopefully it gets fixed before too long. I've noticed that it also isn't working on a few other sites so it's good to know that it isn't just isolated to us.

i just tried it on another site and it didn't work there either, got the same error message "The link could not be embedded because an error occurred on www.instagram.com."

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...