Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Winner Announced!! Page 368

.Rei

PSYDUCK

tenor.gif

Misty’s Psyduck is a popular character from the anime. He’s an absentminded Pokémon, and he brings a lot of humor to the show. Misty gets easily frustrated with Psyduck, but he proves his worth when he is able to properly use his Psychic attacks when his headaches get too much. Anyway, Psyduck is a Water type introduced in Gen I. Classified as the Duck Pokémon, Psyduck evolves into Golduck at level 33. According to the Pokédex, Psyduck suffers from chronic headaches that activates its psychic powers. However, it doesn’t remember using these powers, so it always looks bewildered. As for battles, Psyduck’s best stat is Special Attack, and Psyduck’s stats increase after it evolves into Golduck. I do like Psyduck and am sorry for having to eliminate it from the rankdown, but I’m glad it managed to make it this far.

Saving Dragonite.

• Like 1

Gengar

Gengar #gif | Gengar pokemon, Pokemon teams, Ghost pokemon

Gengar is iconic. They are the original ghost type Pokemon. They are the final evolution of Gastly, evolving from Haunter when traded. The only negative thing I can really think of associated with Gengar is that awful girl in the Sinnoh games who trades you a Haunter holding an EVERSTONE. I hope we get revenge on her in the remakes :giggle: Gengar is also lucky enough to have gotten both a mega evolution and a gigantimax form. Gengar has amazing special attack and speed. There's also a tidbit I remember where it's thought to be Clefable's shadow - or something to that effect, which is really cool! Another cool note is that Gengar is Ken Sugimori's (the original artist for the games) favorite Pokemon. Sorry Ken! Unfortunately, as iconic as Gengar is, it's up against other icons (plus Charmander, who I lowkey like more than Charizard, and Oddish, who I want to let Derek save if he wants)

Saving Pikachu

8 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It added to your $350 so you could use an item. :dead:

most items were 500 or above (at least revives and protections were), the 400 was a pokeball (i think) and I'm never around for noms so ...