Titles: All of them 

PokeDollars: 7400Pkd.png 

Items Bag: 4 Max Revives

i appreciate the fact that you let me keep my badges tho ❤️

• Haha 1

On 2/4/2021 at 5:40 PM, Solaris said:

Seadra

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mak2am6uBQ1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Seadra is a water pokemon and the middle evolution of the Horsea line.  I didn't mind using Seadra in the first gen when it was one of the only options.  In the later generations (Gen 2 and onward) if you traded while holding the dragon scale, it would evolve into Kingdra.  Now Kingdra gave Seadra everything it needed to be competitive.  It gave it swift swim as a potential ability and it gave it the dragon typing.  We aren't talking about Kingdra though.  Seadra was a perfectly viable team member.  I just prefered either Blastoise or Starmie as my go to Gen 1 water type.

Save: Archen

On 2/6/2021 at 10:47 PM, totes4totes said:

Slowbro

garbage. Less iconic than slowpoke. Less good than slowking. You can’t even eat its delicious tail. It’s a generation UNO water and psychic type Pokémon. It evolves from slowpoke at level 37 and has good defense and special attack. But TBH give me the Galarian version with a GUN arm. Anyway it is famed for being a dummy and also lazy. A true icon. Despite me calling it garbage earlier. I just prefer slowking. And also Slowpoke. Which gets songs. Slowbro has no songs.

On 2/5/2021 at 3:39 PM, totes4totes said:

Octillery

will make this pretty later but I’m on my phone and I love Ampharos. Octillery is a Gen II water Pokemon which is the most boring of all the types. At least it could have a hold on being the like only octopus and therefore cool but then Grapploct came around. Octillery is a tank themed Pokémon or an artillery themed Pokémon I guess to be more accurate that evolves from gun Pokémon remoraid. When there were only 250 Pokémon that was enough. But now there are approximately 12000090 Pokémon so that’s not enough to slide by on mediocre stats. Au Revoir.

Save Ampharos

On 2/6/2021 at 4:22 PM, totes4totes said:

Elgyem

putting minimal effort into all my write-ups until i get to bring infernape back. because you all suck and i hope all your favorites burn in this game. elgyem is a psychic type pokemon introduced in gen v. i actually quite like it and its evolution beheeyem but i'm left with four options so regretfully i'm going to save kecleon because i can only hope this game is full of dumb terrible pokemon at the end instead of interesting good ones. anyway. there's no picture here yet because i can mourn as long as i want to so imagine elgyem as a rock alien with a big brain.

saving kecleon

On 2/6/2021 at 5:17 PM, totes4totes said:

Lunala

tried to think what Dee would do and he’s cut like 500 of the legendarios, mythicals, and ultra beasts from Gen VI so out lunala goes. Also lunala is better than medicham so my mission of getting all the worst Pokémon in the finals is going well because it’s what you all deserve. Lunala is a legendary and evolves from the middle stage of Cosmog (cosmoem? Idk it’s like 3F here and I’m on my phone and chilly) in Pokémon moon. It’s a legendary so it’s powerful. Probably has a BST of >650 again on my phone and can’t look. It looks like a space alien moon bird. 

On 2/6/2021 at 10:41 PM, totes4totes said:

Mandibuzz

Was about to save mandibuzz to leave you all with trash Pokemon but what’s worse than miltank who is udders out steamrolling you with rollout in the third gym of Johto? Nothing. Mandibuzz is an underrated Pokémon and vultures and condors are not appreciated enough!!!! Also its Japanese name is Vulgina which is basically my favorite body part! It’s a counterpart to Braviary and this is more defense oriented. Because yes we love a queen bird who can’t attack for shit and just sits there and takes damage. 

saving miltank

On 2/6/2021 at 11:48 PM, 1234567890 said:

Gabite

Gabite is a dual-type Dragon/Ground Pokémon introduced in Generation IV. It evolves from Gible starting at level 24 and evolves into Garchomp starting at level 48. Gabite is known at the Cave Pokemon. Gabite is a medium-sized, bipedal, dragon-like Pokémon that is primarily blue. Gabite shares its category with Druddigon. They are both known as the Cave Pokémon. Gabite resembles like a shark dinosaur type. Ive always find Gabite scary looking to be honest. I'm on my phone right now so I will add a picture later. :haha: I hope this is 100 words for now because it would suck for it to get stolen. I hope it doesn't. Yes, I am rambling at this point to make it to 100 points. Did it work?

Save: Meowth

Please add pictures to these 

• .Rei changed the title to Pokémon Rankdown 2.0 - Cycle 7 Posted (Waiting for Write-Ups)

546a5f089e9b15e82ced133e9272320f2d2f8a80

Dreepy

Huh, I thought I had done all my write-ups but I guess I have not. Bummed to see that BOTH Dreepy and Drakloak were eliminated this round as I think the pseudo-legendary Ghost/Dragons of Gen VIII are extremely cool. I love that little Dreepys sit on Drakloak's head and then used as the darts for Dragapult. Fitting for its typing, Dreepy used to be a prehistoric dragon and then revived as a ghost type Pokemon (again all sorts of weird questions for the true nature of ghost-type Pokemon). It's also described as so weak that even children could beat it but it gets stronger through THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP. Ugh love that for little Dreepy. Fitting for its status as the first in a pseudo-evolutionary line its stats are AWFUL. And being Dragon/Ghost it has a HOARD of weaknesses (5 of them but no 4x) but it does get two immunities to go with 6 resistances so I will take it! It is also adorable. I want my army of Dreepys. Maybe I can manifest that in my DnD game.