SCD Series 18 Discussion Thread

*Wallace

Ranvir & Giovanni - Quickstep: 6/7/8 = 21

Nicola & Katya - Street/Commercial: 8/8/8 = 24

Didn’t get to see Ranvir’s Quickstep but lots of people feeling that Motsi’s 8 was overmarked. I’m sure I may agree but I’ll see. :haha:

Am really curious to see Nicola’s Street as the song doesn’t really seem Street style to me. But I think this is a style that would come natural to her. I did predict she might have gotten all 8s this week so yay me being right.

Caroline next, meaning Jason closes the show. 😮 I was thinking Caroline was gonna close, oops. :haha: Hoping they both deliver!

Going to wait a little longer and watch some dances again before I comment in full! But pretty good show tonight again and lots of good dances.

I think I’ll be giving all my votes to Clara tonight just as she’s lower on the  leaderboard. I would imagine Jacqui is probably in the most danger, but Clara being early in the show and one of the lower scorers makes me a little nervous for her possibly B2’ing. Hmm although I do think Jason could be there as he’s in the bottom three scorers and doesn’t seem to have as vocal a fanbase. JJ and maybe Jamie are possibilities there too. It’ll be interesting to see how it all plays out!

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

Caroline & Johannes - Paso Doble: 7/7/7 = 21

Jason & Luba - Salsa: 6/6/6 = 18

Hearing Motsi saying Caroline seemed careful here. Think I heard Shirley saying to her to go for it, so hmm. Same scores as last week, so still fairly good.

Oooh actually got to see a decent amount of Jason’s Salsa. But it looked like a lot of fun with good fun performing in it. Comments are saying he did lack some hip action and fluidity but had great energy in it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Who would have expected Bill and HRVY to get the same score tonight :giggle:

That is soo crazy to think about. :dead: Never would have imagined that. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Going to wait a little longer and watch some dances again before I comment in full! But pretty good show tonight again and lots of good dances.

I think I’ll be giving all my votes to Clara tonight just as she’s lower on the  leaderboard. I would imagine Jacqui is probably in the most danger, but Clara being early in the show and one of the lower scorers makes me a little nervous for her possibly B2’ing. Hmm although I do think Jason could be there as he’s in the bottom three scorers and doesn’t seem to have as vocal a fanbase. It’ll be interesting to see how it all plays out!

Gahh yah I am super worried for Clara, so #bless that you're giving her all your votes. ❤️ I think I saw she's 4th from the bottom from the two weeks, so that's very concerning. Lots of comments I'm seeing from otheres are worried for Clara and they plan on giving her their votes. So hoping she can escape the bottom all together.

The leaderboard from the first two weeks: 

1. HRVY and Janette: 25 + 24 = 49 (12 pts)

1. Maisie and Gorka: 24 + 25 = 49 (12 pts)

3. Nicola and Katya: 21 + 24 = 45 (11 pts)

4. Caroline and Johannes: 21 + 21 = 42 (10 pts)

4. Ranvir and Giovanni: 21 + 21 = 42 (10 pts)

6. Bill and Oti: 15 + 24 = 39 (9 pts)

7. Max and Diane: 17 + 20 = 37 (8 pts)

8. JJ and Amy: 19 + 17 = 36 (7 pts)

9. Clara and Aljaz: 18 + 17 = 35 (6 pts)

10. Jason and Luba: 16 + 18 = 34 (5 pts)

11. Jamie and Karen: 14 + 17 = 31 (4 pts)

12. Jacqui and Anton: 13 + 12 = 25 (3 pts)

I would say the Bottom 4 here of Clara, Jason, Jamie and Jacquie are the ones most in danger. If I had to predict a Bottom 2, I would say Jason  vs. Jacquie. Jacquie should be there but fear/hope Anton’s fanbase doesn’t come through. Not sure if Jason has much of a fanase and with him being an American and on the lower end, that’s not looking too good for him either. Him performing last ~could help him to keep him fresher in people’s eyes but not so sure. If so, then I could see Jamie in danger maybe.

• Like 1

Spoiler:

Jacqui vs. Jamie in the dance-off, with Jacqui leaving.

The fairest bottom two here as well as elimination I think. Glad that Clara was able to survive there, and also Jason who I enjoyed but was a little nervous about. Aww sorry to see Jacqui go but she was the weakest dancer of the group.

A fair result there.

Jacqui was the weakest both weeks, well haven't seen all the dances tonight but I'm sure that's still the case. Not surprised with Jamie landing there as I imagined he would be in danger. He's kinda polarizing to the viewers from what I'm reading so I'm expecting him to B2 a few more times.

Happy Clara and Jason didn't B2 as I was worried for them and I want to see more from them.

Yayy got around to watching the Week 2 show. Some thoughts!

Max & Dianne - Jive: Aww it was nice that Max had a video chat from Jay to give him some pointers for his Jive, as that is some big shoes for Max to fill. Okay I enjoyed Max’s Jive more when watching it in the full episode via the stream. He did improve here as he showed he was having fun and enjoying himself. He had some good kicks & flicks and good leg action, although it did lack some bounciness. He  performed well but still has moments of being unsure/lacking confidence in his performing and looking a lot at Dianne on the side by side parts. He’ll get there. But the speed was quite fast and he kept up well with it. A fun show opener. 

Clara & Aljaž - Viennese Waltz: Aww I’m sad there’s no Halloween theme this year but I am glad that at least one of the dances has a Halloween-esque theme, which this dance has. I worried for Clara with the ballroom as I see her more as a Latin girl but I thought she did decent with it. I liked the dramatic angst style of the dance and felt she performed this well. I do think she struggled and didn’t look/seem as comfortable while dancing in hold - with raised shoulders/shortening her neck and such. Oh and it’s so unfortunate she had a bit of a malfunction at the bottom of her dress, which was distracting but she handled it well. I also liked the added red hair  in her hair. 

Bill & Oti - Quickstep: Aww the intro VT with the birds was very sweet. Wow this was such a pleasant surprise and big improvement from Bill here. Bill had a very good frame, posture and was so quick and light on his footwork here. He traveled well and smoothly across the floor, with an effortless feel to it. He performed the dance with a lot of fun. This was such a joyous dance. 😮 This dance is proof of what a genus pro Oti is and how she gets the best out of her celebs. And wo this dance had a lot of CGI footage in it. :haha: And to go from a 3 to 8 from Crag is astonishing. :omg:

JJ & Amy - Paso Doble: Hmm this was okay and one of those dances I liked some parts and other parts not so much. I thought he performed it better than I was expecting. He was intense with how he performed and did well with the characterization. He was kinda stiff at times and throughout the dance. I thought he had a good Paso hold but his movements did seem small and stiff, and lacked the Paso exaggeration (though i understand he has limitations to what he can do with arm movements). Still a good effort from JJ.

Jamie & Karen - American Smooth: Ah Jamie is an interesting one because I see he tries hard and wants to do well, but sometimes wonder if it can be ~trying too hard~ in a way (the feeling I got from the VT). Okay i thought Jamie improved and delivered a nice AS here. I thought he looked comfortable and at ease on the parts out of hold, sold it well and had fun well. He showcased nice lines with his arm and hand placements. But then he looked quite terrified on the parts where he was in hold. He kinda lost his neck in frame and shoulders seemed tense - and he had this whole opened mouth look that made it seem like it was a struggle for him. The footwork there wasn’t as smooth there. An overall improvement.

Maisie & Gorka -  Tango: Oooh this was really fierce! :omg: Maisie has and brought it all once again in this dance. She had great technique, sharp staccato footwork, a great frame and all of her technicalities were very on point. She had all of the head snaps done so well. And most of all, she poerfrmed and sold the dance so well. She had a lot of passion, power, intensity and ferocity in and throughout the dance. The routine was another challenge routine, so i like how Gorka challenges Maisie and how she delivers. 

Jacqui & Anton - Samba: Oh goshhh Jacqui got some tips and advice Ed Balls too (and wow surprise he got to be there too). :lmao:  He did give her some helpful advice,  I suppose. LOL yess, I low-key high key could not wait for this trainwreck! :dead:  This was the trainwreck I wanted from her so thank you Jacqui. :wub: Ooh dear, this was really really bad. Jacqui was pretty rough and clonky in her footwork and in the partnering sections, she was pretty much glued and holding onto Anton for dear life. :dead: The voltas and promenade runs were really terrible. The hip action was…. non existent. Then OMGG WTH at that like 20 second ending of her raising up while Anton was doing his solo Samba dancing. :dead: Anton never fails to put so much fluff with his duffer partners. :lmao: At least it seemed liked Jacqui was having fun? I can’t even be mad at the Craig 2  because Shirley’s and Motsi’s 5s were ridiculously high.

HRVY & Janette - Viennese Waltz: Definitely was intrigued to see how HRVY could handle such a different dance in the Viennese Waltz. And awww I thought this was a really beautiful VW. HRVY showed a completely different side of him and he and Janette had a cutesy romantic chemistry and sold it well here (without making it awkward with how young he is). I thought he partnered Janette well and moved well and flowy in hold. I thought he had really stunning lines and arm placements. The fast spinning part and spotting of it was really good. I liked the split move Janette did towards the end. Omg he brought the nan card already, but cute mess from her for him. :giggle:

Ranvir & Giovanni - Quickstep: Aww I thought this was a really adorable dance from Ranvir and it had me smiling throughout. I thought she had a good frame and nice, quick and precise footwork. The judges point out some mistakes on the Charleston section, and Craig mentioned some other things, which I didn’t really see or catch. I do think Ranvir improved here and showcased stronger dancing here. I thought the scores were more accurate here too.

Nicola & Katya - Street/Commercial: It was nice seeing and hearing a more in depth story of Nicolas boxing beginnings and career. Okay, so this wasn’t a Street dance I was expecting or really thinking of for Nicola to perform and isn’t that typical Street routine you would imagine. It does have a Contemporary hybrid feel to it and I do appreciate the emotional story/feel to the dance. I could have done without the curtains bit section but I am sure that was symbolic for the dance, and it was a short part. But I did really like/love the side by side dancing they did. Nicola did let go and had some good hard hitting moves where she seemed and felt in her element there. They danced well together side by side, although there were a few minor out of sync parts here and there. They gelled and connected well here too.

Caroline & Johannes - Paso Doble: Wow Johannes was really giving it everything here in this routine. :dead: Which actually kinda worked against Caroline because she seemed quite low in energy and careful in comparisons to him. I felt her shapes and movements were kinda small and lacking the Paso exaggeration with the lines, shaping and all of that. I also would have liked more varied expressions from her as she did seem kinda one note in how she performed it. I agreed with Craig in that it was too placed and polite, lacking the attack. It was a little disappointing. :( On the bright side, her dancing and technique did look very clean.

Jason & Luba - Salsa: Aww it’s so sad how Jason’s mother couldn’t be there to watch Jason perform on the show (I’m assuming she lives in the US)? :( This was a really fun Salsa from Jason. I love how happy and joyous he is while he’s performing because you can tell he’s having the time of his life. :bobo: Okay there was A LOT going on in this dance but i thought Jason handled it well for the most part. He was full of great energy and had lots of fun there, and really good partnering and showcasing Luba well. The hip action and some fluidity was lacking - so t lacked some seamlessness. The pot stirring move at the end was fun. A definite improvement from last week.

Rankings:

1. Maisie & Gorka - Tango
  2. HRVY & Janette - Viennese Waltz
  3. Bill & Oti - Quickstep
  4. Nicola & Katya - Street/Commercial
  5. Ranvir & Giovanni - Quickstep
  6. Jason & Luba - Salsa
  7. Max & Dianne - Jive
  8. Clara & Aljaž - Viennese Waltz
  9. Caroline & Johannes - Paso Doble
  10. Jamie & Karen - American Smooth
  11. JJ & Amy - Paso Doble
  12. Jacqui & Anton - Samba

Maisie & HRVY once again were the highlights and quite a margin ahead of the others. Didn’t expect Bill to rank 3rd but really liked his dance. :dead: As did I really enjoy my Top 5. Enjoyed 6-7 too and hmmm struggling on how to rank those as they are kinda on par for me, I'll give Jason the edge as he was more fun. Think the rest were easier to rank.

Max & Dianne - Jive:  This performance was a huge improvement for Max. This performance gave him the occasion to show personality on the dance floor - he was clearing enjoying himself in the number. Overall, I thought he did a good job with the techniques of the Jive - it was far from being the best Jive. Anyway, I think in a few weeks, he will be into his own & I can see him owning his routines more. 

Clara & Aljaž - Viennese Waltz: Compare to last week, this routine lacked the personality & confident from last week.  As a whole, I really enjoyed the dark & drama from the routine, but as mentioned it was not up to the same standard as last week especially how she didn't feel as ease compare to previous routine. 

Bill & Oti - Quickstep: Very much of an improvement from last week, and he really surprised me. It was a fun routine but a tad bit too cheesy for liking - the CGI was a bit too much. Not sure I would have given it 8s but each their own :haha:

JJ & Amy - Paso Doble: First of all, he really embodied the character. That being said, I wish he could have brought the same intensity he had in his face to the dance - there was lacking some passion, struggled with his postures at times, and he was very stiff. Also, I wasn't that big of a fan of the choreography as well - I feel the choreography didn't really helped him.

Jamie & Karen - American Smooth: I'm not really a fan of American Smooth, as a whole, but this was a decent one for my standard.  My problem with him comes with his delivery of the dance - as Wally said during his review, there's some part of the dance that he did good but then he struggled in other parts. Would love to see a routine for him where he's consistent throughout. 

Maisie & Gorka -  Tango: Another appropriate routine for Halloween! After delivering a flawless routine last week, the pressure was one for Maisie to prove that she's not a fluke. And she did just that with this tango - her technique was out of this world especially her frame. I thought she was hitting all the moves at the right time in the song. She's a natural and top contender - I have a feeling I will be looking for her week after week. 

Jacqui & Anton - Samba: This was such a trainwreck and I love it - they were not even in synch with each other :dead:. She looks like she was terrified to dance by herself. And the end of the routine killed me.  Good try!

HRVY & Janette - Viennese Waltz: First of all, I really love this partnership - it may be my favourite partnership of the season, despite the age difference between them. Okay, the routine itself was very good - his movements came natural in the dance, and was very impressed with his lines & posture.  Overall, it was super strong!

Ranvir & Giovanni - Quickstep: Really enjoyed her in this routine - she was pretty much on point throughout the routine. Overall, a huge improvement from previous week - not much to say beside it being a cute routine where she felt more at ease.

Nicola & Katya - Street/Commercial: This was a superb routine - I was impressed by the contemporary aspect of it, as I didn't think this was the street we were going to get. It was vert emotional & Nicola really held her own - I personally thought the curtains were fun even though they were a bit too much.  Again, I really love their connection. I am looking forward to more of their routines!

Caroline & Johannes - Paso Doble: This routine felt more like your traditional Paso Doble which I enjoyed, even though I don't think Caroline was able to hit all the move necessary to make it a good Paso. Her techniques was a tad bit lacking, and was hoping to have more intensity from her.  I am unfortunately not sold on Caroline, just yet. 

Jason & Luba - Salsa: The routine was super fun, and filled with personality just like his previous routine. He did the best he could with what he was given. However, he seemed to second-guess himself throughout the routine - I feel once he's more comfortable, everything will be more natural & it will reflect in his score.

1. Maisie & Gorka -Tango
  2. HRVY & Jeanette - VW
  3. Nicola & Katya - Street/Commercial
  4. Ranvir & Giovanni - Quickstep
  5. Max & Dianne - Jive
  6. Jason & Luba - Salsa
  7. Bill & Oti - Quickstep
  8. Clara & Aljaz - VW
  9. Jamie & Karen - American Smooth
  10. Caroline & Johannes - Paso Doble
  11. JJ & Amy - Paso Doble
  12. Jacqui & Anton - Samba
Edited by *Chris

Great review there, Chris! I agreed  with a lot of the points you made! 😄  

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayy watched the first results show of this series!

- The group dance was a lot of scary fun this week! Love how Janette and Luba both got to shine in it.

- Ooh so now Bruno’s commentary is apart of the opening recap of dances and the Judges chat segment? That’s pretty cool to include him in there. Although  I wish they could do some live zoom/satellite thing where he could judge and score from the US. 

- Interesting with the changes on the results show with how Claudia has to talk to all of the couples individual. All of these changes are intriguing me.

- Really good performance from Sam Smith’s D”Diamonds” and great dancing from Neil & Nancy. Looked like they did a mix of Argentine Tango/Rumba/Cha-Cha.

- The Bottom 2 was Jamie & Karen vs. Jacqui & Anton. Aww I felt bad for Jamie there as he was a bit stunned but he handled it in a positive way. Jamie’s dance-off dance seemed pretty much the same but Jacqui somehow got even worse this time around? All of the judges saved Jamie which was the right (and obvious) choice there. Jacqui took the elimination well and had a classy exit. :yes:

Week 3 Movies Night Spoilers (revealed on the show): 

- Caroline & Johannes have the Couples Choice style, though wasn’t said which style it was. I would predict a Contemporary or Theater Jazz.

- HRVY & Janette has a Gnomes theme dance.

- Jason & Luba has a Star Wars themed dance (with light sabers).

- Max & Dianne have a Homer & Marge themed dance. Lmaoo that is fun and so unexpected. :lmao:

- Maisie & Gorka have a Frozen themed dance, which will be a ballroom style. She will play Elsa.

Max & Dianne: he looked a little winded in the second half and his facial expressions are still a little weird to watch but i think his performance quality and posture got better! it was a little... low on energy? i could see he was trying but it just didn't "flick" enough for me. 19.

Clara & Aljaz: i feel so bad because this definitely would've been better without her nerves because of the wardrobe malfunction! i think she needs to work on bringing down her shoulders because her rise and fall looked really rough. i do think she got the footwork down (even if her weight was shifted unevenly) and she definitely has the performance quality once again! i'm rooting for her. 19.

Bill & Oti: i again rest my case for why oti is the best pro strictly has ever seen (and honestly one of the best in the entire dwts franchise)... his technique and posture improved a LOT this week. i do think the 8s were premature but nevertheless this was lots of fun and i can't wait to see what they do next! 22.

JJ & Amy: okay i feel like i hate on him too much and like i don't have anything against him but... where was the dancing?? they didn't get in hold until almost a minute in and he was really stiff in both halves of his body. his facial expressions... i appreciated the effort but he went for pennywise more than he went for paso. idk it just didn't come together and i feel like he got overscored again. 14.

Jamie & Karen: hello improvement! i liked this much better than last week. he got all his steps, looked a lot less tense, and karen looked good! he still does need to loosen up a bit more because he still looks uncomfortable & his transitions in between movements are a little rough, but i do think he's showing much more potential than i had him marked for. 18.

Maisie & Gorkai may or may not have had to restart because i was staring at gorka's @$$ the entire first minute... anyway maisie is great! her head snaps, technique, and musicality were all flawless. i do think she needed to be a tad sharper in her legs and feet, and that ending turn looked a little weird, but overall an amazing performance! 26.

Jacqui & Anton: i pretend i do not see it... that ending... the hips (or lack thereof)... she did all the steps at least? i kinda just feel bad for anton at this point but at least we won't be subjected to another week of this! 10.

HRVY & Janette: i was not expecting him to move so well in rotation! his frozen facial expression was a little strange to watch at times but at least he looked comfortable. i think his transitions in between movements still need work too, but his lower half was just as good as last week! he just needs to work on looking a little more calm in his top half. 23.

Ranvir & Giovanni: omg she moves so well when giovanni actually gives her footwork to execute! this was such an improvement from last week and i thoroughly enjoyed this. her left shoulder looked a little strange in hold but that could just be her arm placement? i also think the sit-down bit in the middle was unnecessary, but still a good performance! 22.

Nicola & Katya: this was so fun! i think it was a little underchoreographed on katya's part but nicola's execution of what she was given was excellent! my only critique was that they got a little bit out of sync during the part with the... curtains? or whatever those are? but otherwise i enjoyed this a lot! 24.

Caroline & Johannes: an improvement indeed! i think she nailed the character and hit all the lines very well. she needs to work on hitting her moves sharper (same as clara with her cha-cha last week) and i think her footwork went a little weird at time because she messed it up and took extra steps to compensate. i still think this was good and can't want to see what she does next! 21.

Jason & Luba: he's so much fun and his performance quality is unmatched but... those hips were NOT moving! luba's choreo was kind of annoying too because there wasn't much actual content and too many tricks for my taste. however! i think his footwork is slightly better, he just needs to work on his actual movement! 18.

^ Great review there, ungodlyhour! 😄  Always a great read! I agree with a lot of points you brought up there.

And yayy the Week 3 Movie Night songs + styles are revealed.

Ranvir & Giovanni - Foxtrot - Love You I Do from Dreamgirls
Jason & Luba - Paso Doble - Star Wars Theme from Star Wars
Caroline & Johannes - Couples' Choice - Theater Jazz - Everything's Coming Up Roses from Gypsy
Max & Dianne - Couple's Choice - The Simpsons Theme from The Simpsons Movie
Clara & Aljaz - Tango - Lady Marmalade from Moulin Rouge
Jamie & Karen - Charleston - Zero to Hero from Hercules
Maisie & Gorka - American Smooth - Into the Unknown from Frozen II
HRVY & Janette - Cha Cha Cha - Don't Go Breaking My Heart from Gnomeo & Juliet
Bill & Oti - Paso Doble - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly from The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Nicola & Katya - Jive - Greased Lightin' from Grease
JJ & Amy - Foxtrot - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHIgyg5Bu-V/

Thoughts:

- I love Ranvir's, Clara's, Jamie's and Nicola's songs the most here.

- Never imagined a Tango to Lady Marmalade, but think Clara could sell this song/style.

- Ooh i was thinking the Jive would be the other style that would really suit Nicola. Looking forward to this but am fearing she's going through all these styles that fit her so well.

- Curious on how Jason can take on the Paso. This will be a challenge as I've only seen him happy (or emotional when talking about his family).

- Hmmm Max has a Couple's Choice to The Simpsons theme. Their style wasn't revealed but i would guess they have a Street/Commercial here? Seems to be a waste for that style as I feel it could suit a ballroom style.

- Maisie's got a great song for that style. Can see this being another great dance for her.

- Was thinking a Contemporary or Jazz would suit Caroline, so think that Jazz will be great for her.

- Not loving the song for HRVY but this should be a fun and good dance nonetheless. Janette does well with these crazy themes lol.

Finally got a chance to watch the dances!

Thoughts in random order because why not. :dead: 

Maisie slayed again. That Tango was so good.

HRVY did great again too. I think I prefer it to Nev’s VW to the exact same song?

Jacqui was a train wreck as expected. Glad we don’t have to suffer through a whole season of her like we usually do with some of the bad dancers.

I really liked Nicola! Very good dance from her again.

Bill was surprisingly good. Oti is a great teacher, managing to pull that out of him.

I feel bad for Clara with the wardrobe malfunction, but yeah, not as good as last week.

Ranvir improved a lot, which was nice to see.

I appreciate the traditional Paso from Caroline, but didn’t really like the dance. She struggled with getting into the Paso character.

Mediocre Guys:

I thought Jamie did better this week.  JJ was noticeably worse than last week. Jason was fun but lacked the technique. Max was forgettable.

Time for some Youtube stats because why not? :haha: 

SCD Season 18, Week 2 - Youtube Views

(Updated at: Wednesday 11/4@ 8 PM)

1. Maisie & Gorka - Tango: 159,467 views / 1,995 likes / 34 dislikes
  2. HRVY & Janette - Viennese Waltz: 151,210 views / 3,051 likes / 22 dislikes
  3. Max & Dianne - Jive: 136,878 views / 2,246 likes / 25 dislikes
  4. Bill & Oti - Quickstep: 122,869 views / 2,020 likes / 20 dislikes
  5. Nicola & Katya - Street/Commercial: 89,453 views / 1,714 likes / 70 dislikes
  6. Jason & Luba - Salsa: 54,318 views / 648 likes / 13 dislikes
  7. Clara & Aljaž - Viennese Waltz: 48,915 views / 664 likes / 14 dislikes
  8. Caroline & Johannes - Paso Doble: 46,990 views / 666 likes / 6 dislikes
  9. Ranvir & Giovanni - Quickstep: 42,474 views / 576 likes / 11 dislikes
  10. Jamie & Karen - American Smooth: 41,414 views / 488 likes / 13 dislikes
  11. Jacqui & Anton - Samba: 35,260 views / 307 likes / 45 dislikes
  12. JJ & Amy - Paso Doble: 34,420 views /469 likes /22 dislikes

Top 3 Likes:

1. HRVY & Janette - Viennese Waltz
  2. Max & Dianne - Jive
  3. Bill & Oti - Quickstep

Bottom 3 Likes:

1. Jacqui & Anton - Samba
  2. JJ & Amy - Paso Doble
  3. Jamie & Karen - American Smooth

Top 3 Dislikes:

1. Nicola & Katya - Street/Commercial
  2. Jacqui & Anton - Samba
  3. Maisie & Gorka - Tango

Bottom 3 Dislikes:

1. Caroline & Johannes - Paso Doble
  2. Ranvir & Giovanni - Quickstep
  3. Jamie & Karen - American Smooth / Jason & Luba - Salsa

On 11/4/2020 at 8:44 PM, DWTSFan2001 said:

Apparently a 5 couple finale this year...

Ugh, why don’t they just let everyone be in the finale and we can have everyone be runners-up? 😒 It’s already frustrating to not know where the three other couples placed, now there’s more?

1 hour ago, Ariel1989 said:

Ugh, why don’t they just let everyone be in the finale and we can have everyone be runners-up? 😒 It’s already frustrating to not know where the three other couples placed, now there’s more?

Hopefully they'll actually announce 4th & 5th place at least.

If there are 4 runners up, I might write to the BBC because people pay money to vote and it's a joke not to let them know where their favourite ends up. You can't have 4 people in 2nd place in cast of 12.

• Like 1

Ugh yeah I just read about there being a 5-person final and was just about to post about that here. :haha: That seems wayy too extreme for such a short cast of 12 couples. I hope they can actually reveal placements - at least of the lower end couples. Cause yeah having 4 couples as runners up is also too much.

• Like 1