๐ŸŽต ๐ŸŽถ Sid Kingsley Fan Thread! ๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽต

Teraginn

53 minutes ago, AmyNicole said:

It would be so cool if he plays sax on the voice

ย 

I would love to see him play the sax on the show too (it'll be a Voice first too), but he'd have to balance showing off his voice and the sax playing in his performance. It's The Voice after all.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

ย 

I would love to see him play the sax on the show too (it'll be a Voice first too), but he'd have to balance showing off his voice and the sax playing in his performance. It's The Voice after all.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Kim Cherry did sax during a performance with Team Blake (not sure if that counts)

As The Voice is premiering on OCT,19 and that's still One and a half month later I seriously can't wait to see how Sid performs on the VOICE. From what I've heard from him until now from his yt covers and albums he sounds pretty awesome but I'm still curious to see how well he performs on THE VOICE STAGE.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 2

On 8/30/2020 at 9:38 PM, Indiegrl17 said:

Did you see this IG post yet - with a full band โœจ

ย 

That track was part of his debut record, Good Way Home, available on Spotify right now:ย https://open.spotify.com/album/18Jbz3bMtmvotMnM3t3at0

ย 

Based on his cover choices and originals, I would class him as an Americana folk artist, but he's also influenced by blues and jazz. It's a very interesting combination. Based on his audition song choice, he seems to be leaning towards the folk side, but we'll have to see the audition for ourselves before we can judge.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

As The Voice is premiering on OCT,19 and that's still One and a half month later I seriously can't wait to see how Sid performs on the VOICE. From what I've heard from him until now from his yt covers and albums he sounds pretty awesome but I'm still curious to see how well he performs on THE VOICE STAGE.

ย 

Well, speaking for myself..... when I take an instant liking to a contestant before the season premiered, I usually tend to like them consistently throughout their journey on the show, wherever they may finish. I feel like Sid will be as good as I expect him to be.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 10:06 PM, Teraginn said:

Waiting for October 19 be like....

ย 

ย 

HAHAHA OMG for real!!! It feels like forever until then!ย I canโ€™t wait to see how he will progress through each round. I think he will do really well these next few rounds. Andย looks like he already has his wardrobe figured out!! Looking good! Canโ€™t wait!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Indiegrl17 said:

HAHAHA OMG for real!!! It feels like forever until then!ย I canโ€™t wait to see how he will progress through each round. I think he will do really well these next few rounds. Andย looks like he already has his wardrobe figured out!! Looking good! Canโ€™t wait!

Seriously I can't wait too.

• Like 2

It's been the consensus that John's team is the most stacked among the 4 this season. That may be true, but it's worth noting that Sid is currently the only known folk-Americana artist on John's team right now, which means he's in a lane on his own, and that counts for something on Team Legend, IMO. After 3 seasons, I noticed that John likes to have a diverse final team of artists genre-wise, and that may play in Sid's favor, being in a R&B-heavy team. Of course, there's the matter of the unknown Team John members, but as some of IDF had surmised, the unknown male and Sid will probably be facing each other in the battles anyway, and the other is female and country, so no overlap there. We'll find out soon today, I hope.

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

So spoilers have arrived!

ย 

Sid was part of the very first battle pairing to perform. He battled John's country girl Bailey Rae. They sang Tennessee Whiskey. Not the most exciting song choice, but definitely a song that Sid can give his own flavor to.

ย 

A source of mine told me that she preferred Sid in the battle, and this was also mentioned by multiple sources of Someone648. Blake and Kelly would have also chosen Sid. But apparently John chose Bailey as his winner. Fortunately, Kelly swooped in and stole him.

ย 

I'll give my thoughts on the team switch later.ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Teraginn