Big Brother Live Feeds Discussion

*Amanda

30 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

THE FEEDS WOULD HAVE BEEN EVEN MORE GOLD. :dead: The producers should gone through the Rachel's duo twist idea with Elissa. :dead:

I can already see her goodbye message to Nicole F: "Nobody gets between me and my sister! Go back whining to your man!" :dead:

I literally knew Nicole F would become the villain of the season and she does not disappoint, lol.

• Like 1

I don't think Janelle has ever cried in the Big Brother house before. She faked cried when Howie left in All-Stars but that was it. The fact that she is getting blamed for Nicole A's demise when all did was try to save her. Janelle says she feels so bad. :(

13 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Nicole A throwing Janelle under the bus NOW is unfortunately the right move. Hating Janelle is gonna be the easiest way for her to get the votes on her side. Especially if Bay, Day, and David continue to buddy up to Janelle.

Game-wise? Yes. But I just know she is going to feel so dumb when she leaves the house and realizes they were on her side the whole time. :(

Edited by 1234567890
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

Game-wise? Yes. But I just know she is going to feel so dumb when she leaves the house and realizes they were on here side the whole time. :(

Definitely. Nicole’s done her fair share of sh*ttalking, but so does everyone in the house. She never was nasty or super personal, I really hope the fanbase gives her a break. She’s a great person who made some poor game moves.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Definitely. Nicole’s done her fair share of sh*ttalking, but so does everyone in the house. She never was nasty or super personal, I really hope the fanbase gives her a break. She’s a great person who made some poor game moves.

She's definitely an amazing person. That house does things to people. :haha: I hope the fanbase is gentle with her if she goes home this week.

I feel for Nicole, I can’t even imagine how stressful it is to go in the house two years in a row, while also dealing with anxiety. I imagine she wouldn’t have prepared to go back so soon but then there’s also the side which just can’t turn down an All-Stars invitation. Plus the fandom on social media is SO toxic and after she was pretty much unanimously beloved last year it’s always going to be hard to live up to that in their eyes.

I imagine if she goes this Thursday and then sees how supportive Janelle was of her, that’ll be really rough. I hope she doesn’t take it to heart too much.

Someone on Twitter compared Nicole Anthony to Shirin from survivor and I totally see it. Victim of bullying and becomes fan favorite, comes back just one year later to exclude the outsider, become hated by the fanbase for doing so, and becomes the second boot.

7 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I feel for Nicole, I can’t even imagine how stressful it is to go in the house two years in a row.

It's more so the toxic fandom on Twitter and various websites. Janelle, Kaysar, Howie and James when in back to back and America loved them their first times. Big Brother is different now and I fee like it all started with BB15.

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It's more so the toxic fandom on Twitter and various websites. Janelle, Kaysar, Howie and James when in back to back and America loved them their first times. Big Brother is different now and I fee like it all started with BB15.

Yeah I think it definitely aligns with the rise of social media/‘cancel culture’. :/ I feel like since BB15 there’s a lot of houseguests who get ‘cancelled’ for doing things which aren’t good, but by no means as bad as the racism in that season. If someone makes problematic/offensive comments like in BB15/21 I get it...but it’s truly insane when people do it because they don’t like how a houseguest is playing.

26 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Someone on Twitter compared Nicole Anthony to Shirin from survivor and I totally see it. Victim of bullying and becomes fan favorite, comes back just one year later to exclude the outsider, become hated by the fanbase for doing so, and becomes the second boot.

manifest!!

30 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I feel for Nicole, I can’t even imagine how stressful it is to go in the house two years in a row, while also dealing with anxiety. I imagine she wouldn’t have prepared to go back so soon but then there’s also the side which just can’t turn down an All-Stars invitation. Plus the fandom on social media is SO toxic and after she was pretty much unanimously beloved last year it’s always going to be hard to live up to that in their eyes.

I imagine if she goes this Thursday and then sees how supportive Janelle was of her, that’ll be really rough. I hope she doesn’t take it to heart too much.

she can't even get over BB21, she will definitely have a hard time lolol