Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

Just now, Elliott said:

lol he did for the horror rankdown too. I forgot.

If you dedicate months of your life to planning, hosting, formatting, running, editing, and course-correcting the game, while dealing with all of the drama...you deserve the right to have a say in the final round. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Lowkey had a twist planned for the second Drag Race rankdown where I would do a final cut because I was only expecting one person to win the double bring back advantage, but when he and Zoey both received it, it meant we going to have 19 coming into the final cuts round rather than 14. :/

Alexis Mateo found dead

Just now, Deeee said:

If you dedicate months of your life to planning, hosting, formatting, running, editing, and course-correcting the game, while dealing with all of the drama...you deserve the right to have a say in the final round. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 

Not sure if I actually would, but I'd totally want to do the same. :haha:  Which is why I don't think I could host a rankdown unless it was something I wasn't that passionate about.

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Dee becoming the first host to participate in his own rankdown :wub:

5 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

He already did it for Video Games. Boy cannot help himself

5 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Correction: Horror Rankdown 1.0. I do not believe in objectivity.

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

lol he did for the horror rankdown too. I forgot.

I'M DEAD AT ALL OF THIS. :dead: :dead: :dead: 

3 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I'm so glad I get to play in a music rankdown. :wub:  

Glad to have you in this one. :hug: :wub: 

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I originally thought about playing in the filmography rankdown since each round is so straightforward and short, but I thought everyone would object. So, I didn’t. 😅

2 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Not sure if I actually would, but I'd totally want to do the same. :haha:  Which is why I don't think I could host a rankdown unless it was something I wasn't that passionate about.

I do not even question the fairness of it! I think the host does so much work, it's only fair to give them a say in the final round. Especially when they are so passionate about the Rankdown. It's hard to host and sit back the entire time. LOL. 

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

lips are sealed love GIF

I even guessed the gif being used too. :dead:

YOU DID. I was crying at that. :dead:  

Lmaoo same too. :haha: I would be too tempted to want to play.

The other B. :kissbye: 

Ooooh yesss I was thinking this too. :giggle: :haha: 

Just now, Deeee said:

I do not even question the fairness of it! I think the host does so much work, it's only fair to give them a say in the final round. Especially when they are so passionate about the Rankdown. It's hard to host and sit back the entire time. LOL. 

And you were course correcting the petty rankers for Get Out. :giggle:

2 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I originally thought about playing in the filmography rankdown since each round is so straightforward and short, but I thought everyone would object. So, I didn’t. 😅

I seriously think that you should! I never understood why more hosts did not give themselves the pleasure of at least participating in the final ranking. As long as it is done fairly and justly, I think it makes the experience that much more pleasurable for the host. Not even because I want to influence the results, but mainly because I want to show my love for what did make the finals!

Edited by Deeee

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I completely understand. :haha:  More reason why I could not host -  how hard to sit back and watch all my favorites die without a say in it. :dead: