Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

On 5/7/2021 at 6:12 PM, QueenKalie said:

Just read the comments and thought it was funny that Chris's obvious winner pick came in at 15th place. :dead:

Lol yeahh that comment did crack me up because Chris was really off base there. :dead: 

On 5/7/2021 at 7:24 PM, ~Tom~ said:

Move over Chris and Derek, your opposite rankings got nothing on me and Wally. :giggle: 

Yep.

1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Are you sure Dibs isn't missing a comment by @*Chris, @totes4totes? I had comments by @QueenKalie twice. :dead:

Yeah I was wondering where Chris' comments were on "Dibs" were and about although I can make my guesses on them.

On 5/13/2021 at 4:06 PM, QueenKalie said:

Watching this video has reminded me of how @*Wallace robbed it though

Wel "Yeah Boy" got robbed so I don't feel that bad about it.

4 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I thought everyone loved that song & Dibs 😛 

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

It's mine missing:

"I absolutely understand that this is her most mainstream song, but it's also my least favourite of hers - it's too basic for me; there's too many songs like this one out there in the country pop world; If I didn't know who Kelsea was, I couldn't tell you that this would be her song as it could be any of the young blonde country singer trying to make it into the business. (I know this will be a controversial placement as I expect majority of the ranker putting this in the top tier of their ranking) "

With your predictions on the Kelsea rankings, I am not going to you for lottery numbers any time soon. :giggle: 

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

And Dibs didn't have immunity, I would have cut it & have let Yeah Boy in the Top 20 instead 😘 

Oh i know. One was going to make the finals and one was going to be cut no matter which song I gave immunity to. And if I didn't give immunity to either both could have gotten cut. I wish both could have made the finals.... but eh I'm over it. :haha:   I lost plenty of bigger favorites on the Beyoncé and Rihanna rounds, which was much more heartbreaking. 

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

With your predictions on the Kelsea rankings, I am not going to you for lottery numbers any time soon. :giggle: 

Good thing that I don't choose my own numbers for the lottery 😛 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oh and I need to count how many times Tom ranks my favorite song/performance/etc last because it happens more times than not. But at least I can predict when it happens most of the time. :haha: 

Just goes to show your fave/the most popular song are often the same song. Unfortunately. But thankfully that wasn't the case this time. :giggle: 

And I too would have preferred Yeah Boy in the finals over Dibs! 

Just now, 1234567890 said:

I'm still not over them changing their name because of the racial past behind it only to end up stealing the name owned by a black artist. :dead:

Yeah that was kinda a funny story I guess. And while I like some of their stuff I am way more excited to see Carly & Tenille in concert. I was contemplating flying to major festivals at the other side of the country to see Tenille & Carly but now I only have to drive 45 minutes to see them so that's a win. 

I don't think I ever heard of Niko Moon in my life before. :lmao: Not really familiar with Tenille Arts but I feel I have heard of her/seen her name around on some of those country award shows. :haha: 

But enjoy yourself at that show, QK.

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I just know I will be going to a lot of concerts, sporting events and plays now that I am fully vaccinated. :wub:

Same! I am going to a Miranda Lambert concert in August then the next weekend I am going to Nashville to check out the town am contemplating moving there actually. Then in September going to a Maddie & Tae concert who will be everyone's favorite Dancing with the Stars winner Bobby Bones :giggle:and then the weekend after that is the Lady A, Carly and Tenille concert so that's 4 weeks in a row that I will actually be doing stuff for once!

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I don't think I ever heard of Niko Moon in my life before. :lmao: Not really familiar with Tenille Arts but I feel I have heard of her/seen her name around on some of those country award shows. :haha: 

But enjoy yourself at that show, QK.

I have no idea who Niko Moon is either lol. But Tenille set a record for the first #1 country song to feature a female singer (her) a female writer and a female producer. She was nominated for best new female artist of the year but the award went to some idol flop instead. But more importantly for Tenille she won #1 song of 2020 in my rankings on IDF which only @~Tom~ was kind enough to follow along with.

2 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Lady A are kind of low on the list country faves overall, but congrats QK!

And with Tenile Arts’ success, maybe I’ll stop getting her and Tenile Townes confused. :giggle: 

Yeah Lady A is okay I like some of their songs but if they were the only ones there I wouldn't have went but a trio of them and Carly and Tenille is too good to pass up. 

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

I have no idea who Niko Moon is either lol. But Tenille set a record for the first #1 country song to feature a female singer (her) a female writer and a female producer. She was nominated for best new female artist of the year but the award went to some idol flop instead. But more importantly for Tenille she won #1 song of 2020 in my rankings on IDF which only @~Tom~ was kind enough to follow along with.

Cool facts there regarding Tenille and her success with her music. 😮  Oooh gah  last year was.. a tough year for all of us and yeah I just wasn't motivated to do or follow year end lists as I usually do. :( I feel bad there but hoping things will be different later this year.

1 hour ago, ~Tom~ said:

Lady A are kind of low on the list country faves overall, but congrats QK!

And with Tenile Arts’ success, maybe I’ll stop getting her and Tenile Townes confused. :giggle: 

Two country singers with the same name? Gosh this could be confusing. 🙈 :haha: