Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

Just now, Deeee said:

I thought the Season 9 cast was absolutely horrible and the winner was bad. The runner-up was far better. 

smash hold up GIF

The winner recorded a personalized video for Andrew and I to do our first dance to, so you're not excused 🙂

Just now, Elliott said:

@Deeee would've stopped watching after Pia's elimination when there was five females eliminated consecutively, leaving a top eight of six men and two women, one of whom was Lauren Alaina.

britney spears no GIF

He would have stanned Haley to the end. He would have preferred Scotty and Lauren to Lee.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@Deeee would've stopped watching after Pia's elimination when there was five females eliminated consecutively, leaving a top eight of six men and two women, one of whom was Lauren Alaina.

If Lauren Alaina was as tragically bland on AI as she was on DWTS, probably. LOL. I do remember all of the drama surrounding Pia being eliminated. But I stopped after Lee robbed Crystal Bowersox. I just could not deal with the show anymore. 

Just now, #jeah said:

Let’s not act like Dee wouldn’t have stanned Haley. She’s polarizing to a few vocal members here but was mostly universally praised by the online community her season.

I think he would have even liked Jacob Lusk, maybe. :dead:

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The winner recorded a personalized video for Andrew and I to do our first dance to, so you're not excused 🙂

This is sweet of course! I always thought the bond you guys had shared with Lee was cool. My opinion on Crystal > Lee still stands though. 👀

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

It's okay, @Elliott. A14 could be considered worse than AI9. Or is AI13. Or is it AI1 on ABC or AI2 on ABC. :dead:

Dee would hate AI13 since, as evidenced by all of his posts in the horror rankdown, he hates the 80s. :giggle:

8 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Let’s not act like Dee wouldn’t have stanned Haley. She’s polarizing to a few vocal members here but was mostly universally praised by the online community her season.

I remember when Steven the mod closed the whole Lauren Alaina section down so people would not be on IDF and vote. :dead:

Edited by 1234567890
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I remember when Steven the mod closed the whole Lauren Alaina section down so people would not be on IDF and vote. :dead:

Steven was a f*cking mess. He would obsessively stan someone and even more obsessively hate someone else each season. Like clockwork!

Actually I forgot about the first Carrie song I actually liked because I kept getting it mixed up with Katy Perry don't ask me how so I'm retracting my previous statements to root for this song to win:

cries GIFs

Edited by Elliott

17 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

@Deeee would have preferred A10 to get the awful taste of AI9 out of his mouth. 🙂

:giggle: 

17 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I thought the Season 9 cast was absolutely horrible and the winner was bad. The runner-up was far better. 

That winner is Elliott's all-time favorite. 😛 

16 minutes ago, Elliott said:

:wub: @ the bold.  Ugh that was all sooo annoying. 😐 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Ugh that was all sooo annoying. 😐 

I mean technically a guy got voted off in between the vagicide... the judges just nope'd that elimination too quickly. :dead: The IDF meltdowns were amazing, though :wub: Even if I was equally raging over Pia's robbery.