Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Some of the best songs are not released as singles, so it's only fair to the fans to give them everything they want!

Ooh very true. I'm just not as familiar with certain artists' album tracks. But I will still participate. :haha:  

4 minutes ago, NGM said:

wally only consumes what media pushes on him confirmed

I like what I like and I will not be boxed into what you think of me. 😘 

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh lol I was hoping only singles would be represented than album track inclusions. :lmao: 

I hoped for this too, only because it will be so much more difficult to include all album tracks. 

2 minutes ago, NGM said:

don't complain I didnt do anything to Beyonce on the last rankdown

(aside from threatening to nom her every post)

That's very true and I thank you for that. :wub: 

But wait..... I don't recall this. But you did like to scare me a lot. 😢 Even though a lot of your noms did. :lmao: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh very true. I'm just not as familiar with certain artists' album tracks. But I will still participate. :haha:  

I am sure you will be just fine! This will also be a good opportunity for you to listen to more tracks. :lmao:

2 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I hoped for this too, only because it will be so much more difficult to include all album tracks. 

Lmaooo yesss same. I have ranked my favorite artists singles discography here and there but never did so with album tracks. So this will be new. :lmao: 

I want to play in as many rounds as possible. ❤️ 

Excited! Like I said to Wally, you will be fine! As it is, singles are more popular and more likely to be saved quickly anyways. So you either give people that know the entire album a chance to save their other faves, or you let them guide you to saving some of their best work. It'll be a musical education for a lot of us depending on the round!

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Excited! Like I said to Wally, you will be fine! As it is, singles are more popular and more likely to be saved quickly anyways. So you either give people that know the entire album a chance to save their other faves, or you let them guide you to saving some of their best work. It'll be a musical education for a lot of us depending on the round!

willow smith GIF by Red Table Talk

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, NGM said:

^^

also most songs are in the 3-4 minute mark. It's not like you have to watch a 2 hr movie or 3 seasons with 21 episodes of a show. 

Ooh yes i know it's definitely easier to work with and I can do so for sure. :haha: 

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lmaooo yesss same. I have ranked my favorite artists singles discography here and there but never did so with album tracks. So this will be new. :lmao: 

It will be so much harder for me to pick favorites. 😢 

22 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

me taking notes on Fergie vs. BEPs

Fergie: cut everything from Double Dutchess, let all of the songs from The Duchess battle it out

BEP: Cut 75% of their output post-Elephunk, pre-their most recent album

13 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Wave Reaction GIF by The Wiggles

I know everyone is going to be hype for this round. Also, when did The Wiggles change? :dead:

They change every few years.

Edited by Elliott