Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

11 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Solo version >>>> duet 

I totally forgot there was a duet version until this game. :dead:  

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Ludacris in a Carrie Underwood round. Wild. ☠️

You better believe it. 😘 Probably the closest we get to a Ludacris round until the Usher and Missy rounds happen. :haha: 

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

"The duet version won Carrie Underwood and Randy Travis a Grammy Award for Best Country Collaboration with Vocals so you are welcome, Randy!" - Victoria (IDF circa 2020)

Reading is fundamental. 😘

I saw it, just adding some sass for emphasis like you guys 😘 

Travis says "you're welcome" for letting her cover one of his songs.

1 minute ago, #jeah said:

Grammys r a FARCE

Carrie Underwood - Carrie Underwood Photos - 52nd Annual GRAMMY ...Carrie Underwood held up her Grammy. | Highlights From the 2013 ...Carrie Underwood - Carrie Underwood Photos - 50th Annual GRAMMY ...This Country Singer Has More Grammys Than Beyoncé, Stevie Wonder ...

• Like 3

My third choice is other non-single. That's kind of the reason I waited because I wanted some of the non-single (and better songs) to get a chance to advance. This is a song from Cry Pretty so congrats to...

THE BULLET! It's my favorite song off of Cry Pretty. The lyrics put a bullet through your heart. ❤️ The hurt of a life cut short. The bullet is a metaphor and it's used perfectly! After the the lost the hurt is still there and the "bullet" keeps on going. Every family gathering, every missed opportunity, the family they will never have. The bullet rears its ugly head again and again. I made myself cry writing this. :dead:

• Like 3

My fourth choice may be controversial? With all these opinions regarding Before He Cheats, Mama's Song and Inside Your Heaven, I don't know anymore. :haha:This was released as a charity single for Idol Gives Back in 2007. It's another cover #oops so congrats to...

I'LL STAND BY YOU! I remember watching the video of Carrie performing the song and helping the children in need and making my parents donate $100 dollars to Idol Gives Back. :dead: Carrie made me do it. 💳

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

My fifth choice will be titled Victoria Gives Back because I didn't even choose it. @*Chris and @~Tom~ suggested this. AND EVEN IF THEY THINK IGNORE THEM I DON'T. ❤️ So "my" fifth and final choice is...

THE GIRL YOU THINK I AM! Because @*Chris and @~Tom~ aren't the girls that you think they are. :giggle:It's a beautiful song too as well as I am listening to what I am advancing for them. :haha:

• Like 3