Which season had the best talent, other than S5, S13, and S18?

QueenCami

Best seasons other than S5, 13, and 18!  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which Season had the most talent barring S5, 13, and 18?

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3
    • Season 5
    • Season 6
    • Season 7
    • Season 8
    • Season 9
    • Season 10
    • Season 11
    • Season 12
    • Season 14
    • Season 15
    • Season 16
    • Season 17

Hi All!

I wanted to make this poll mostly out of my own curiosity because I know in similar polls, everyone picks S13 with a large number also picking S5, and recently a lot of people have been saying that S18 is one of the best season as well. So, I wanted to see what you guys had to see about the other seasons, as it would also give me an idea of which seasons to watch on YouTube! 

Thanks! 🙂

Edited by ashwinner

IMO S4 and S8 had a better overall cast than S13 and S18 (S13 had better results than the ones I mentioned tho).

My answer to your question would be S4, it had a better T12 even if season 8 had more talent right after the blinds.

Finally, I enjoyed S18 but its cast isn’t among the best (specially since we didn’t hear them live)

• Like 1

Season 17. There were some really bad decisions but the talent was great. We had Katie, Khalea and Rose who are vocal beasts. The fantastic Will Breman that brought a lot of fun to the season, some great teenage power like Joana, Marybeth, and Kat. Jake was a classic sounding country singer who delivered a powerful KO and T8 performance. A creative and current sounding pop artist in Max, and my favorite, soulful, bluesy guitar slinging Ricky.

We also had Steve, Mendeleyev and Brooke, who were great even in their short run.

Edited by Misirlou

17 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Season 17. There were some really bad decisions but the talent was great. We had Katie, Khalea and Rose who are vocal beasts. The fantastic Will Breman that brought a lot of fun to the season, some great teenage power like Joana, Marybeth, and Kat. Jake was a classic sounding country singer who delivered a powerful KO and T8 performance. A creative and current sounding pop artist in Max, and my favorite, soulful, bluesy guitar slinging Ricky.

We also had Steve, Mendeleyev and Brooke, who were great even in their short run.

honestly looking back, that really was a talented season! and as much as I dont think Jake really deserved the win, his performance of desperado and even his KO were good to me (still not better than most of others in T8 for me). that truly was a great season. Brooke/brennan/joana/marybeth/kat were all good and could have gone farther possibly if that season wasn't as good as it was looking back.(Kat might not have gone father, cause even as someone who liked Kat, I realize she had some pitch issues).

I am still baffled by Joana's elimination and Marybeth's instant elimination though