Big Brother 22

Alex95

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

:dead: 

She talked about this on her podcast with Victor and claimed that she sticks with the guys because they are more loyal to her. Maybe the girls would be loyal to her if she didn't rat them out to the guys all the time. :dead: 

brother spit take GIF

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

It could be because she is in a showmance every season? :dead:

Showmances can definitely ruin seasons. It's actually refreshing to have a season with no showmances. There have been way too many in recent seasons. :dead: 

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Lmaoo you stealing what I really wanted to do. :dead: Sadly I never have faith in the black people on this show. 😢 Although my draft ain't looking too hot. :lmao: 

Lmao I love it :dead: Ugh neither do I. I'm tryna stay hopeful that one of Bay/Day can slay this season, I feel like they've started out strong. Just hope they can keep the momentum. :haha:

12 hours ago, Elliott said:

Bayleigh fangirling over Da’Vonne? Where’s @*Lily?

Davonne GIFs | Tenor

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

OMGGG LILY AND I ARE GETTING OUR BLACK GIRL MAGIC ALLIANCE in Da'Vonne and Bayleigh? :spaz: :spaz: :spaz: This is all I ever wanted! :wub: 

SO EXCITED :spaz: :spaz: This is exactly what I was hoping for this season :wub:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, *Chris said:

You just delivered a great performance in the snatch game as Nicole F, Victoria! 

13 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

d7vlwr0-8d423f0b-9f84-4e9a-8318-e3b46130

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS, JANELLE SCARES THE SH*T OUT OF ME. 😭

:dead:  at all of this. 

13 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

It could be because she is in a showmance every season? :dead:

She can't be this time around. :giggle: 

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Lmao I love it :dead: Ugh neither do I. I'm tryna stay hopeful that one of Bay/Day can slay this season, I feel like they've started out strong. Just hope they can keep the momentum. :haha:

Ahhh I am really hoping for this too. It pained me not choosing Day like I personally wanted to. :broken: If they can both manage to beat out being the first jury member position, I will consider that a win. But hoping they can go much further! :haha: 

3 hours ago, *Lily said:

Davonne GIFs | Tenor

SO EXCITED :spaz: :spaz: This is exactly what I was hoping for this season :wub:

Yesss I couldn't wait for your post on this! :wub: :spaz: SO excited for them!

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Catching up now. Ian is so pure 🥺 Let him enjoy his hammock and protect him at all costs! 

ALL OF THIS. (!) 

• Like 1