American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

5 hours ago, jazzontherocks said:

Checking on new updates. I guess we're still in the dark. You're right that a list would normally be out by now. Hopefully we'll hear something in a week or two. 

This may be the first season where we don't get Hollywood Week spoilers or even Top 40/48 or Top 20/24 spoilers. It's like I said before. It's going to be hard to get this information when there isn't really anyone in the audience because of COVID watching the Hollywood Week rounds before it airs on T.V. When American Idol first started, especially American Idol Season 1, they didn't have spoilers like that. We would have to watch like everyone and we would all learn at the same time who made it and who didn't.

2 hours ago, Blirel said:

I’ve got a list. I’ll post it.

I’ll post in a few parts:

IDOL S4 Contestant List Alphabetized 

Adiley- hasn’t confirmed self yet

Adriel Carrion - hasn’t confirmed self in HW Tik Tok

Aedan Alvarez (through pics & mutuals but not confirmed yet… viral Tik Tok)

Alan Carl

Alana Sherman- hasn’t confirmed self yet.

Alanis Sophia Gonzalez (La Voz Kids S1 runner up)

Alex Miller (Kentucky Kowboy)

Alexa Yanez

Althea Grace- hasn’t confirmed self yet but with Anilee during HW

Alyssa Wray

Amanda Mena*** (actually hasn’t confirmed herself yet but SOOO many mutual followers and spotted in HW Tik tok. La Voz Kids S2 Winner and AGT S13 Semifinalist)

Amira Daughtery aka Amiraunplugged

Andrea Valles***

Anilee List (Pitch Slapped)***

Anslee Davidson - hasnt confirmed herself yet

Anthony Guzman

Ash Ruder

Austin Mathis

Ava August- youngest The voice audition ever- hasn’t confirmed self yet

Beane

Bel Holiday

Ben Dodson

Benson Boone- viral Tik Toker

Brianna Collichio (viral story with her sister begging producers to let her skip audition date due to surgery)

Caleb Kennedy

Cali Quinn (ABC Idol S3- not confirmed yet)

Cameron Allen

Camille Lamb

Caroline Sky - hasn’t confirmed self yet (The Voice S12)

Casey Bishop***

Cassandra Coleman***

Cecil Ray Baker

Celeste Butler

Chayce Beckham

Cheryl K (Crazy Rich Asians singer)

Chey Goss- in LA during HW. Hasn’t confirmed self yet

Chloe Belsito- hasn’t confirmed self yet.

Chloe Gardner (ChlxoeMusic)- hasn’t confirmed self yet***

Christian Terry

Claudia Conway (Viral Tik toker and daughter of Kellyanne)

Colin Jamieson***

Conner Ball

Conyer Walker

Courtney Arnold

Cruzzo

Okay I'm glad to know who the contestants are this season, but it still unfortunately doesn't answer who made it to Hollywood, who made the Top 40/48, and who made the Top 20/24. I guess we are not going to know that information before everyone else who watches the show on February 14th because the Coroanvirus Pandemic is making it hard for people to watch from the audience and reveal information like that.

12 minutes ago, Blirel said:

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-2021-promo-features-genius-quotes-more-tears-video.htm

it looks as if Grace Kinstler, Jason Warrior, Alex Miller (Kentucky Kowboy) and Cassandra Coleman are good candidates for people who will go far as they’ve appeared in every single promo. 

I agree, I see them at least making Top 40 (probably even the lives.)

Edited by Bk1234

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUPkL6p03l/?igshid=4lniq7yesxn9

Zach Donofrio is featured in this clip. Will Catie Turner be mentioned in his audition? 

It would be good promo for her as currently outside of Gabby who is widely successful, her (with Prom Queen, Play God, etc) and Francisco (with Swollen) have had some streaming success but could use boosts to their careers. 

7 minutes ago, Blirel said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKUPkL6p03l/?igshid=4lniq7yesxn9

Zach Donofrio is featured in this clip. Will Catie Turner be mentioned in his audition? 

It would be good promo for her as currently outside of Gabby who is widely successful, her (with Prom Queen, Play God, etc) and Francisco (with Swollen) have had some streaming success but could use boosts to their careers. 

Other people in this ad are Beane, She Nova,

promo favs: Anilee List, Alyssa Wray Grace Kinstler (this is the 3rd promo Anilee and Alyssa and 4th for Grace I believe),

Tania Kelley (Nia Renee), Cecil Ray Baker

more names... I didn’t find these but not sure if the person who did wants to be mentioned 

@thepresleybarker

@0fficialkyamonee

@monicaleahsings

@theemisunshine

@blindboymusic

@lizzyovery

@abbylebmusic

@leahcolonmusic

@oliviatyson30

@caitrionakirwinofficial

@zowiekengocha

@nicoleacostamusic

@victorialopezmusic

@mckaylamariemusic 

• Thanks 1

There’s not a lot of country on my list, might not be a single singer but here’s my favorites so far. It’ll at least help you whittle down your list if you don’t want to listen to everyone. 

Amanda Mena

Andrea Valles

Anilee List

Casey Bishop 

Cassandra Coleman

Chloe Gardner

Colin Jamieson

Grace Kinstler

Hunter Metts

Jayda Klink

Julia Minichello

Kya Monee

Liv Grace Blue

Lizzy Overy

Marion Cork

Mia Hartounian

R’eh

Sela Hack

Serrin Joy

Taylor Sackson- Rocker. Friends with Amelia Joyce. Intrigues me.

Vahhley

Xavier Washington

Zach Sines

Zohar

Zowie Kengocha

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Blirel said:

more names... I didn’t find these but not sure if the person who did wants to be mentioned 

@thepresleybarker

@0fficialkyamonee

@monicaleahsings

@theemisunshine

@blindboymusic

@lizzyovery

@abbylebmusic

@leahcolonmusic

@oliviatyson30

@caitrionakirwinofficial

@zowiekengocha

@nicoleacostamusic

@victorialopezmusic

@mckaylamariemusic 

Wait how many contestants are going to be on American Idol this season? I thought they are limiting it to 100 in Hollywood because of COVID?

Edited by anticoronaperson

12 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

Wait how many contestants are going to be on American Idol this season? I thought they are limiting it to 100 in Hollywood because of COVID?

I haven’t heard but it seems like Hollywood week was maybe split in to 2 groups so they could still have the usual number. 

6 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I haven’t heard but it seems like Hollywood week was maybe split in to 2 groups so they could still have the usual number. 

The usual number? Doesn't it vary each season as in some seasons they have more that make it to Hollywood because the talent was better than other seasons? I mean how do you handle being responsible for more than 100 contestants during a pandemic and their whereabouts? As far as making sure they have their masks on when out in public, not getting too close to people that aren't part of the competition (staying 6 feet apart), no physical contact, social distancing, etc. Also, are the contestants going to be required to wear a mask when in the theater?

Edited by anticoronaperson

4 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

The usual number? Doesn't it vary each season as in some seasons they have more that make it to Hollywood because the talent was better than other seasons? I mean how do you handle being responsible for more than 100 contestants during a pandemic and their whereabouts? As far as making sure they have their masks on when out in public, not getting too close to people that aren't part of the competition (staying 6 feet apart), no physical contact, social distancing, etc. Also, are the contestants going to be required to wear a mask when in the theater?

I honestly don’t know but according to socials... they still had quite a few people. 

They seemed to be masked up in the theater and took them off on socials when talking in an interview to Ryan, singing, or in their room but I’m not sure