The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Chris Melling

260?cb=20150819022813

I have no idea who these last two people are so I just chose randomly when it came time to cut / save. Chris' picture does not help because I still don't know who he is. Let me Google the other guy. Yeah, I have no idea who Jon Brennan is either. Chris Melling was a contestant from Road Rules: Europe. He competed on Battle of the Seasons in 2002. His partner was Belou Den Tex who was also from Road Rules: Europe. That's pretty much. He was only on one challenge and he didn't last long so his challenge journey is pretty uneventful. Please don't make me write more, I don't want to. :dead:

Shane Raines

shane-raines-challenge.jpg

I was actually not planning on cutting Shane Raines this round. I had someone else in mind to cut but we’ll see if that person gets saved or cut within time. But then I remembered something that happened with Shane that can get him cut right now or I could have made him my problematic save this round too lmao. Back to Shane….

Shane Raines was introduced to The Challenge by participating on Season 27’s Battle of the Bloodlines with his brother Tony Raines. I definitely know and remember watching this season but I can’t remember my thoughts on him. I felt like I had mostly good and positive thoughts on Shane here and that I did like him on there. I felt like he was the more stable and level-headed brother to Tony on this season. Maybe Shane had drama here but I can not recall. 

However, Shane’s second season - which was Season 30’s XXX: Dirty 30, this was a hot mess of a season from Shane. He barely lasted this season because he got into an altercation and fight with Simone Kelly. I cant remember the specific incident but it was ugly between both contestants. I’m reading from wiki that it says, they were disqualified from the competition in episode 2, following an incident in the Redemption house (since they lost the first challenge and were ~eliminated~ to this Redemption house twist where they could come back in the game) with them getting into a physical altercation with each other. The incident wasn’t recorded but there was video evidence of the fight that got both contestants sent home. Ah wow I am totally remembering this happening now. I can’t remember who started the fight, i want to say it was Simone - but Dee can correct me. Regardless, Shane was totally in the wrong being a man fighting a woman. :no: I think it got to the point where it got bloody? 

Sadly this one season kinda ruined him for me from his pervious season - where I do think I liked him. But yeah Shane (and Simone) hasn’t been heard or brought back to the show since.

Saving: Jordan Wiseley

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

The incident wasn’t recorded but there was video evidence of the fight that got both contestants sent home. Ah wow I am totally remembering this happening now. I can’t remember who started the fight, i want to say it was Simone - but Dee can correct me. Regardless, Shane was totally in the wrong being a man fighting a woman. :no: I think it got to the point where it got bloody? 

Correct Wally. The fight was very intense and I think it was somewhat bloody. Shane absolutely started the fight and got aggressive with Simone first, a claim that both Amanda and Devin supported (since both of them were in Redemption with her at the time).

Sean Duffy

Sean-Duffy-Trump-Congress_840x480.jpg

Dee making an awful racist joke and getting her reality tv "career" destroyed in 48 hours is still not as bad as Sean Duffy actively making and passing legislation that continues to hurt American citizens on a constant basis. Obviously Sean Duffy leaving reality television to become a Representative who helped elect Donald Trump is awful and reason enough to cut him. But I'll stick with his time on The Challenge. His first season was Road Rules: All-Stars which was when they just had like six people running around doing various missions and they all win or lose in the end together. Boring! I don't want to count that as a win for Sean, but then I wouldn't be able to say Veronica Porillo has three wins so I guess I have to. He then went on to compete on Battle of the Seasons with Elka as his partner. Checking my notes for that season...oh he was boring as hell! He was part of Coral's amazing Real World team that went on to win. But everyone in the endgame was for more interesting than him or Elka so I didn't care that he won. I'm realizing I forgot to nominate the awful Stephen Williams from that season. @1234567890 or someone should get on that asap.

Save Dee

10 hours ago, Deeee said:

Correct Wally. The fight was very intense and I think it was somewhat bloody. Shane absolutely started the fight and got aggressive with Simone first, a claim that both Amanda and Devin supported (since both of them were in Redemption with her at the time).

Thanks for clearing this all up. I remembered some things but not all. But all in all, it was such an awful moment. :( 

27 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Save Dee 🙈

Outside of the last 48 hours events, I can support you on this. :giggle: 

Johnny Reilly

300?cb=20150715160700

I never really cared for him because he was a d*ck. He was always mean to Jessica which lead to them being rival partners on one season and that didn't end well for them. Reilly did do well on his first season though which was Free Agents. He managed to make it to the finals as a rookie which is pretty good. Reilly was one of the smallest guys out there so he did do well in the competition for his size. He was on Battle of the Exes 2 with Avery and they did just okay. They beat 2 weaker teams in elimination before losing to Leroy and Nia. His final season was Rivals 3 and he was partnered with Jessica. They did manage to beat Devin & Cheyenne in an elimination so there's that but then they lost to Nelson & Amanda a couple episodes later.  He wasn't the most offensive person from what I remember but she was still a real jerk so I don't mind cutting him here.

Saving Angela who I don't really care for either but whatever.

Vince Gliatta

260?cb=20180821002510

Every single cut I have done has been someone I that I have no clue who they are. This cut will be no different. I'm starting to realize I have missed more than I have watched regarding The Challenge. Maybe it was a mistake joining the rankdown when it seems @*Wallace has more of a grasp of what's going on than I do. :dead: Vince Gliatta was the Bloodline of Johnny "Bananas" Devenanzio. He was a finalist on Rivals III. He also competed on Battle of the Bloodlines. So Vince doesn't originate from The Real World or Road Rules? Kind of like , Da'Vonne and Natalie, I guess. I'm reading that he is the cousin of Johnny "Bananas" so the whole Battle of the Bloodlines makes sense now. They were partners and were the 11th team to leave. On Rivals III he was partnered with Jenna and made the finals but lost. @QueenKalie asked for him to be cut to here it is.

• Like 1

Aww Victoria. :haha: :hug: I have cut a lot of people I don't know either and feel clueless on so many people. We're total opposites of you knowing more of the old school cast and me knowing the new school cast.

I did initially plan on cutting Vince too. I feel like he annoyed me (since he is Bananas cousin, that is very likely) but I did spare him for being a solid competitor (and the whole Shane mess). Either that or Bananas carried him that far. :haha: 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Aww Victoria. :haha: :hug: I have cut a lot of people I don't know either and feel clueless on so many people. We're total opposites of you knowing more of the old school cast and me knowing the new school cast.

I did initially plan on cutting Vince too. I feel like he annoyed me (since he is Bananas cousin, that is very likely) but I did spare him for being a solid competitor (and the whole Shane mess). Either that or Bananas carried him that far. :haha: 

Omgod Vince was the worst, could not stand him. But I also hate Bananas, and the two of them together was just so so awful. When Cara Maria and Jamie won, I creamed my pants. Not only because the horrible Bananas family lost, but also because Jamie UNF

@1234567890 you're up to close out Cycle II! Below are the people you cannot nominate other than the immunities:

Jordan Wiseley

Dee Nguyen

Angela Babicz

Nate Stodghill

15 hours ago, JC said:

Omgod Vince was the worst, could not stand him. But I also hate Bananas, and the two of them together was just so so awful. When Cara Maria and Jamie won, I creamed my pants. Not only because the horrible Bananas family lost, but also because Jamie UNF

@1234567890 you're up to close out Cycle II! Below are the people you cannot nominate other than the immunities:

Jordan Wiseley

Dee Nguyen

Angela Babicz

Nate Stodghill

LOL Yeah I am pretty certain I couldn't stand Vince either. :dead: :lmao:And Vince doesn't have the legend status that Bananas has that I can respect of him. Lmao your comments on Cara Maria & Jamie here. I am sure I was rooting for them to win and happy they beat them too. :haha: