Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

Also I am here for your Shii Devil and Maneater Manthey stanning.  All-Stars is the weakest of the all-returnee seasons, but Jerri always delivers and Shii Ann was a star this time around.  

• Like 1

My problem with your All Stars ranking is that you have Ethan far too low, he was quite interesting in All Stars in that he played from the bottom and managed to last so long despite being targeted from the start for being a winner. I’d probably rank Jerri #1, Shii Ann #2, and Ethan #3, but then again I rushed through that season so quickly because I hated it.

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

i love her shit from invis to OTTN to invis haha

Flossing with his jugular :wub: Saying bitch like twenty times in a single confessional :wub: Resonating in the bedroom with Parvati :wub: Bring 👏 Her 👏 Back 👏

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Flossing with his jugular :wub: Saying bitch like twenty times in a single confessional :wub: Resonating in the bedroom with Parvati :wub: Bring 👏 Her 👏 Back 👏

:wub:

The real showmance of micronesia

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

Also I am here for your Shii Devil and Maneater Manthey stanning.  All-Stars is the weakest of the all-returnee seasons, but Jerri always delivers and Shii Ann was a star this time around.  

Glad you agree! 

6 hours ago, Alex95 said:

All-Stars Ethan >>>>>>>>>>

5 hours ago, #jeah said:

My problem with your All Stars ranking is that you have Ethan far too low, he was quite interesting in All Stars in that he played from the bottom and managed to last so long despite being targeted from the start for being a winner. I’d probably rank Jerri #1, Shii Ann #2, and Ethan #3, but then again I rushed through that season so quickly because I hated it.

Ethan was completely bitter and not fun to watch imo? Two people quit, two people voted out before him were winners as well. I just do not think he played some incredible game. But I understand appreciating him as an underdog, I guess? I just hate All-Stars. LOL 

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

Ethan was completely bitter and not fun to watch imo? Two people quit, two people voted out before him were winners as well. I just do not think he played some incredible game. But I understand appreciating him as an underdog, I guess? I just hate All-Stars. LOL 

Ethan was one of the only lighthearted parts of All-Stars. Meanwhile you have L*x higher than him, 10x more bitter and less fun to watch. Ethan did the best he could with all the odds stacked about me. But you know I barely care about gameplay. He was a hilarious character on All-Stars. Truly the only bright spot with Shii Ann & Jerri (and Rupert & Jenna but that's more of a me thing and not a popular opinion).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

Glad you agree! 

I can’t argue with you that All Stars was terrible :haha: But, you also weren’t really an Ethan fan in Africa so it seems like he’s just not really the type of contestant you like? Calling him bitter when Kathy, Lex, and so many others exist though is interesting. Either way - who cares it’s a terrible season!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Ethan was one of the only lighthearted parts of All-Stars. Meanwhile you have L*x higher than him, 10x more bitter and less fun to watch. Ethan did the best he could with all the odds stacked about me. But you know I barely care about gameplay. He was a hilarious character on All-Stars. Truly the only bright spot with Shii Ann & Jerri (and Rupert & Jenna but that's more of a me thing and not a popular opinion).

His random, uncalled for hatred of Jerri is not necessarily what I would call “lighthearted.” I was actually quite annoyed by him defiantly claiming he deserves to stay and Jerri does not. 

But my ranking Lex above him means absolutely nothing because I hated everybody outside of the top two. LOL.

2 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I can’t argue with you that All Stars was terrible :haha: But, you also weren’t really an Ethan fan in Africa so it seems like he’s just not really the type of contestant you like? Calling him bitter when Kathy, Lex, and so many others exist though is interesting. Either way - who cares it’s a terrible season!

I definitely agree that he is not my favorite, but he showed major signs of bitterness as well. As bitter as Kathy, Alicia, Lex, Big Tom, etc.? Definitely not! 

But he is certainly not worth a debate because All-Stars is disastrous! LOL!

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

His random, uncalled for hatred of Jerri is not necessarily what I would call “lighthearted.” I was actually quite annoyed by him defiantly claiming he deserves to stay and Jerri does not. 

But my ranking Lex above him means absolutely nothing because I hated everybody outside of the top two. LOL.

Jerri is difficult to live with, that's part of her appeal lol. I mean the second he stepped on the beach she and Jenna pretty much told him not to waste his time because he's not gonna be there long. Is he supposed to befriend her?