Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

Just now, #jeah said:

Yeah I love Parvati but I will never forgive her for aligning with the most obnoxious player of all time :haha: 

She had no other options though. She was the #1 target for most of the heroes and Russell/Danielle were the only ones who would work with her.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

She had no other options though. She was the #1 target for most of the heroes and Russell/Danielle were the only ones who would work with her.

I'm not saying she made the wrong choice, since clearly she did not have much of a choice. But I can still be mad at her!

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

And rumor has it she was friends with people from casting who spilled the tea that Russell would be a good player to align with 👀 you’re right though

10 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Suuuuuuure Jan

It was. The people on casting that Parvati would’ve supposedly been friends with weren’t involved with HvV and the source of it stemmed from a viewing party Amanda did on the episode she was eliminated. :dead:

13 minutes ago, Elliott said:

It was. The people on casting that Parvati would’ve supposedly been friends with weren’t involved with HvV and the source of it stemmed from a viewing party Amanda did on the episode she was eliminated. :dead:

If the real tea involves Amanda being #bitter I fully believe it :haha: 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I am fully convinced that JT won on a fluke because this love letter to Russell and horrid plan is not it...

I mean... it kind of made sense based off what they assumed was happening. They didn’t know who Russell was (HvV filmed only two weeks after Samoa wrapped filming) and knew Parvati won on the strength of an all female alliance. Then all the boots on the villains tribe to date were men, so it was a logical conclusion to make. :haha: We just know it’s stupid because we actually know who Russell is.

29 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I mean... it kind of made sense based off what they assumed was happening. They didn’t know who Russell was (HvV filmed only two weeks after Samoa wrapped filming) and knew Parvati won on the strength of an all female alliance. Then all the boots on the villains tribe to date were men, so it was a logical conclusion to make. :haha: We just know it’s stupid because we actually know who Russell is.

No, I completely understand. Even not knowing who Russell is though, this entire plan was completely stupid. Why give away an Idol to an opposing tribe member that you have not lived with nor discussed the game with?

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

No, I completely understand. Even not knowing who Russell is though, this entire plan was completely stupid. Why give away an Idol to an opposing tribe member that you have not lived with nor discussed the game with?

JT’s game play without Stephen is a mess tbh.

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

Parvati having everybody shaking with her two Idols is hilarious.

The single greatest one-episode performance in Survivor history, imo.

Singlehandedly (potentially) making four of the five villains immune at tribal. Her power. 😍

56 minutes ago, Elliott said:

JT’s game play without Stephen is a mess tbh.

Clearly. Makes me totally re-evaluate his win tbh.

55 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The single greatest one-episode performance in Survivor history, imo.

Singlehandedly (potentially) making four of the five villains immune at tribal. Her power. 😍

I am very impressed with her performance in this episode.